TRADEWIN? anyone a member or used this system?

Hope you don't mind me asking... How long have you been using this system and have you actually made any money ?

I started either at the beginning or end of May, I can't remember off the top of my head. At the start I had only a couple of winners and a run of losers so I was down over £300 in my bank, risking £150 maximum per trade. When the markets hit a rough point I decided to paper trade the system only and see how things went. The first trade I ignored would have recouped almost all if not more than my £300 loss (again to the best of my memory, at the very least it would have made close to £300). But the following trade was a loss. Anyway, since the markets took a dive and then settled into an upward trend I would say for the last 8-9 weeks perhaps longer that the system has been performing very well. There are still losing trades and I personally find them very stressful which is why I think the system is too expensive at £4k. But I've made £1k profit now (but I've still £3k to make back to recoup my initial £4k outlay) and my confidence in the system has been restored 110%.

If anyone would like to purchase the system from me at a fair price I have TradeWin's permission to sell my membership at any price, so I'm not looking the full £4k lol. But I have my reservations about getting out of the system now that it's really starting to perform well. But I'm always open to offers and if anyone is seriously interested private message me and then we can take it from there and of course you would have to check, for your own peace of mind, with TradeWin themselves to allay any doubts.

Keep a record of all your trades. Don't rely on your memory. If its anything like mine you won't know if you went short or long.:confused:

No , seriously, I would advise you to keep proper records to see where the trades are going right or wrong so you can learn and go forward with your trading. If you are 110% confident in the system, why sell it?

Thanks Antelope for sharing your experiences. I would think that even if the system performs as it should, the size of your stake would mean it could take upto a year for you to make back the money you put into it. I am going to trade it for 6 months and see how it does. Had a good trade yesterday and so now only £700 down. There are also the financing costs for rolling daily bets (£250 since I started at the start of Oct), so currently £950 down. I am risking £750 per trade.

Keep a record of all your trades. Don't rely on your memory. If its anything like mine you won't know if you went short or long.:confused:

No , seriously, I would advise you to keep proper records to see where the trades are going right or wrong so you can learn and go forward with your trading. If you are 110% confident in the system, why sell it?

The company I spread bet through, Capital Spreads, keeps a record of everything. Also, when I was saying about being around £1k in profit it was because I had an open bet at the time which at that stage if I had taken it there and then would have taken me up to £1,200 profit. Fortunately I didn't close it and it went higher to £246 profit! I have two open trades right now and both are within a point of their opening price.

The only reason I would sell is that I feel I have learnt that spread betting isn't for me. This isn't what I want to do, either full or part-time, which I did believe at the beginning. I worry too much about it. Even when I get a win I only feel relief that I didn't lose money. If I had a better psychology - or maybe if I could learn to relax - I could afford to spread with more than £150 per trade. But that's the maximum I can get any sleep with right now.

Paul

I am risking 5% per trade. Some would say that this is to high...

If you are risking 5% per trade, with a risk of £750 per trade, by my calculations this means your starting bank would have been £15,000. You can correct me if I am wrong.

Just my two cents here. Slippage is a genuine concern but sometimes its presented as an overhwlming problem. Better, imo, to go see what you would have made 'after' slippage then judge.
In the unrelated program I use, I get emails all the time worried about the liquidity of proshares mvv-mzz. The only thing I caan tell them is that all my trade profits have occurred with that 'problem' already in play.
Better to judge the bottom line than over-academicize the concern.