Scams or a possible foot in the door?

Hi,
Really appreciate the PMs too, wasnt too impressed with them and doing my homework seems my gut instinct was right, quite a few signed up though... as ever I guess.
I tried to PM Pboyles but it doesnt like you!

Hi,
Really appreciate the PMs too, wasnt too impressed with them and doing my homework seems my gut instinct was right, quite a few signed up though... as ever I guess.
I tried to PM Pboyles but it doesnt like you!

Sorry have been busy lately and turned off all my notifications and PMs. If it's important I can turn them back on.

Hey Pboyles,

Glad tosee that you are still around.
I did recieve a few letters a while ago from The Mike Baghdady Training Traders solicitors(Who are abondant these days, and I wonder why!).

They are watching me closely in the forum, haha :p, as if I said anything that was not true.

By the way he still has my salary in his bank accout, He is probably trying to generate some interest maybe, which is a good trading strategy I must say, what do they call it? a carry trade?

But the Court is very near! See you there Mahmoud.

See you around.

Last edited:
Threads like this should be compulsory for newbiesin first 2 years of learning....................in our early years we are all keen to learn and someimes do not have our logical hat on......

I wish that T2W woulddo some kind of Trustatrader scheme

JEES what an idea !!!!!

N

Threads like this should be compulsory for newbiesin first 2 years of learning....................in our early years we are all keen to learn and someimes do not have our logical hat on......

I wish that T2W woulddo some kind of Trustatrader scheme

JEES what an idea !!!!!

N

Can you even think of one vendor that could be put on that list?

Hi people this is my first post so bare with me.

I am currently looking to become a FOREX or a Commodities trader in the city, but as i have no previous experience or degree this is proving very difficult. I have came across a couple of companies which offer to train you (for a nice fee) but could offer you a permeant position at the end. The companies are GTEX Global and London Global Investments. Im very aware that these could be scams.

Has anyone done any of these courses? or know of any legit companies that will train you up?

Also I am doing a course with training traders, so hopefully I will be able to get a decent start and some good experience trading my own money.

Thanks.

you can always transfer to their timeshare or double glazing departments if it doesnt work for you :whistling

N

Hi pboyles.

Would you be kind enough to contact me on [email protected] and explain to me the story behind Baghdady pls. I went to one of his free workshops and was interested to do the course, but decided to do some due diligence on the net before I commited but getting alot of conflicting info.

Would appreciate the real low down pls from somebody that seems to know.

Many thx

Shaun

Hi JohnBrav

As I asked pboyles

Would you be kind enough to contact me on [email protected] and explain to me the story behind Baghdady pls. I went to one of his free workshops and was interested to do the course, but decided to do some due diligence on the net before I commited but getting alot of conflicting info.

Would appreciate the real low down pls from the only two people that seems to know the real truth.

Many thx

Shaun

Definitely, there's no shortcut.

Hi, I have just returned from a trading traders workshop. Not much information given, other than pricing and the promise of a system. I, like many people cannot find any info on mike, other than what's on here. Please personal messge me any info that may be of use, although my thoughts are that the course fees would serve as a useful pot to start trading with. Cheers

I am one of the graduates of his course in Dubai. The concepts of trading itself are good which is buying strength and selling weakness however learning how to trade requires lots of hard work and not something that can be learnt through relying on others or a software. Also I must give credit where due. Before taking this course I was all about indicators and did not know the meaning of price action. This course really cleared the mind for further research in true approach to profitable trading.

There is no short cut to hard work. Period.

Now regarding the bankruptcy filing, I think this is something that can happen to anyone in life and may not directly relate to someones ability to teach how to trade. I am not advocating for Mr. Mike here but its really ridiculous for most to come here and complain about not making it in the industry for not working hard enough.

Bottom Line. *Learn yourself* *Learn yourself* *Learn yourself*

Your comments have been helpful gents. I already have a well paid job but its completely un-thrilling and agro, so I will learn what I can from the training traders course (Hopefully its decent) and trade my own account for the next couple of years, this may help me in getting a trading jobs in the city.

Does anyone have a opinion on Mike Baghdadys "Trade what you see" approach?

My opinion is why is he training traders instead of trading?

Your comments have been helpful gents. I already have a well paid job but its completely un-thrilling and agro, so I will learn what I can from the training traders course (Hopefully its decent) and trade my own account for the next couple of years, this may help me in getting a trading jobs in the city.

Does anyone have a opinion on Mike Baghdadys "Trade what you see" approach?

They teach nothing thats not available for free. Just search for turtle trading or price action trading on google. The newbie aspect kicks in. I cannot believe how much money one can earn on just focusing on newbies in this Industry.

1. Everyone wants to be rich. Greed
2. Financial markets are seen as an easy way.
3. Start charging newbies for it.

Simple! ;)

Its big money training newbies. It easy also to get them to buy a course.

it was a rhetorical question. ;)
TBF, some use it as a chance to build their own funds and get higher trading results but there are plenty who I'm sure just take the money as a salary and never actually make a trade.

Hi pboyles.

Would appreciate the real low down pls from somebody that seems to know.

Many thx

Shaun

I attended a day course must admit was impressed with the system and actually did make a sythetic profit like everyone else just by following their methods. Was it rigged i cant say I like you am waiting to do more research I would like to hear from someone that has actually done a course and see if they are up or down cash wise