All vendors are crooks!!

I can tell you what I do. I let people try the software & I let them extend the trial if they aren't sure. The longest trial has been 1 month. Most have made their minds up after a week. The company that works on my landing pages keep telling me I should drop the trial to get more customers. We have agreed to disagree on that.

I'd say about 20% of the people taking a trial contact me directly. For those, all I can do is tell them what I do with it. I am fairly open about the fact I can't trade thin markets like CL, NQ but I have customers that do.

Anyone here could pose as a customer now or in 3 months time and blow me out of the water if I started to lay on the BS.

In the 9 or so months we've been going, only 1 person has asked for a reference from an existing customer.

In terms of someone suited to dailies or weeklies, I've never really thought about it. The punters generally fall into 3 categories.

1 - Those who want to day trade but have no useful knowledge of how the markets work/areas to look to trade
2 - Those that have a grasp of how the markets work and are looking for icing on the cake
3 - Profitable traders, mostly XTrader users that want the additional visibility.

I don't think I've come across someone that had never considered day trading yet, the web site has 'day trading' written all over it. To be honest, I've never even considered asking anyone about that. I sort of presumed it.

Thing is - it's fairly easy to let people try a bit of software. Not so easy with mentoring/teaching.

Selling software as a tool is different. Your software doesn't promise success.

But then aren't you offering indirect training in the form of your "free lifetime access to an on-line course called “The ES – When To Enter”." for customers. It's when you start doing this type of thing, that you're running on dangerous ground. Because if you undertake the task of mentoring someone, you have to be aware of their needs at different times, and not just how you think the market works or how you think it should be traded. Those can be shown, but certain statements you make could be damaging to your customers or set them back in their learning. You should at least have thought about all this...Are you even qualified to tell people how to trade? Free advice on a forum who cares, everyone has an opinion, most people are suspect of anything they read on the internet anyway, but for customers now?

Selling software as a tool is different. Your software doesn't promise success.

But then aren't you offering indirect training in the form of your "free lifetime access to an on-line course called “The ES – When To Enter”." for customers. It's when you start doing this type of thing, that you're running on dangerous ground. Because if you undertake the task of mentoring someone, you have to be aware of their needs at different times, and not just how you think the market works or how you think it should be traded. Those can be shown, but certain statements you make could be damaging to your customers or set them back in their learning. You should at least have thought about all this...Are you even qualified to tell people how to trade? Free advice on a forum who cares, everyone has an opinion, most people are suspect of anything they read on the internet anyway, but for customers now?

Well - you could always judge for yourself.

Would you like access to the materials so you can come to a conclusion based on the contents?

Go & register, then PM me the id you registered with. You can then peruse the materials.

The materials are quite simple. It's an explanation of liquidity and herd behaviour. Nothing more, nothing less. It's enough to give you good entry points so that you can focus on DOM/Tape to refine/reject an entry.

If people already have a way to define entry points, it's not required.

Thing is - it's fairly easy to let people try a bit of software. Not so easy with mentoring/teaching.

I don't agree with that at all - I've just been on the receiving end of how you can get robbed trying software but I won't go into that now...

Shakone : I always tell the trader as much about what I am doing as possible to make sure they don't participate in something that they won't benefit from.

Firstly and perhaps most importantly, I've posted my strategy for free on the internet. Infact, I've actually been criticised once or twice by some members for giving too much of my material away for free, believe it or not. I answer that criticism by explaining the difference between simply learning a technique and successfully implementing it.

So, alongside the fact that everyone has the ability to put the material into practice and see how it fits for them before even approaching me, there is then the opportunity to access free webinars to not only learn in a far more accessible way but to answer questions and provide clear examples of trades I have taken.

Because of these two elements, I never have, and never expect to have, anyone sign up that isn't aware of exactly what I do and how I go about doing it. But just in case, I advise everyone to contact previous subscribers or traders I have mentored for references so they can put their questions to them.

To make sure that traders can see the theory in practice, I use Twitter to teach, call potential setups and some of my live trades in real time. Believe me, there's not much room for maneouvering out of any BS when you call a short Gold into a $47 rally on the FOMC announcement live, infront of over 1,000 followers. (The webinars will then show you WHY I managed to sell the high tick)

So, once again, this allows traders to see exactly the kinds of setups I trade and of course they can see exactly how they play out.

In addition to this, I've offered free trials to the live room for the last 18 months. Usually this is for a week but I have extended it in the past where necessary.

This is partly why I'm not even going to bother answering Flashearts insistence on making live calls. Aside from showing live trades on my threads and on Twitter (admittedly I can't call EVERYTHING I do or it would be an injustice to those in my live room) I do show all my trades live, six days of the week for a multitude of very discerning traders. If I couldn't trade or there was any BS being offered, believe me, you would hear about it.

And you'd probably hear about it from those that had actually paid rather than those that haven't but like to think they are the authority on my ability :)

I would say it is virtually impossible for anyone to be "taken in".

Last edited:
i have decided i am going to be a vendor as well so please will someone slag me off then i can be one of the boys.

thanks.

i have decided i am going to be a vendor as well so please will someone slag me off then i can be one of the boys.

thanks.

Its not quite that simple. There are broadly 3 categories of vendor at T2W

1) Vendors, who are vendors, and voluntarily wear the badge of shame
2) Vendors who are not actually vendors, but are forced to wear the badge of shame
3) Vendors who are vendors, but who for various reasons, are not required to display the badge of shame.

The treatment you recieve, will be dependant on the category that you choose to join. If you could let us know your preference, we can make a start on handing out a bit of abuse.

I'm going to be a vendor of bullsh1t......

What category would that be in?

Whatever suits your requirements. Vendors of bullsh1t tend to be equally well represented in all 3 categories.

However, I would suggest that if you proactively want to peddle your bullsh1t, category 1 or 3 would be the most appropriate in the circumstances.

We may be making headway here - Vendor Classification...

We could do a scale 1-5

a - retard
b - bu11sh1tter
c - con man
d - rip off artist
e - mass murderer

If you become a vendor, I want pimping rights.

I assumed that the honoury guild of trading vendors and snake oil salesmen would already have an affiliate scheme in place as an incentive for introducing new members ?

make sure you PM him your referral id before the competition gets to him :LOL:

I reckon we just get Tom and Pete in a field. Tops off, no shoes, no gloves, no biting. Winner gets Teh Rep, loser is Teh F4g Vendor.

You're both BSDs with hella money (according to yourselves) so I'm sure you could arrange a flight and sort out a mono e mono for T2W webcast.

If it goes well we can sort out a Howard Cahodas vs Mr Charts... I've got a monkey to put down on Richard "The Joy Boy"™ Joyson getting TKO'd

Dante, why are you wasting your time with this BS thread??? You proved enough to the people that matter, the guys here, in this thread - they just don't...

What are you his dad? His lover? He can take care of himself.

Too many bleeding hearts on the internet these days. What happened to having a bit of banter while you're working/trading.

Tom has his punters, Pete has his punters and everyone is happy... except no punters Scose.

Last edited: