Anyone checked MarketVolume.com?

wolfie

Hi folks

I'm trying to trade UK markets at the moment (going through a wee rough patch, just like my football team!!) when I came across the above website.

From what I have read it seems the most successful traders on here are trading US markets, which this site relates to. Has anyone checked this site out/ using it ?

All views welcome

Cheers

Hello wolfie.Marketvolume.com produce excellent A/D CHARTS in real time down to 1 minute bars.My trading of indices is more confident as I can see the volume patterns develope live eventually "moving the tape".The charts should be used in conjunction with your own chart software as the ability to use indicators on Marketvolume charts is very limited(i.e. use of 2 moving averages.)They offer a free 30 day trial period but the site at present appears entirely geared to displaying U.S. INDICES.

Does the 30-day free trial include streaming S&P-500 index, do you happen to know?

Roberto,
I am currently trialling MV and S&P is not available on trial, (it is there but ghosted out.)
You get Dow, Nasdaq, Russel etc with choice of either volume or advance/decline indicators.
Neil

britkid99 said:
Roberto,
I am currently trialling MV and S&P is not available on trial, (it is there but ghosted out.)
You get Dow, Nasdaq, Russel etc with choice of either volume or advance/decline indicators.
Neil
Hello! You will find s&p data if you bring up the test signal A/D CHARTS.Use the index drop down to choose the required index.