TRADEWIN? anyone a member or used this system?

SmacK10

Just wanted to know if anyone has used or heard anything about this spreadbet system?
The system's trading record on their site looks good but u never know if there scammers?

Just wanted to know if anyone has used or heard anything about this spreadbet system?
The system's trading record on their site looks good but u never know if there scammers?

Hi smack10,

Theres a few comments on this site already for Tradewin. I do remember looking at them a while ago and thought they looked quite good, but if your spreadbetting you won't make much. When you take into account the spread, slippage etc , you'll be disappointed. I might be wrong, but on the figures they show on the website it doesn't take a genius to do the math :eek:

They're costly too, very costly ! lots of systems here for free :D

And a pal of mine tells me he got a £500 discount voucher through the post from them last week so there is a deal to be had

Talking from 2nd hand info here as I only trade US futs and it is not something for me but I think the full up price is £4000

Talking from 2nd hand info here as I only trade US futs and it is not something for me but I think the full up price is £4000

Based on that I will only take up the offer when I get a £4000 discount voucher :)

I said I would post updates. Well, the system has really started to get going for me over the last 3 weeks with some fantastic results. There have been losses too but the winners have been so big that they've trounced the losing trades. Overall, the TradeWin system is doing very well at the moment.

Amusing that this thread gets resurrected around the same time I get an advert email about Tradewin.

Amusing that this thread gets resurrected around the same time I get an advert email about Tradewin.

Its a coincidence. I am a fully paid up member but I dont work for them. I am only on to follow up to a previous post I made months ago. I always appreciated feedback from others and now I am in a position to give it myself.

Just asked Tradewin for an info pack and price is £3995 then £250 every 26 weeks. Think I'll give it a miss!

I have been trading this system since the start of Oct. More losers than winners, currently down around £2000. I missed 1 trade which happened to be a winner and would have covered some of this loss. Would be interested to hear from others that have been trading this system to find out what their actual results are. There is obviously slippage and financing costs if trading the rolling daily's etc.

I have been trading this system since the start of Oct. More losers than winners, currently down around £2000. I missed 1 trade which happened to be a winner and would have covered some of this loss. Would be interested to hear from others that have been trading this system to find out what their actual results are. There is obviously slippage and financing costs if trading the rolling daily's etc.

they seem to work with small wins say 15 to 20 points
I just would not be able to spread bet this system

I ignored a lot of trades over the summer and it was a wise decision as many of these were full losses, although the first one I ignored was a big, big winner which would have immediately brought me back to break even after a bad start. Anyway, the system has performed well much more recently and although I find it often very stressful I am back in profit although still £3k away from the original £4k investment.

I ignored a lot of trades over the summer and it was a wise decision as many of these were full losses, although the first one I ignored was a big, big winner which would have immediately brought me back to break even after a bad start. Anyway, the system has performed well much more recently and although I find it often very stressful I am back in profit although still £3k away from the original £4k investment.

Hope you don't mind me asking... How long have you been using this system and have you actually made any money ?