Anyone had a look at this site?

I have been reading this thread with interest, and would like to make a suggestion!
Why not billybiglix open a demo account reveal the login details to fifty2aces only, trade the account for a week the results than be displayed by fifty2aces for all to see.

I have been reading this thread with interest, and would like to make a suggestion!
Why not billybiglix open a demo account reveal the login details to fifty2aces only, trade the account for a week the results than be displayed by fifty2aces for all to see.

You could have a point there again, but this will also reveal my entry and exit points, and i'm not going to give the strategy away for free. Also I usually only trade most days until 11:30, this is the best time to be honest, but there's a little screenshot of my results on the results page on the website, covering first few days in august. Yesterday was a losing day of about 40 pips, as you can also see from my results page. I'm not afraid to admit when the system doesn't do too well...

Today has also only made about 10 pips total profit so far, and the final results of today will also be posted up on the website later on...

You must remember, that as part of my service, I send daily updates out to all my customers with entry points for the day. They very rarely get questioned, as it's really not worth trying to cover up potential losing trades and fake profit potential, only to be in-undated with e-mails asking why......

Again, if any of you have got it in you, then take a small risk in life and give it a try, it will do your curiosity the world of good.

Cheers

Neil

"if I tell you when i'm entering and the point I exit, it may give away my strategy as my system is mainly based on price movements"

Well there you go, apparently from posting a handful of entries / exits we will be able to work out the system.

That last post is the most informative post you have made Billy. Everyone should be able to read between the lines of that one.

"if I tell you when i'm entering and the point I exit, it may give away my strategy as my system is mainly based on price movements"

Well there you go, apparently from posting a handful of entries / exits we will be able to work out the system.

That last post is the most informative post you have made Billy. Everyone should be able to read between the lines of that one.

Everything i've mentioned in that post is on my website anyway ??

Everything i've mentioned in that post is on my website anyway ??

Maybe, but I think you miss my point. If you believe you will be giving away your system simply by posting entry and exit points a handful of times, you are living in a world far from the real world of trading and your "system" is a sham.

if I tell you when i'm entering and the point I exit, it may give away my strategy as my system is mainly based on price movements
"

QUOTE]

This thread is becoming quite amusing.
So with your limited exposureyou have developed a trading system based on price movements that has eluded and escaped the attention of traders with far greater knowledge and experience of price movements. If you traded a demo account this would still be a mystery to all and if they are aware of it will just keep stum.

On the other hand if you traded even a demo account and proved your system traders will be rushing to sign up.

"

QUOTE]

This thread is becoming quite amusing.
So with your limited exposureyou have developed a trading system based on price movements that has eluded and escaped the attention of traders with far greater knowledge and experience of price movements. If you traded a demo account this would still be a mystery to all and if they are aware of it will just keep stum.

On the other hand if you traded even a demo account and proved your system traders will be rushing to sign up.

I truly think, you may be able to work out my system by posting entry and exit prices, I just don't want to take that risk. Like I say if you don't want to purchase a copy, then that's fine with me. Again, I respect those that do take a risk and see that the system does actually work.....

Noticed this website at the top of the google homepage !! I'm still learning the ropes in the trading world & mainly trade FX with six major currency pairs & tight spreads on breakouts with the 4hour chart. I don't make much at present & survive on trading sports with Betfair (mainly horse racing).
This definitely looks like another bull**** website, someone who's showing a few of the proverbial screenshots of entry & exits points & of great profit taking !! There are so many of these ebooks floating around, same format screenshots, bullet points, testimonials & profit tables especially with Betfair & trading systems & all priced between £47 - £200 (there's a picture emerging with all this marketing & not much substance - all out to make a quick buck on the vulnerable ).
I would like to see a screenshot of his account for july, as it's a complete month !!

Well it seems be this person may be on a lucky streak and is capitalising on that rather than any definate stategy. As he says in an earlier post he cannot believe his luck.
With his limited experience he claims to have devised a price action system that has eluded many a more experienced trader.
Well if he has sold his system to a few people and made some money from selling it good luck to him after all he is making money from his creation in whatever way.

I have one question for billybiglix if you don't mind
How long have you been trading ?

Well it seems be this person may be on a lucky streak and is capitalising on that rather than any definate stategy. As he says in an earlier post he cannot believe his luck.
With his limited experience he claims to have devised a price action system that has eluded many a more experienced trader.
Well if he has sold his system to a few people and made some money from selling it good luck to him after all he is making money from his creation in whatever way.

I have one question for billybiglix if you don't mind
How long have you been trading ?

I've been studying different systems/strategys for about 5 years, and have probably bought most of them myself, didn't find them very tradeable, so I devised my own.. which I do now trade. Like I said, I just hope it continues to be profitable. Maybe I should just trade it quietly and keep it to myself, but it gives me something to do in between trades..

