All you need is... The Further Tales

"im not gonna go near all your other questions because theyre of no use and would only create more problems, but i will be posting my results from one of my trading accounts either later today or tomorrow, and youre free to pick 302 trades, split between long and shorts, with no losers, to death !"

Very wise :) No thanks mp sure they are all very genuine trades

"sure one day one of your "ifs" may come true, but so far they havent and even 9/11 had the market back to normal within a week -- with prices right where they were."

lol, lucky boy, had a very good friend who talked your kind of talk mp............

one week is a very long time imho, was to long for him

just a bit before 9/11

The market took his family business , his house and nearly his Wife mp, It took everything it did not care a jot about what he thought and was going through, it did not care he had limited experience, it did not care about the 30 people that depended on him for a job, it did not care he was a real nice guy

It did not care if he did or did not use a STOP mp

It just does not care mp and that is the point you are missing in some of your posts

That is the only reason for my posts aimed in your direction, the rep pts I have given you were because the posts you made were good posts, I have nothing against you at all = Simple = KISS KISS :)

He was very strong and rebuilt his life, one friend helped and is wife stayed, he fosters children for a living these days and is very happy how its all turned out, I would guess the children he Fosters are very lucky indeed to have a great substitute Dad

It was a bit of an upset for him at the time mp, so mind your posts, not everyone is blessed with the talent you claim to have over the market and the sisters :)

latter

all the best mp

Good post Andy. One of the best I have read in a long while.

From your friend The Cherry Picker :)

Attachments

• c.jpg
    c.jpg
    66.8 KB · Views: 280
ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh just rep"d you on the other thread so none available = yours

latter, take care Tom

oh bear, youre a funny one indeed !

i dont want a fight with you, gentle or not --- i stated many a time our trading methods, styles and timeframes are ver different -- why then get involved with what i say ?

i did get into a snit because this very topic had been discussed to death by me (i think you popped into that one also and actually gave me a rep mark on it) and i have found, as i move around the site, things i say which others didnt like or agree with, suddenly showing up as if they were original thoughts in the minds of many posters !

that tends to tick me off because if i had to put up with the crap being thrown at me for my "different" ideas, than i want the credit for their acceptance and not for another to "suddenly" come up with a revelation !

im not gonna go near all your other questions because theyre of no use and would only create more problems, but i will be posting my results from one of my trading accounts either later today or tomorrow, and youre free to pick 302 trades, split between long and shorts, with no losers, to death !

sure one day one of your "ifs" may come true, but so far they havent and even 9/11 had the market back to normal within a week -- with prices right where they were.

my postings are based on how the market MOVES and WHY and as i see, based on how fast my rep points are building, others believe it also --- because YOU dash in and out of the market (as do i also) dont put down my way of playing longer terms --- my thoughts are to SAVE people from tossing away money, and how you can dislike that is beyond me

mp, I have nothing against you (other than your stop policy), but I wish you would get of your high horse and stop playing the trading martyr. There have been others before you who have had much more than their fair share of crap thrown at them for doing nothing more than trying to raise the level of discussion above mainstream drivel.

Here is one such trading genius. Perhaps even you might learn something by reading his posts:
http://www.trade2win.com/boards/members/socrates.html

mp, I have nothing against you (other than your stop policy), but I wish you would get of your high horse and stop playing the trading martyr. There have been others before you who have had much more than their fair share of crap thrown at them for doing nothing more than trying to raise the level of discussion above mainstream drivel.

Here is one such trading genius. Perhaps even you might learn something by reading his posts:
http://www.trade2win.com/boards/members/socrates.html

See what I mean? The real fools are the ones turning people blue, not the ones reading purple.

further tales ......? i should hope so !, not read the original thread cos I have been on the lash since last friday! <Reflective poetry break> I hear competing bird song, see glimmer of distant sea n stuff, mans faithful friends ears wilt earthbound in the heat of new summers sun ..... etc.. etc..<burp!> but I say, suggest this...

All you need is a beer ! ??? :)

god bless all.

END.

Le finale' Grande' . If no one spoke, how peaceful it would be !? shhhh,dont say anything , do ya feel me ?

