anyone heard of London Global Investments

I'm going to hazard a guess that he wasn't a customer at all and was an employee responsible for 'social media' strategy. There's a lot of that going on here, they try to advertise for free but it invariably turns to **** when they get caught spoofing about some qualification or award.

Expect another attempt under a different username.

I sorta thought that when I saw the legal threat and the name calling.....

Sometimes we forget that this board has some people that have seen a lot in their brief time in the trading business and being members on this board, and we think we can fool them.

There are people on this board that have been in the business for more than twenty years and have been exposed to every nature of scam.

I get tons of information from various threads in here, I dont post a lot but I spend many hours a week reading threads from long ago.

I didn't realize when you made the first post how tenacious pboyles was going to be..

(y)

I don't know why he's on this crusade against scrotes and scammers, but he definitely knows how to do it and I hope he continues for as long as possible.

He's probably the most valuable member of this site, and new traders especially would be well advised to read his posts.

(y)

I don't know why he's on this crusade against scrotes and scammers, but he definitely knows how to do it and I hope he continues for as long as possible.

He's probably the most valuable member of this site, and new traders especially would be well advised to read his posts.

Because trading is sometimes motivated by silly emotions. people are attracted to it... and sometimes they have no real vision and are taken advantage of easily.....

Certainly it is most beneficial to have someone with knowledge to ask pertinent questions.

Some trading methods that I have been quite interested in have had their attractiveness diminished by pointed questions that have had no good answers.

That is a great benefit of this forum.. experienced people who seem to know the pitfalls...

BTW. I have been brushing up on my defense by reading 'dumbo's guide to lawsuits' and now I await the writ..... AND the author is prepared to appear with me in case I need tea..:idea:

Because trading is sometimes motivated by silly emotions. people are attracted to it... and sometimes they have no real vision and are taken advantage of easily.....

Exactly.

Certainly it is most beneficial to have someone with knowledge to ask pertinent questions.

Some trading methods that I have been quite interested in have had their attractiveness diminished by pointed questions that have had no good answers.

That is a great benefit of this forum.. experienced people who seem to know the pitfalls...

BTW. I have been brushing up on my defense by reading 'dumbo's guide to lawsuits' and now I await the writ..... AND the author is prepared to appear with me in case I need tea..:idea:

LMAO! :LOL:

I agree & that is why I disagree with people that say "just stare at the screens".

Nothing wrong with getting help from someone with experience but this is something quite elusive in the trading world.

I agree & that is why I disagree with people that say "just stare at the screens".

Nothing wrong with getting help from someone with experience but this is something quite elusive in the trading world.

I have been looking at many threads re automated systems...... there is a ton of good ideas in there.... and resources by the bucketful.....

If we do not ask questions........ we are not ready to receive help. and if we do ask questions, there is usually some help that will appear....

I’m talking about the open day you fool... I start in Feb as stated! You need to be available to answer to these people but you can’t! so you won’t! IV seen your type before all talk no action lowest type of person you are!

tradesupport, You are looking and sounding very shonky. This is reflecting very badly on London Global Investments.
You say that you are joining as a student of LGI in February. But you are looking and sounding like a shill or promoter for a company that is looking more and more dubious every time you post. No reputable company would use a shill like you.

So how long before this thread gets deleted? Will it make it to the end of the day? I suspect not.

It’s has come to our attention that certain members of trade 2 win forums have been discrediting our company without any evidence or viable reason. Unfortunately trade 2 win have allowed these inaccurate posts to remain. We urge any persons with concerns to contact us directly to discuss these outrageous accusations. We are a new company recruiting and developing a limited number of employees to trade for our company. We have put together a team of highly skilled accredited Professionals to bring our employees to a high standard.

We will not engage in any anonymous conversations with members so please forward your enquiries to the company website and all matters will be addressed accordingly.

Regards,

The Directors
London Global Investments Ltd.

Hello all,

Im a newbie on this forum, and wanted to know if anyone has heard of London Global Investments (http://www.londonglobalinvestments.com). is it/are they any good.

They are advertising for Trainee FX Traders through many recruitment agencies. They are offering a 6 month development and employment contract with basic pay, but you have to pay £5,000 for the STA diploma and Simulated Demo trading.

Any info would be much appreciated.

It’s has come to our attention that certain members of trade 2 win forums have been discrediting our company without any evidence or viable reason. Unfortunately trade 2 win have allowed these inaccurate posts to remain. We urge any persons with concerns to contact us directly to discuss these outrageous accusations. We are a new company recruiting and developing a limited number of employees to trade for our company. We have put together a team of highly skilled accredited Professionals to bring our employees to a high standard.

We will not engage in any anonymous conversations with members so please forward your enquiries to the company website and all matters will be addressed accordingly.

Regards,

The Directors

To be honest it was 10 minutes work. I knew something was up when he said 'I'm on the course' as we already knew the company was only formed a few days earlier. The problem is these guys learn about 'viral marketing' and think they can promote something for free. That's OK so long as you stick to the facts. Once you start claiming a bit more than you can actually substantiate and you get called on it then you end up damaging the company rather than promoting it. Threatening legal action is really just a way of saying 'I give up'. If I was ever to advise a company about avoiding bad publicity on public forums I'd tell them two things. Firstly don't ever lie because someone will see through it, secondly if you have already been caught out then shut up and hope the fuss dies down. Threatening people will be totally counterproductive.

I think this is worth repeating.

"We are a new company recruiting and developing a limited number of employees to trade for our company"

correction, an honest company may write:

"We are a new company selling our training courses under the guise of a part time employment role where at the end of the course candidates may be able to trade for our company if they prove successful, they have no guarantees or full time employment rights as they will be offered a part time contract. We see these as a potential source of income for the company"

Stop pretending like you are offering a wonderful job opportunity, wonderful job opportunities don't charge 5k, they offer employment benefits, long term contracts and substantial salaries...

Regards,

The Directors

If you would be good enough to read the posts by the idiot you would have complete understanding of the situation...

Hopefully in future you will have enough credible information for your applicants so that they do not have to make dumb posts on forums.

In other words, perhaps really get into business and stop behaving like amateurs.....

Regards,

The Directors

Maybe the big shots should spend a few bucks on a decent website, the one they have is a one page wonder, I guess they got it at a discount........... or. they have nothing of value to say to people reading the page.

No mention of any directors on the web page, I guess that means they have none..

What they do have is a course offering but the amount of actual other business they do is probably negligible. in other words. the web page is less than factual.

Just a dressed up page that says nil.

LGI,

I think you should worry more about Tradesupport damaging your credibility instead of worry about people critisizing promoting a company in here!!!
I doubt if any of your trainee gets rejected, but if they do, I will train them for only €2000 anybody is welcome NO GUARANTEE FOR A JOB AFTERWARDS

:)

LGI,

I think you should worry more about Tradesupport damaging your credibility instead of worry about people critisizing promoting a company in here!!!
I doubt if any of your trainee gets rejected, but if they do, I will train them for only €2000 anybody is welcome NO GUARANTEE FOR A JOB AFTERWARDS

:)

Yabbut.....they include the ichi moku indicator in their course...........:sleep: