Anyone had a look at this site?

johnzxr

Using my Ultra Vague Finger In The Air Bull**** Detector, I notice it has 4 screen scrolls therefore it hits 4 on the bull**** scale.

Oh yeah, I forgot to mention that! one of those r-e-a-l-l-y long template like pages.

I dont know why I even asked about it really, maybe the optimist in me!

Here's what I think of it....

feces_big.gif

Oh yeah, I forgot to mention that! one of those r-e-a-l-l-y long template like pages.

I dont know why I even asked about it really, maybe the optimist in me!

Hi John.

Try it out, you may be suprised. If it doesn't work out, what have you lost? Not every trade is going to be profit, but if you are new to trading and this guy is making you money maybe you can try to understand or learn how he is doing it?

It's a minefield at first, cutting through the BS is all part and parcel of the journey/experience.

Good luck.

Hi folks,

I agree the site could be better designed but I for once decided to risk my money with the this guy and fortunately this is not someone aiming to rip you off. I have yet to put his system to the test but hope to in the coming months. At the moment I am getting used to studying his commentary on his daily trading activity. Once I have tried it for real I will report back.

Regards.

"Welcome to the Ultimate FTSE Cash Generator website. The Ultimate FTSE Cash Generator is my latest system development that is constantly producing daily profits of an average 65 pips/points per day. If you are trading at £10 per pip, that's £650 per day.."

I just don't understand why anybody making £650 per day would want or need the hassle of customers etc etc.

"Welcome to the Ultimate FTSE Cash Generator website. The Ultimate FTSE Cash Generator is my latest system development that is constantly producing daily profits of an average 65 pips/points per day. If you are trading at £10 per pip, that's £650 per day.."

I just don't understand why anybody making £650 per day would want or need the hassle of customers etc etc.

I took a look on the website. He mentions that he's going to limit the number of subcribers. But say if he said 1000 would be enough (if he got that many) that's £197,000 banked for sharing his ideas on trading. That would definitely be worth the hassle of a few questions from clients.

I agree with Paul above. Got to give these things a go to see what works for you. Think £197 is not really that much cash when you think about how much some people would have spent on books etc. You get this guys ideas and support. Even if you just take a little bit o his advice away and add it to your arsenal of trading tools than it might well be worth it.

Just my 2 cents.

I took a look on the website. He mentions that he's going to limit the number of subcribers. But say if he said 1000 would be enough (if he got that many) that's £197,000 banked for sharing his ideas on trading. That would definitely be worth the hassle of a few questions from clients.

A few questions from a thousand clients... Not to mention that if 1000 people are all taking the same signals in the FTSE, they won't be getting very good fills.

And at £10 per point, he could trade 10 contracts, making £6000 per day, which is well over £1000000 a year.

And take a look at the site - 2 things jump out which make me massively suspicious:
1) He doesn't know the difference between a pip, a point, and a tick.
2) The charts - he's in the market pretty much all the time, buying the bottoms, selling the tops. On a "not so good day", he still trades perfectly, but makes "only" 65 "pips" (hint, in futures, they're called points) with no losing trades. It just doesn't look anywhere near believeable - there are plenty of more convincing scam sites to throw money at if you're into that sort of thing.

From the site:

Even if you have never traded before, I will show you step-by-step how to make a substantial life changing tax free income.

Asuccessful, honest and intelligent trader wouldn't say that.

From the site:

Even if you have never traded before, I will show you step-by-step how to make a substantial life changing tax free income.

Asuccessful, honest and intelligent trader wouldn't say that.

They probably wouldn't, FX. They would just charge him for tuition, or just feed him lines he wouldn't understand because he's not experienced enough to understand.

I'm not arguing with you here, FX, i actually agree with your view, but not a lot is free in this life mate.

but not a lot is free in this life mate.

Sure, but that doesnt mean everything with a price has a value.

Seriously, I am in awe of anyone who signs up for one of these things. It just strikes me that one would have to be unbelievably naïve (read stupid) to fall for it. Certainly, I would argue that such a person lacked the accumen and simple common sense to be anything other than cannon fodder in the markets.

Jeez, get real!

Sure, but that doesnt mean everything with a price has a value.
Jeez, get real!

It depends if you want it enough. Have you never taken a loss on the markets? Why did you take the loss, Gecko?

If something has a price it's because people want it, trying to deny a value that YOU can't afford is vanity, Gecko. Don't be so jealous of money, mate.

Get real.

Or got experience of it?

Welcome To The Ultimate FTSE Cash Generator | The Highly Profitable FTSE 100 and Forex Trading System

The site name alone puts me off, but when you look at his example trades he seems to get in at the top and out at the bottom an almost every trade. This seems too good to be true to me and so most likely it is.

The trading record shows massive wins over 95% of the time, im thinking bull***t!

Anyone got any experience of this site?

I refer the original poster to this thread -

http://www.trade2win.com/boards/uk-indices/30888-re-400-day-ftse-trading.html

:whistling

"you will be shown how to implement this system fully in less than an hour"
Anything over 30 minutes sounds boring and excessively tricky to me. Better off with these guys, they make you rich much quicker.
money-for-n0thing
EASY FREE INCOME
Make $1,000's Online at Home With Passport To Wealth
The guy in the second one has a bit of a scary face, probably just plastic surgery gone wrong though, the chap in the third one has a beard and his whole family in his pic, obviously the genuine article

It depends if you want it enough.

Want what, exactly? If you want a quick fix, a glimmer of hope that 200 quid might let you make continued profits from the markets, then I will hazard a guess that this service will provide exactly that - a bit of excitement, some good trades, some not so good trades, and hope. This is entertainment, not investment. If you want the hope enough, then 200 quid seems quite a good deal, and far more interesting than bingo. If you want to make the transition to being a full-time trader, and you think 200 notes will do the trick, then... well, see previous post.

Have you never taken a loss on the markets? Why did you take the loss, Gecko?

I'm sure this is a rhetorical question, only it is missing a point.

If something has a price it's because people want it

Phew, I was starting to get worried there!I am sitting on a few hundred $m of various tranches of CDO's, and my computer tells me that their price is $0.87 on the dollar... (that's a point).

trying to deny a value that YOU can't afford is vanity, Gecko. Don't be so jealous of money, mate.

The mirror on the wall tells me to ignore this.

They probably wouldn't, FX. They would just charge him for tuition, or just feed him lines he wouldn't understand because he's not experienced enough to understand.

I'm not arguing with you here, FX, i actually agree with your view, but not a lot is free in this life mate.

Yes, I agree. A skilled trader or analyst with a good product to sell wouldn't sound the way these scammers sound was my point.

My thoughts fwiw,

1: Firstly the charts he has displayed, they're CFD charts, the data he's using is artificial, you would think a futures trader would at the very least use futures data, maybe it's just me but I consider that a massive concern.

2: "I have finally developed this system after 6 months of researching different permutations" no one creates an effective trading system in six months, ever.

3: "After 15 years of searching, I finally got hooked on one of the fastest, growing, home based business opportunities in the world. "Financial Trading"." It took him 15 years to find the financial markets?

4: I despise anyone that says trading is "easy" just when you think it's easy she'll reach through your monitor and grap you by the throat.

Without seeing the system it's hard to be completely objective but there's enough there to warrant being extremely cautious.

Cheers

I actually trade this system myself and I'm not afraid to admit that I'm the Seller I do also make a bit extra on the side for selling the system, as I don't mind answering a few questions and helping others in between trades..

I'm not one to fill people with b*llsh*t... If you don't like the look of the system and assume it won't make you money, then simply don't buy a copy... That's my take... I'm genuinly here to help a few others make money trading, with a small charge attached.

I appreciate those to those who've remained quite positive and upbeat about the website and the service I'm offering at a very small price, but skeptics please don't make comment, unless your willing to at least give my system and service a go. You can't possibly comment on something that you have not seen or even tried....

I've seen websites like mine myself, and sometimes they come across the wrong way and can look a bit 'pie in the sky' but people only see it this way as you may have been stung in the past by others who genuinly don't have good solid systems. If my product was genuinly no good then everyone would have taken advantage of my Refund Policy, but no-one has had reason to date, even with my previous system. My current subscribers are very happy with the service and system i'm providing at the price..

Cheers

Oh, and I also do a daily update e-mail every day, for all customers showing all entry points for the day, and have no-one questioning them.. I haven't come across a system seller yet offering this extra service....