• Welcome to the Darwinex Forums, these forums are member-run and managed by CavaliereVerde. Member-run forum rules may differ from the site guidelines.

Darwinex Zero

Thanks for your reply!

I would prefer to analyse it from the other angle: in the specific case of MOT, for instance, your DARWIN looks more attractive than your underlying strategy because of the risk engine's intervention (see screenshots below for MOT with risk engine intervention vs. MOT without risk engine's intervention).

View attachment 327535

View attachment 327536
If you were trading MOT on D-Zero, you'd still be able to compete for allocations and could focus on improving your strategy and avoiding future drawdowns like the one you experienced in February.

On Darwinex, this has cost you a loss of your own capital while you are developing your system. On a prop-firm, you would have had lost your account right away.

D-Zero, however, would be the ideal solution while you work on improving MOT.

I hope this proves helpful, I really appreciate your comments!

Kindest regards,
Ignacio
Currently MOT would not be in the game for the guaranteed allocation, it would need 2.76 % profit at the end of this month to get the 75 % rating for an amazing 70k allocation which usually can't be reached with DarwinIA classic in the first 12 months.

1681736645299.png

1681736686795.png

Hi,

Thanks Ignacio.
Just to be clear, I really think that Darwinex is the best idea out there by far. Honest and transparent as far as I know!

What I was referring as zero costs is stated multiple times in the marketing material: "without risking their money". The fees are their own money. There's zero ambiguity there.

1681830476243.png

I know that's part of the sales pitch.

Now you said something that makes more sense than marketing and affiliates have being saying:
Darwin zero being a place for unprofitable beginner traders to practice while maintaining costs under control and having an open upside.

Better than the actual pitch that says:
Good traders come here develop yourself without risk. Or good starter traders, trade without risk and without the struggle.

We know that you can only become good after you put yourself on the line and went through hell and came back.

The sales pitch that I dislike is to make people feel that they can simply and quickly jump to higher account sizes for a small fee. Meaning, they can become traders faster than traditionally. That's a lie and builds bad habits. It serves only the company

Anyway, just blabbing here.
Good luck and let's see what actual experience will tell us!

Edit:Just now on Linkedin.
1. See how they imply that the extremely talented don't have any capital to spare. -> No one would become talented like that!! That's the snake-oil sales pitch from the demo-prop shop that seduce thousands.

2. ''you don't need any trading capital at all" -> big mistake. No capital at all ? (n)

1681831492098.png
(n)(n)

Last edited:
Hi,

Thanks Ignacio.
Just to be clear, I really think that Darwinex is the best idea out there by far. Honest and transparent as far as I know!

What I was referring as zero costs is stated multiple times in the marketing material: "without risking their money". The fees are their own money. There's zero ambiguity there.

View attachment 327570

I know that's part of the sales pitch.

Now you said something that makes more sense than marketing and affiliates have being saying:
Darwin zero being a place for unprofitable beginner traders to practice while maintaining costs under control and having an open upside.

Better than the actual pitch that says:
Good traders come here develop yourself without risk. Or good starter traders, trade without risk and without the struggle.

We know that you can only become good after you put yourself on the line and went through hell and came back.

The sales pitch that I dislike is to make people feel that they can simply and quickly jump to higher account sizes for a small fee. Meaning, they can become traders faster than traditionally. That's a lie and builds bad habits. It serves only the company

Anyway, just blabbing here.
Good luck and let's see what actual experience will tell us!

Edit:Just now on Linkedin.
1. See how they imply that the extremely talented don't have any capital to spare. -> No one would become talented like that!! That's the snake-oil sales pitch from the demo-prop shop that seduce thousands.

2. ''you don't need any trading capital at all" -> big mistake. No capital at all ? (n)

View attachment 327571(n)(n)
Thank you so much for your words and feedback!

I have fwded this to our marketing department.

Wishing you a fantastic day,
Ignacio

Currently MOT would not be in the game for the guaranteed allocation, it would need 2.76 % profit at the end of this month to get the 75 % rating for an amazing 70k allocation which usually can't be reached with DarwinIA classic in the first 12 months.