Right I'm off to jive to some Bhangra .........!!

I care.

Tony,

My comments were not on this thread originally but have been moved here as the original was split in two. What happened was that a thread was started by FW and before it even got started there were several posts of verbal banter that had nothing to do with the theme of the thread and that is what I commented on.

Paul

hmmm has anyone read my blog entitled P!ss take from a stock operator ? its a work in progress I feel, but I'd like to think it would inspire internal inquiry on the external world. Maybe we could roll a thread from it.

Don,

It's the uniform - goes to their heads.

This is one of the funniest threads I've read in a long time. All these strategically placed Reputations are turning the place into a gay bar. Get her.

Grant.

It was a bit of an upset for him at the time mp, so mind your posts, not everyone is blessed with the talent you claim to have over the market and the sisters :)

cmon bear -- nowhere do i claim a divinity of stature that allows me to be a "great" trader, and have posted MANY a time that i consider myself "competent" at best !

I prob have enough years in this life to grow to "good" and possibly to "very good", but doubt ill ever see "extremely good" or "excellent" --- that i pass on to my children, who probably wont want to go into the old mans business anyway !

your friend committed the unpardonable sin -- he was overexposed and got severly caught --- i dont like it and i feel sorry for his travails, but i guess thats why money management is considered the FIRST thing one should learn !

as far as whats going on on the other side of this thread (the real one), were reaching agreement on the initial statement of NOT needing anything but a chart to tell which way the wind blows and where the tornado will set down !

my situation is i got miffed over seeing what i say so often (now backed up by nine on that thread) repeated by yet another person, when i was originally given so much hell over saying it in the first place !

THATS why i got testy --- not you, neanderthal weedhopper quick fingered honey dipper, but because, plain and simple, i WANT my credit for going thru the crap to tell how it works !

I dont understand you, but i think i like you, but im not sure cause i dont ever know what youre saying !

enjoy

mp

latter

all the best mp[/QUOTE]

Last edited:
Don,

It's the uniform - goes to their heads.

This is one of the funniest threads I've read in a long time. All these strategically placed Reputations are turning the place into a gay bar. Get her.

Grant.
=====================================================

enough shoulder epalauts tto start our own war ----- WAIT, we already did that !

LOL

mp

==========================================================

golly gosh new trader, you dont for one moment think what i say is serious, not after ive posted repeatedly how often my tongue gets stuck in my cheek !

im loving this meeting of all the generals and admirals and such, with all this "rep" brass showing so strongly, and while im probably no more than a ltnt. colonial amongst you big guys, i should have the same wallboards pretty soon, all things being equal !

im a trader --- thats what i do and im proud to be able to wear that title, having earned it through many an error and humility --- but im a decent trader now, with a peculiar desire to NEVER see a negative trade.

NOW, all of the generals and all of the admirals here will tell me thats impossible, as ive been told all my life that what i was doing was impossible, so the word impossible has taken on a new meaning in my life --- impossible simply refers to whatever it is that im presently doing !

disagree all you want with what i say about stops but can you disagree with 302 consecutive trades with not a single loss ?? If the proof is in the pudding, guess im gonna have to force you to eat !

NOW -- on to others spouting that i think highly of myself ---- SORRY --- WRONG !!!

I HAVE FUN IN THIS WORLD --- ive thrown away being serious years ago (if indeed i ever was serious) G-D or serendipity has given me a wonderful life, rich in the joy of family and secure financially and i have always had the time to play --- now i just play with youse guys !

in some ways, we differ by location and culture, so much of what i say may not be truly understood by the brits as i dont fully understand the brits humor, but either way --- humor is what i love, even if im having a snit !

so anyway, im not on a high horse or a martyr --- im simply an easy going, dedicated yank, who loves trading and trying to help, dislikes generals because they get so stodgy and set in their ways and loves to stir up the masses ! I also believe that newbs, like children, should be protected, although theres just so many it gets harder and harder to do !

what i have found out here is you guys like to trade naked, hate indicators and wont discuss automated trading ---- at least were closer together than most other sites !

enjoy

mp