Is it true, you can trade without indicators and candlesticks?

No indicators
Only strategy and price action!
Hi Dt,
Some questions . . .
What is your strategy and what was the price action that prompted the trade? Some detail about your practice would be welcome, otherwise members are likely to assume you're merely attempting to drive traffic to a fee based / subscription based site. Looking at your chart, it appears to me as if you sat in a trade for 4 hours that went against you by 4 points and then you gambled that there woould be a sell off into the close - in an attempt to recover your loss. You got away with - but only just!
;)
Tim.

Last edited:
Hi Dt,
Some questions . . .
What is your strategy and what was the price action that prompted the trade? Some detail about your practice would be welcome, otherwise members are likely to assume you're merely attempting to drive traffic to a fee based / subscription based site. Looking at your chart, it appears to me as if you sat in a trade for 4 hours that went against you by 4 points and then you gambled that there woould be a sell off into the close - in an attempt to recover your loss. You got away with - but only just!
;)
Tim.

Trade looks allright to me - faded it, increased position, fade came out with a profit. Annotations look odd, though, all entries/exits appear to be 100 pts out.

and if that's a draw, we'll sort it out on the dancefloor !

DTElvis.jpg

You have been warned

Is this actually you?

thanks for you information here.

Good luck.

I hope I will have a bright future. I want to be a professional football player.

I think it's funny that people use indicators to get a gauge on what price might do. These indicators divert their attention from the actual price. Go figure

I been reading posts across the net about how some traders don't use indicators like moving averages as they are lagging indicators. Only taking past actions to predict future price movement. Some traders trade using candle sticks, the tape, pivot points, Fibonacci lines, while others trade doing all the above but no candlesticks. Then there are traders who only trade the tape. Is this all really possible?

I can't find hardly an information on tape reading, where do I start?

They say to trade the market you need to learn price action which is No1 way to predict future price movement and then you can master order flow and finally learn to read the tape to become a hot shot trader that can trade without indicators and choose whether or not to trade with candlesticks. This is all sounds awesome, but is it possible?