All you need is... a chart

Can we change this thread title from 'All you need is.....a chart' to something more befitting.

Any suggestions welcome but I would like to see it named more appropriately.

Some suggestions are:

I would like to let off some steam
I will rant and rave till the cows come home
I am a keyboard warrior and here to let you know
I am a derailer and will derail your train if I see it
I'm having a bad day so you will too
I'm bored and want to fight
I cant be bothered to study the market and want to disrupt others

Hi Lee
It will all be edited and moved to the parallel thread "...further tales" just as soon as the posting has ceased and everyone has got everything off their chest, it is the weekend after all.

fw's thread now put back to normal after wasps on topic post (y)

Please follow the link to the ...further tales, off topic posts in there please or you will be deleted as barjon has already stated ...thank you

http://www.trade2win.com/boards/general-trading-chat/31864-all-you-need-further-tales.html

A large problem with news releases is the figure is never the whole picture. For an intraday currency trader, I for one do not pay attention to numbers when released because the figure itself is only part of the picture. Many newbies believe if it is X = long and Y = short but it is never that black and white.

I looked but cannot find any posts by Gammajammer at the moment but many times he has pointed this problem out, and no one at the institution where he works pays attention solely to that number and I for one wouldn't and don't disagree.

How can a home retail trader know the real story and act accordingly. Would a retail trader ever get the release in time in comparison.

Obviously the news affects the price and 99% of the time the end reaction can be foretold to a high degree through technical analysis so from both points of view, for the retail trader, it is better to work purely from the chart IMO.

Thanks to all those who have contributed to this thread. Unfortunately, certain "events" have presented themselves that give me no other choice than to stop contributing in the public threads.

Therefore I am resigning as an advisor and will stop posting anything in the public threads.
My public statement can be found here.

Thanks to all those who have contributed to this thread. Unfortunately, certain "events" have presented themselves that give me no other choice than to stop contributing in the public threads.

Therefore I am resigning as an advisor and will stop posting anything in the public threads.
My public statement can be found here.

=======================================================================

WHAT THE HECK ?????????????????????????????????????????????????????

mp