anyone heard of London Global Investments

And as for me saying I'm on the course it clearly means enrolled on the course for Feb. Your instigating a pointless argument on this matter haven't you got anything better to do! your very sad mr boyles. - I look forward to your answer on my last post and will be a witness should the company decide to pursue you for defamation of character.

You do know its only the 21st of January, better early than late for your course I suppose.

I’m talking about the open day you fool... I start in Feb as stated! You need to be available to answer to these people but you can’t! so you won’t! IV seen your type before all talk no action lowest type of person you are!

Totally unrelated question. I left school with 5 O levels, you have an MSc and MBA I believe.

Question - Does this thread go any way to explain the problem of high graduate unemployment in the UK?

Discuss

No I don’t have these qualifications. Why are you changing the subject have you run out of ideas! Did you check out Paddy Osborn? he is very good maybe you would like to enrol now?? But with 5 O levels you would not be accepted but you could try!!

In fact i think 5k off 20 goldfish on fixed term contracts that blow bubbles to pick trades for the last couple of weeks of the course would be a pretty profitable business. You can always feed them to the cat if they don't make money on the trades before they incur losses to the company above what they have paid you, especially as they would be there on a part time basis and have naff all employment rights.

No I don’t have these qualifications. Why are you changing the subject have you run out of ideas! Did you check out Paddy Osborn? he is very good maybe you would like to enrol now?? But with 5 O levels you would not be accepted but you could try!!

You sir are a faggot, just hush now it's for the best.

Lol unlikely, i would imagine he will dissapear in 6 months time after tirellesly defending the company, when they dont renew the contract and the penny finally drops, or maybe it wont ever drop.

Thinking about it the contract "may" stipulate payment to both parties, that would be funny - then they definately would renew.

I'm going to hazard a guess that he wasn't a customer at all and was an employee responsible for 'social media' strategy. There's a lot of that going on here, they try to advertise for free but it invariably turns to **** when they get caught spoofing about some qualification or award.

Expect another attempt under a different username.