Am I missing something?

ForexDude

I while back I read somewhere a simple strategy. You were to buy or sell on forex and use bets to hedge your position. This way you can't loose. It seems foolproof but I wanted a second opinion just in case.

Thanks

P.S.: If you don't mind please also state the betting service you use if you trade this strategy.

I while back I read somewhere a simple strategy. You were to buy or sell on forex and use bets to hedge your position. This way you can't loose. It seems foolproof but I wanted a second opinion just in case.

Thanks

P.S.: If you don't mind please also state the betting service you use if you trade this strategy.

Hmm that may have been my post a while back, and yes you could lose. The hedge bet against the spot position is taken to flatten out the return - so you win on a far wider price movement - but your return is less as a consequence. I can't remember the exact details - but I never decided to follow it through.

Thanks

There was a thread about this and I directed folks to goldenmoneytree.com where it is explained.

Like most things that sound too good to be true I got the feeling this strategy was not an exception.

Think about it.