If you have devised a system that is working ,and you are profiting from it that is excellent .Good luck! with it, and as markets change you might be able to tweak to continue it being profitable.
All the best with your system.

I was really looking for a new spanish to keep us amused during the trading day!

So I wonder if Billybiglix can download us a copy of july's results onto the website, as it's a full month. It's easy to select a convenient day when there is nice profit showing, I can easily do that with my Betfair account & avoid showing any of the losing days (let's see more clarity). :)

Challenges have been thrown down and he is under no obligation to accept!
I think we have to respect billybiglix's decision here as he does say he offers a money back gurantee if you are not pleased if anyone is interested in his system.
Although if he is sure of his system he would gain valuable credence.Instead of giving us excuses about the system being open to revelation.

Whats to stop someone buying your system studying it for a week then claiming the money back on the gurantee?

Challenges have been thrown down and he is under no obligation to accept!
I think we have to respect billybiglix's decision here as he does say he offers a money back gurantee if you are not pleased if anyone is interested in his system.
Although if he is sure of his system he would gain valuable credence.Instead of giving us excuses about the system being open to revelation.

Whats to stop someone buying your system studying it for a week then claiming the money back on the gurantee?

Because it could be possible that we may not have a great week at that particular time, and people will then have a copy of the system for FREE. But my refund policy I stand by in the respect that you should make at least 500 pips in the first 30 days of trading by following the strategy.. Don't forget, it's not just a 'system' I offer, it's a full service including a daily update e-mail at the end of the trading day, which has always been open to comment, which I can confidentally say that no-one has challenged my results, and I do have a fair few customers who are using this system.

I'll be happy to post the testimonials, once my publisher has collated them from their 10 official testers. (they've only been testing it for just over a week so far).

Billy, can I just ask. Is your system an EOD or in advance system or a realtime fast moving one?

Thanks Billy. Not for me mate, but I don't don't these systems can be sucessful. As I said before I have a friend who trades 5 mins and 1 min candles. Too small a timeframe for me though

Billy I'm only new here, I don't know you or anyone but if you guys want an impartial view I'm happy to test the system over a greater than 10 year period across a range of markets.

One thing that concerns me is you say you've been researching systems for five years, I can only speak personally but after five years I thought I knew it all, after ten years I learnt I knew no where near enough after five years. After twenty years I learnt that at five years I really didn't know much at all.

The offer is open, if you want it tested I can do that and cover you legally so the system is safe from distribution.

Regards
Sean

Billy I'm only new here, I don't know you or anyone but if you guys want an impartial view I'm happy to test the system over a greater than 10 year period across a range of markets.

One thing that concerns me is you say you've been researching systems for five years, I can only speak personally but after five years I thought I knew it all, after ten years I learnt I knew no where near enough after five years. After twenty years I learnt that at five years I really didn't know much at all.

The offer is open, if you want it tested I can do that and cover you legally so the system is safe from distribution.

Regards
Sean

Hi Sean

Thanks for the offer...

I'm certainly not saying I know everything about trading, because I don't, but I know enough to create a good, sound system which does genuinly produce great profits. I could test this myself over a range of markets, but i'm quite happy with the way it's going on the FTSE so far... I do also have full copyright in place on the system too...

Cheers

Neil

Billybiglix,

Can I just clarify a few points.

This is your disclaimer:

I am confident that you'll be blown away by this strategy, however, If this system doesn't make at least 500 pips during your first 30 days following the system rules. (That's equivalent to £5,000 to £10 per pip stakes)..... You will have my cast iron money back guarantee. This seems like a confident claim, but I'm also that confident in this systems potential. Find any system ANYWHERE that guarantees this. I haven't had one single refund request yet.......

It mentions nothing about writedowns, so, if I follow all trades it is very possible to make these pips but what if I make 500 pips I get no refund as per stated, what if I'd also lost 600 pips, then what.

Also, you say you wont post your trades as someone would work out your system, when someone stated that they could take the 30 days then cancel and have your system for free, you said, "Don't forget, it's not just a 'system' I offer, it's a full service including a daily update e-mail at the end of the trading day, which has always been open to comment".

So my conclusion would be that posting a full months trading history, for me, would be mandatory. I wouldn't approach a hedge fund, or any other fund to that matter and have them say to me, 'sorry, wont show anything, you have to sign up/give me your money first'.

It would also be good to know what part of your system you have copywrite, you cant copywrite the signals and all the numbers that accompany them so what part of it is, or is it just the website that is.

What if I missed a trade or cant trade on a day where you say that if I had I could have taken the trade and made the 500 pips so therefore cannot have a refund.

Also, you were asked how long you been trading, NOT TESTING SYSTEMS, you cleverly avoided the question like a typical politician. How long have you been trading, listen to the question.

Although I have the right like everyone in all democratic countries to ask you relevant questions, you have no obligation to answer of course, that is your choice. If you feel you can answer the questions and in full and directly then please feel free to do so.