• Welcome to the Darwinex Forums, these forums are member-run and managed by CavaliereVerde. Member-run forum rules may differ from the site guidelines.

Alternatives to Darwinex

IlIlIlIlI

Experienced member
The problem with Zulutrade is that the percentage of martingales is too high.
My 2 alternatives that could work for both traders and investors are: eToro and AlpariPAMM.
@Naragot is working with both Darwinex and AlpariPAMM .
Is there a demo available for AlpariPAMM?

"Alpari Limited does not provide services to residents of the USA, Japan, Canada, Australia, the Democratic Republic of Korea, European Union, United Kingdom, Iran, Syria, Sudan and Cuba."

IlIlIlIlI

Experienced member
The problem with Zulutrade is that the percentage of martingales is too high.
You could control the number of trades copied so you can avoid to wipe out the account with martingale trades while the trader did it. So you can make some money with these martingale guys, but only for a while.
Then you have to get out very soon without any delay.
To prove that was the reason why I opened the Zulu demos, but I could not run a medium time test.
All the martingale traders failed sooner or later - and dissappear to be back with a new user name (and some with the same picture and linked to the old user id).

IlIlIlIlI

Experienced member
What do you guys think about duplitrade?
Don't know whether traders make money with them.
DD is not shown - looks like a trap for new social investors to me.

IMO the page is full of errors - I simulated a 5k account - and hard to use with the sliders:

1662937433839.png

1662937510898.png

edit:
Some social trading platforms (like Autotrade, at least in earlier times) include the demo users to the users shown at a strategy, but the trader is not paid, of course.

Last edited:

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

But it's thanks to our sponsors that access to Trade2Win remains free for all. By viewing our ads you help us pay our bills, so please support the site and disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks