spreadtrading.me.uk

I may just do that. If there are some Legendary members who would like to review the new course coming up which will be available in about 6 weeks.

Hey Stu - have you finished the new course / have senior members reviewed it? I am interested in the outcome.

This is just a promotion and will change, so those of you interested best be quick as at the end of the month, I aim to have the new course available which will be charged for.

I looked on your website (insightsupport.com) and it appears to be £39.95 for the first month and then £15.95 for every month after....plus the cost of the training after 8 weeks (which you as the end user decides). Wasn't this the same as the old promotional costs, or will this change when the new courseware is completed?

Lastly, has any other T2W members tried this program since the last post?

Interested...

Dave

Last edited:
Hi Dave

Thanks for the post.

The whole website, member website and course is going through the final stages of a total revamp. At present the current promotion which officially ended on the 16th August, but will still be available till the new site and courseware is ready - within the next 48 hours or so.

The current promo is 34.95 GBP then only 15.95 GBP for the Trade Focus website - with the student deciding how much to pay for their training received directly from me.

The new training course is a whole new approach with modulated courseware sent in the post, more focus on practical work, where I provide assessments of your analysis via video, professional courseware sent in a luxury pack - plus the whole new Trade Focus website with its own proprietory charting application, datafeed, portfolio and resources, news, forums and more.

The T2W members have been informed of the course and they will be shortly receiving the course by courier. The new course will take a while to finish as the course focus is more on practical work. Therefore, this is reliant on the students completing work, being assessed and so on. All of the T2W members who have been selected have informed me that they will be posting their comments and thoughts on the course whilst they are being trained.

Many thanks

Excellent Stu.. thanks for your reply.

I look forward to the T2W member reviews. How much [roughly] will the "new" price be?

Dave

You're welcome Dave.

The new course will be £297.00 (Inc: P&P via courier) - the price returns the course to its previous value prior to the current promotion and will be even better value for money than it was previously. The current promotion does not include any items sent by post or courier and is available only as an online course. The new course is a more detailed course, with a greater focus on actually finding trades and using the analysis, and is part online and offline. All courses come with an intial 7 day money back gaurantee and a further new 1 year gaurantee.

New website, details and more should be online by Monday next week.

Regards

7 days - complete money back guarantee no questions asked.
1 year - if you don't cover cost of training and trade focus in one year from using the techniques, you get double your money back.

Hope this helps. Any questions, just shout.

stuwhisson said:
Hi Dave
The T2W members have been informed of the course and they will be shortly receiving the course by courier. The new course will take a while to finish as the course focus is more on practical work. Therefore, this is reliant on the students completing work, being assessed and so on. All of the T2W members who have been selected have informed me that they will be posting their comments and thoughts on the course whilst they are being trained.

Many thanks

I have agreed with Stu to take his course and report my experiences on this site. I will do so with a wholly open mind.

My present trading takes a number of forms:-

1. I invest my SIPP, at considerable cost (IB where are you), largely but not exclusively in US stocks. I select the stocks on fudamentals and time entry / exit using simple T/A.

2. I day trade US stocks with IB using various 'high probability' set ups and time entry / exit with Nas L2.

3. I have funds invested outside my SIPP using IB and similar methods of selection and timing to those I use in the SIPP.

I am hoping that Stu's methods will put another arrow in the quiver.

Generally speaking I have little time for 'coaches', particularly those who prey on the inexperienced or vulnerable on sites like this one. I assure you all that I have no connection with Stu and I will report my experiences simply and factually.

Training Course

LevII said:
I have agreed with Stu to take his course and report my experiences on this site. I will do so with a wholly open mind.

My present trading takes a number of forms:-

1. I invest my SIPP, at considerable cost (IB where are you), largely but not exclusively in US stocks. I select the stocks on fudamentals and time entry / exit using simple T/A.

2. I day trade US stocks with IB using various 'high probability' set ups and time entry / exit with Nas L2.

3. I have funds invested outside my SIPP using IB and similar methods of selection and timing to those I use in the SIPP.

I am hoping that Stu's methods will put another arrow in the quiver.

Generally speaking I have little time for 'coaches', particularly those who prey on the inexperienced or vulnerable on sites like this one. I assure you all that I have no connection with Stu and I will report my experiences simply and factually.

So what is the outcome of the training?

Hi Avtar

Thanks for the email.
The T2W members that have been selected will receive their training packs and further information by courier within about 4 weeks. They have not undergone any training as yet, but all will be posting their experiences with Insight on the forum in due course. Please see previous messages.

Regards

So, what's the verdit on Stu's course? This thread seems to have died at a critical juncture. That's weird!

Dear All,

Interesting discussion.... btw... which "classroom course" would be recommended by the "gurus" on this site for trading on futures/ indices/ stocks? I'm looking for something in London - I wouldn't mind going 100 miles out of London to learn as well - if its THAT good :))

I'll prefer answers from people who have ACTUALLY been there, done that - and still feel happy about
the instructor!

However, one thing which always confuses me is why would a big shot Trader having an extremely
successful "Trading System" - waste time in teaching it to others?? Surely he can make much more
money sitting in front of his 5 screens having live feeds/ Bloomberg terminal etc etc ???... which brings
another thought - maybe the big-shots are really busy doing just that - and the people in the market
"teaching" their "system" are basically s*** ?? - arrghh!! - I'm confused...

Light please? - someone? anyone????

Cheers,
karmit

karmit said:
one thing which always confuses me is why would a big shot Trader having an extremely successful "Trading System" - waste time in teaching it to others?
(i) For a change;
(ii) To combat loneliness;
(iii) Because they're good at it;
(iv) Because they enjoy it;
(v) Because they get talked into holding courses by marketing companies who want to take a huge cut of the fees generated;
(vi) To develop and build up a teaching business which, unlike their trading activites, can be sold on to someone else as a running business;
(vii) To ensure they have some official earned income to declare, on which they pay income tax, thus ensuring that the Revenue will never be able to tax them on spread-betting profits;
(viii) To raise money for their favourite charity;
(ix) For the same sort of "self-esteem" reasons that make people labour over excellent books which will never show any realistic financial profits;
(x) Because it can be better paid than trading (if you can get 60 people together for a £2,500 one-day course).

I'm sure there are many other possible reasons, as well - perhaps even nearly as many as there are teachers. But some of those were among my reasons, about 10 years ago, for teaching something (nothing to do with trading, by the way) I could have been "doing exclusively" instead of just "doing mostly" and teaching occasionally.

"(vii) To ensure they have some official earned income to declare, on which they pay income tax, thus ensuring that the Revenue will never be able to tax them on spread-betting profits;"

and I though spread-betting was Tax free??!! ... anyway...

Ok - will believe all that for the moment (I'm a newbie - forgive my inexperience!).

So.. any instructor / courses particularly recommended in/around London?

Thanks,
karmit

Hi folks

Stu Whisson here; it is my course that has been on review in this and other threads. The general opinion is a positive one :) I have been asked many times about the free 3 day trial I used to run.

Well I have some great news!

To thank those of you that are reading this and the other thread, I am now offering a 2 week free no nonsense access to the trade focus site and student centre, no charge, no credit card details. You get the same training, the same information, the same tools and the same support and guidance from me, for a full 2 weeks. Just go to my website and follow the instructions.

Considering the interest in the threads to do with my course, I feel it only appropriate to follow this up with a trial for everyone, with no risk. So they can see for themselves.

Hope to see you there!

Last edited by a moderator:
Moderator why has not Stu Whisson got a Vendors Logo on his details????? You must insist you did for me??