View attachment 327538

View attachment 327539

Thanks for your reply!

That DD seems to be penalising you at the moment, but the good news is that it would not have left you out of the game in D-Zero! 2.76% is sth you have done in the past and can do in the future, you'll get there 💪

Looking fwd to seeing you receive Darwinia prizes either on D-Classic or on D-Zero!!!

Kindest regards,
Ignacio

Some thoughts about the DarwinexZero layout:

IMO the new information set shown is much more useful for evaluating an investment while the Darwinex Classic layout was made more for traders to feel good ;) or bad.
In DarwinexZero there is no analysis for trading behaviour, and the only attributes I might be missing are the La and Pf attribute.
There is no way to compare some data between trading accounts or the Darwins, the only comparision is the competition.
No lists, no filters. Maybe that will be available in DarwinexZero Gold.

What I like at DarwinexZero as an improvement against Darwinex (Classic):

Public part:

Return/Risk tab:

Mainly the ATH Quote in the right column

1684176503956.png

To see the date and not only the value of success and bad luck

1684176567842.png

Really useful table to see the suffering periods for potential investors (investing is not possible at DawinexZero Silver)

1684176591702.png

Trader's part:

Darwin Live Trades:

You see the replication factor between the trading account and the Darwin.
If there are open positions, you see the lotsize traded for both - the trading account and the Darwin.
(not on the screenshot below as I usually don't trade and type simultaneously).

This can be taken as an early indicator for the change of the VaR and lotsizes can be adapted much more accurate to reduce VaR volatility.

1684176858731.png

More info about this feature: https://www.darwinexzero.com/docs/en/darwin-live-trades

Note: not all metrics are calculated on the first day a Darwin is published when the screenshots were made.

Last edited:
The current #1 at DarwinexZero shows a funny trading system:

1684254665507.png

I'm really curious how that could be replicated for investors at the GOLD stage and about the resulting divergence.

Since today more than 600 traders play - or train - in DarwinIA Silver at DarwinexZero to get an allocation:

1684763591067.png

If you are interested to start joning Darwinex Zero, Darwinex sent me a discount code for a 10 EUR discount on the setup or restart fee:
DWZ2304986MGM

The May competition is finished now.

750 tradeers joined DarwinIASilver at DarwinexZero until May, 31st.

124 allocations were made where 40 were allocations to the prizes and 84 were guaranteed allocationns.

More details about the ranking and the scores can be found here:

If you are interested to start joning Darwinex Zero, Darwinex sent me a discount code for a 10 EUR discount on the setup or restart fee:
DWZ2304986MGM

Interesting statistics from DarwinIA SILVER published today.

IMO most interesting:
107 out of 124 winners received their allocation in the first month of participation.
1685978475383.png

DWZ2304986MGM

Wow - DarwinIA SILVER exceeded now the 1,000 participiants:

1686071820588.png

DWZ2304986MGM

According to the high number of participiants in DarwinIA SILVER, Darwinex doubled the number of allocations as prizes (allocations between 30k and 250k) from 40 in May to 80 in June.
Indepently the guaranteed allocation will be given to the ranks above 80.
1686099784763.png

DWZ2304986MGM

According to the high number of participiants in DarwinIA SILVER, Darwinex doubled the number of allocations as prizes (allocations between 30k and 250k) from 40 in May to 80 in June.
View attachment 328948
DWZ2304986MGM
There was a typing error in my last post (corrections and explanations are bold):

The guaranteed allocation will be given to the ratings above 75.
That is valid for all ranks, currently down to rank 87, but the month is not over yet.

DWZ2304986MGM

I bump into Darwinex Zero banners everywhere.
They are spending a lot in marketing.
Once upon a time the mantra was to save the money from marketing to invest in R&D and improve the product: DARWIN technology.

I bump into Darwinex Zero banners everywhere.
They are spending a lot in marketing.
Once upon a time the mantra was to save the money from marketing to invest in R&D and improve the product: DARWIN technology.
IMO they use the setup fees partially for that.

They start in July with more than 1,500 participiants, that is about 40% more than they had beginning of June, but the number of prizes is not increased for that.

1688401402922.png

DWZ2304986MGM