Trend Stuffer System

jammixmaster

Has anyone tried this system? The system looks very promising and not only does it claim to be able to trade currencies profitably, but also stocks, commodities and CFDs. Although looks can be deceiving, I wonder if anyone has used this system with success. The website isn't one of those long drawn out sales letters type sites so thats another plus in my book. However, I don't want to shell out $120 unless I know it works. Has anyone tried it?

Here is the site: Trading System, Forex Broker, Automated trading, Online trading

:D

Has anyone tried this system? The system looks very promising and not only does it claim to be able to trade currencies profitably, but also stocks, commodities and CFDs. Although looks can be deceiving, I wonder if anyone has used this system with success. The website isn't one of those long drawn out sales letters type sites so thats another plus in my book. However, I don't want to shell out $120 unless I know it works. Has anyone tried it?

Here is the site: Trading System, Forex Broker, Automated trading, Online trading

:D

Quite clearly the proprietor has lost interest in the site, or is it part of the system that nothing happens in 2009 and the huge profit was forgotten to be posted:D