Alan Rich new scanner

Just saw this blog and had to add to it. I have day traded for a living for about 8 years. To cut a long story short, I went to a trading exhibition and saw Alan Rich doing his demonstation. I basically made the mistake of paying for the training and his colour charts and gravity line software. The idea behind them makes sense sure enough but theres a lot more to trading than looking at the colours of charts. I can safely say I never made one penny from these charts, though they never cost me either apart from the initial 900 quid for training etc. Funny enough he never mentioned much about the scanner and that is where he system fails miserably, as it is all about finding the set up where there is going to be a break out and thus you would need some sort of scanner for that unless you are willling to trwal through huundreds of charts.

Just saw this blog and had to add to it. I have day traded for a living for about 8 years. To cut a long story short, I went to a trading exhibition and saw Alan Rich doing his demonstation. I basically made the mistake of paying for the training and his colour charts and gravity line software. The idea behind them makes sense sure enough but theres a lot more to trading than looking at the colours of charts. I can safely say I never made one penny from these charts, though they never cost me either apart from the initial 900 quid for training etc. Funny enough he never mentioned much about the scanner and that is where he system fails miserably, as it is all about finding the set up where there is going to be a break out and thus you would need some sort of scanner for that unless you are willling to trwal through huundreds of charts.

Thanks for your appraisal of his training.

I've just had the pleasure of seeing one of his blog posts.

Put on your best east London skank voice:
"Here ya'are. Elipses mark where my system entered and exited the trade"

The system not only tells you which bar to get in but also tells you to buy the very low pip and exit at the very high pip. WOW!!! No wonder he's now got to try and sell it to the public. So much proprietary information Goldmans want a copy.

Last edited by a moderator:

The system not only tells you which bar to get in but also tells you to buy the very low pip and exit at the very high pip. WOW!!! No wonder he's now got to try and sell it to the public. So much proprietary information Goldmans want a copy.

Looks like he marked those charts up in IrfanView, the poor mans photoshop.

returned spam :cheesy:
images
:cry::cry::cry:

think AR is getting :mad::mad::mad:
Alan's Blog

Market update.
17-10-2012
Next point, the chatter by emails is about so called success coaches as it seems to be a hot topic elsewhere at the moment. These are people with little experience that try and teach others about the markets. I agree with the consensus that you need to be a city trader to teach people. Not someone who did a course 6 months ago and thinks he knows it all. Even worse are the guys that have traded for a number of years, understand T/A and think they know it all. They are all retail traders. They are still fiddling around with their RSI's and other gobbly gook ideas. Have any of them ever won a trading competition? NO.:devilish:

My last one was in 2010. :eek: what happened in 2011/2012 :?:

anyone can win a one of competition and his was in shares i think come on Allan prove you can trade. We dont expect much so youve nmothing to lose and much to gain

think AR is getting :mad::mad::mad:
Alan's Blog

Market update.
17-10-2012
Next point, the chatter by emails is about so called success coaches as it seems to be a hot topic elsewhere at the moment. These are people with little experience that try and teach others about the markets. I agree with the consensus that you need to be a city trader to teach people. Not someone who did a course 6 months ago and thinks he knows it all. Even worse are the guys that have traded for a number of years, understand T/A and think they know it all. They are all retail traders. They are still fiddling around with their RSI's and other gobbly gook ideas. Have any of them ever won a trading competition? NO.:devilish:

My last one was in 2010. :eek: what happened in 2011/2012 :?:

I have a feeling that the trading 'competition' he refers to are the ones where you go along to a "traders expo" (so he can sell his system) and some guy who is setting up the event asks you what you think the s&p is doing on the day..... closest guess "wins the trading competition".

Well, suck me sideways but that isnt much of a trading comp is it.......

Check out Dukascopy monthly comps. Now there is some trading going down. Sadly I dont see Alan winning that month after month........

LMAO!

I love this stuff. Next he'll be showing how he's getting filled at the low and high of the day.

Absolutely incredible that someone would make such ludicrous claims.

Wow.... I've been off the site for a few months, and find all this about Mr Rich. Guess he is no longer rated. There was a posting on page 2 about the man living on a council estate in Staines. Not quite a council estate, but lower middle class suburbia. I thought his 1 2 1 course was unstructured and very poor. I am a lawyer, so I would like to think I have some intelligence (no jokes please), but the only thing I learned on this one day course is this...., please keep it to yourself.

1 If you put money on a share, and the graph goes up, once you sell the share you make money!!!
2 If the opposite happens... you lose money!!!!

Wow.... I've been off the site for a few months, and find all this about Mr Rich. Guess he is no longer rated. There was a posting on page 2 about the man living on a council estate in Staines. Not quite a council estate, but lower middle class suburbia. I thought his 1 2 1 course was unstructured and very poor. I am a lawyer, so I would like to think I have some intelligence (no jokes please), but the only thing I learned on this one day course is this...., please keep it to yourself.

1 If you put money on a share, and the graph goes up, once you sell the share you make money!!!
2 If the opposite happens... you lose money!!!!

Let's just hope we have saved a few people some money if they were thinking about going and seeing the snake-in-the-grass.

MrCharts is probably wishing the guns arent turned on him next...... heaven forbid.

Let's just hope we have saved a few people some money if they were thinking about going and seeing the snake-in-the-grass.

MrCharts is probably wishing the guns arent turned on him next...... heaven forbid.

the guns have been aimed at him many times. In summary I had Mr Charts training many years ago and I do not feel it was worth the money.No doubt he will win a t2win award again this year

I think they both made a lot of money doing this 10 years ago,people were more believing in the dream and I think we all paid for some kind of training at some point.

the guns have been aimed at him many times. In summary I had Mr Charts training many years ago and I do not feel it was worth the money.No doubt he will win a t2win award again this year

I didnt know he had experienced the t2w slam down. The thread may have been lost in the wind [aka deleted....] (heaven forbid)

I see in his spam email he made 122 pips yesterday. surpisingly enough he never sends me an email saying what he lost.