• Welcome to the Darwinex Forums, these forums are member-run and managed by CavaliereVerde. Member-run forum rules may differ from the site guidelines.

Darwinex Zero

They don't care if investors aren't making money, just like banks.
There is no alpha so what's the point improving rating, filters or portfolios?
That was Darwinex "pivot", they stopped chasing alpha and focused on squeezing more money from customers.
They let investors dream with their filters and portfolios while they pocket a management fee.
With Darwinex Zero they have a business model that works even if THA stops working tomorrow.
No more need for alpha, they just need dreamers, and that river will never dry.

That was Darwinex "pivot", they stopped chasing alpha and focused on squeezing more money from customers.
They let investors dream with their filters and portfolios while they pocket a management fee.
I can completely agree with this and all of my rule based demo portfolios confirmed that the small profit happening from time to time was eaten up by their fees.

With Darwinex Zero they have a business model that works even if THA stops working tomorrow.
It works until traders find out that it is just another expensive prop firm business model with a 15 % payout on a random (VaR) calculation where the parameters and effects are not published and which cannot be really controlled by the trader but changed anytime by Darwinex.

Is it posible to see if a darwin underlying strategy uses averaging/martingale/grid?

Usually martigales have Risk Stability lower than 5 and Loss Aversion lower than 2.
Then we have 152 Darwins at Darwinex using martingale logic.

But the first one on Return is one, I'm nearly sure.

1692469596460.png

Edit:
If I reduce the values, I get only 10 Darwins.
1692470039577.png

To find it out better, there would be an attribute needed to measure the changes on rotation.
But that is not created.

Last edited:

It now appears to have become very sluttish. Many followers thought they had found a "soul mate" since they believed in prior promises. You might say that we got dickmatized!

At about 5:08 "you could make a million a year" :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Not even THA has that after years as top promoted Darwin.

This "top" promoter does not understand that the Darwins currently ranked in the "DarwinIA SILVER" tab did not get funding, but can only get funding of they hold their position until end of the month

Allocations received are shown under the "past editions" tab.

Last edited:
Darwinex Zero will have payout monthly or every three months?
You have to wait until the allocation is closed after 3 months, before you cannot get money as it could change.
You can only write an invoice when you made at least $ 100 so you could control it.
So if you got an allocation each month and make more profit with each than $ 100, you can write an invoice each month.
And you need an account which fits to their requirements in currency and account number like an IBAN for European accounts.

That's the current version they tell. But there might come additional requirements ..

There are alphas,
But firstly they probably don't know Darwinex, because of its poor marketing department, which is developing.
Secondly, an alpha would make more risk to achieve more return, since he/she knows what he/she is doing.
So I believe anything about these two, would bring alphas.

For investors, as previous comments say, each investor has a unique attribute. Would be great if an investor defines his acceptable attribute and get the results filtered.

They are working on it,
there is no similar platform to use previous experience/insight,
and inventing has much more costs than copying. Both time and money.

Finally, they are moving forward and I believe it is respectable. Being perfect is not possible when the road is new.

For now to create a new darwin i open account with 100usd and thats it. No more payments needed. I then will wait about 2 years to get track record. Might have 20% to 50% drawdown trading 0.01 lots. Because small account.

With Zero i have to pay 98usd and then each month 38usd in 2years results in total expenses of 1010usd.

I dont see why instead of 100usd someone would choose 1010usd?

If will be set rule that min account 1000usd then i understand. But in that case i would go away to other social trading broker or prop firm.

Perhaps my previous post had some influence on DarwinAI's new rule requiring a $1,000 account balance.

Let's see how this plays out. It might be worth considering a Silver and Gold program to accommodate different traders.

Perhaps my previous post had some influence on DarwinAI's new rule requiring a $1,000 account balance.

Let's see how this plays out. It might be worth considering a Silver and Gold program to accommodate different traders.
It could also be me as I pointed out to them that they don't calculate correlation to all accounts of farmers and pay DarwinIA prices to several accounts of them which is against the correlation rule.
Correlation wa only calculated for accounts with investors for the portfolio risk matrix shown to investors which is obsolete now.
Most of these farmer accounts had a balance of less than $ 500 and will be excluded now.

With this they finally left their position to sponsor traders from foreign countries where people don't have much money.

It just fits the new KISS policy.
1k account balance is much more simple than "traders total equity" normalized at var 6.5%.
Zeroing Darwinex.

It just fits the new KISS policy.
1k account balance is much more simple than "traders total equity" normalized at var 6.5%.
Zeroing Darwinex.
If you run a new $ 1,000 account with microlots (0.01 lots) you will get a better VaR and better profit on the Darwin than running the same lot sizes as on a $ 300 account.
For existing accounts that will be delayed for 12 periods/month by the unnecessary target VaR.
Both will still continue to exist as a blackbox for traders. :)

As being excluded from DarwinIA by correlation is a blackbox if there is no commercial EA used, Darwinex made two improvements for DarwinexZero subscribers:

1. the correlation rate for exclusion with foreign Darwins is increased to 95 % from 85 %, for Darwins of the same trader the correlation must stay below 50 % to participate in DarwinIA with both Darwins.

2. Excluded from DarwinIA due to correlation with another DARWIN the trader wll receive 38 euros in credit if he lost an allocation by correlation.
From an email of the 31st of August 2023:

We are pleased to announce that, from now on, at the end of any edition of DarwinIA SILVER, if your DARWIN is excluded due to correlation with another DARWIN and you have a rating of 75 or above, you will receive a credit of 38 euros to use for future subscriptions.

In the same way, if your DARWIN is excluded from DarwinIA GOLD, having been able to receive an allocation, you will receive the 38 euros credit.

As you know, correlation measures the degree to which two DARWINs' returns move in relation to each other. At Darwinex Zero, we use a correlation exclusion criterion because we want strategies that are not highly correlated with the market in order to ensure performance is not simply a matter of luck and also, to prevent the use of commercially available Expert Advisors (EAs) where you are not the main user or owner.

Please note that if you have already paid the subscription last August 25th for the September edition, you will have the 38 euros credit to pay for the next edition in which your DARWIN will participate. Should you decide to restart your account, this credit will be used to reduce the cost of the restart.

There are only 3 Darwins from DarwinexZero (out of 4,433 Darwins there) who managed to match the criteria for DarwinIA GOLD:

- ILCZ
- VYDO
- DZZQ

The two new entries from October VYDO and DZZQ are still closed for investors, maybe there are technical reasons so they will be available from tomorrow.