Alan Rich new scanner

what an easy simple solution to board harmony the badge decoupling proved to be. i suspect many vendors have now sought easier pastures to ply their trade. some evidence of this is that AR himself has moved on, has this month joined and started posting at babypips.

Woop. :clap:

Time for me to rumble on over there and fire some warning shots.
I refuse to let these suckers get an easy ride.

Nice one D70 good to see that some of these long term dream makers have eventually been outed.

My only thought in consolation to the vendors is that maybe their focus switches from trading to vending once they've committed to it?

Trading is a full time business and anyone that vends their wares cant be dedicating the time required. This in turn creates a greater emphasis on their vending. If they get adequate take up they drop trading completely and spend their time doing screen shots of perfect trades (MrCharts), blogging hindsight trading thoughts (Alan Rich), writing weekly emails (Nial Fuller) and making webinars (J16).

D70 - do you honestly find trading to be a full time occupation? I feel I reap the rewards now of thousands of painful hours applied in the past, losing 2 years of weekends and evenings to do so. I rarely work more than 3-4 hours a day at trading now and most of that is spent on iplayer if I'm honest! I don't recognise the notion of full time work in trading.

the babypips crowd certainly rise to the occasion in style :clap:

the dark spectre of vend looms large, but all that concerns them is grammatical errors and stains on shirts.

all in all quite amusing really :D

Who are the other luminaries at this great event? Will there be a red carpet opening? Any secret boxes on offer?

There's a massive queue already according to Alan. Everyone wants a piece of his FART coloring set system.

Looking forward to seeing you guys there. BP was in his seat overnight as yet again there was a mad rush for the AR seminar.

Never have so many talented traders and mentors been grouped together in one place. For the safety of our nation and future, I dont think any two of them should be in the room at the same time.It must be a real security headache with so many legends and their entourages.

p.s to same time please apply vaseline before entering

Alan Rich

Has Alan Rich fallen from his pedestal?
I thought he was highly regarded?
I saw his colour-chart demo once, and immediately thought of HA-bars.
That doesnt mean he is a bad guy, surely?

Say it aint so.

Actually he is quite a nice guy (while he is taking your cash , haha) I also went to his 121 day course and although he does trade himself (I think) All I got was the same as what someone else on here posted, some remarks of Buy here and Sell there, And a few sheets of paper with charts on them , Oh and Tea too.

I know that we only have ourselves to blame for paying people to teach us.

But to be totally honest, If I was one of these trading gurus who have been there and done it, I would be trading £100 a point, have a quick £10,000 a week and take it easy.
Oh I forgot to mention, Alan is now running a bootcamp that teaches you to make 90 pips a day, Yes 90 pips a day.
Now why would he teach you that and charge you £1,200 for 2 days when he could quite easily sit at home and trade £100 a pip and get £9,000 a day, WOWWWWWWW £45,000 A WEEK, tax free.

Am I missing something here guys Or does he just want to make us all rich.

Sorry Alan if I offend;)

I personally have been on Alan's 1 2 1 course recently and being a newbie'ish I personally think it was well spent. I have no affiliations with AR or new him before. I read a few mixed bag reviews about him on here and decided that whilst I learnt most free information from alot of good places from the internet and other places I was still making alot of school boy mistakes and also everything else

I went to Alan as I felt like I wasnt doing anything with my trading in terms of improving or failing , in fact I froze out and then decided to take a leap of faith to find out from a 'guru' and if I got ripped off I got ripped off but if I could see that their methods worked in real time using real time charts right in front of my eyes then I would have gained something if not just the belief that someone is doing it right and for real.

Now I have same questions has most in T2W ...why would a guru waste time teaching if he is in fact legit ie knows his stuff. Anybody who is actually working from home esp on their own in their own house would know that you get something called cabin fever and could go nuts and crave for some interaction. Also as said before by someone , AR is trading but he makes a certain amount a day and is happy with that , the guy is already living in nice house , nice car etc. Some might say from fools like me paying him for the course but having been in the house I can verify some old pics of him sitting at some institute as a trader in his younger days .

The thing I find really sad about T2W is that its not controlled forum whereby there are so many haters. Most people come to these forums for information and to learn things and advice...

If you have been on AR course before and have a positive or negative to say then fair enough but some people here not even been on it and just expect people like AR to prove themselves over and over again and still not attend then I personally feel they need to stop.

People here for information, if you have factual information from attending the course be it negative or postive then fine thats fair play but if you not even attended and just slate others and the people who are offering these services then it seriously not helpful to others seeking constructive information.

For people who wonder why people offer courses instead of staying at home just printing money..I ask this...stay at home for a whole month...dont interact with anyone at all...and then see what you think. If you can make some good money like you say 20k a month and have time to teach others for some interaction ..I say why the hell not ..if you cant live off 20k a month then there is something wrong with you.

Let us know when you are making the £20,000 a month then

I personally have been on Alan's 1 2 1 course recently and being a newbie'ish I personally think it was well spent. I have no affiliations with AR or new him before. I read a few mixed bag reviews about him on here and decided that whilst I learnt most free information from alot of good places from the internet and other places I was still making alot of school boy mistakes and also everything else

I went to Alan as I felt like I wasnt doing anything with my trading in terms of improving or failing , in fact I froze out and then decided to take a leap of faith to find out from a 'guru' and if I got ripped off I got ripped off but if I could see that their methods worked in real time using real time charts right in front of my eyes then I would have gained something if not just the belief that someone is doing it right and for real.

Now I have same questions has most in T2W ...why would a guru waste time teaching if he is in fact legit ie knows his stuff. Anybody who is actually working from home esp on their own in their own house would know that you get something called cabin fever and could go nuts and crave for some interaction. Also as said before by someone , AR is trading but he makes a certain amount a day and is happy with that , the guy is already living in nice house , nice car etc. Some might say from fools like me paying him for the course but having been in the house I can verify some old pics of him sitting at some institute as a trader in his younger days .

The thing I find really sad about T2W is that its not controlled forum whereby there are so many haters. Most people come to these forums for information and to learn things and advice...

If you have been on AR course before and have a positive or negative to say then fair enough but some people here not even been on it and just expect people like AR to prove themselves over and over again and still not attend then I personally feel they need to stop.

People here for information, if you have factual information from attending the course be it negative or postive then fine thats fair play but if you not even attended and just slate others and the people who are offering these services then it seriously not helpful to others seeking constructive information.

For people who wonder why people offer courses instead of staying at home just printing money..I ask this...stay at home for a whole month...dont interact with anyone at all...and then see what you think. If you can make some good money like you say 20k a month and have time to teach others for some interaction ..I say why the hell not ..if you cant live off 20k a month then there is something wrong with you.

Are you making the £20,000 a month yet

I have found out why Alan Rich wont show you himself trading, Because he is a salesman and Not a trader. Prove me wrong Please.

nope. if you pay me the course fee a couple times, then my people can talk to your people and we can discuss the merits of other people paying us a fee....