Alan Rich new scanner

I dont know if he always was but he is definitely pure vending scum now.

His latest email is apparently "proof" that he trades what he talks....... really?? Is that proof??

I am having lots of PMs with Mr Critchley.

hi Jamie. i did the same as you a few months back and just tried to be objective. the same guys here pulled me down as well despite me having no axe to grind and stating clearly that you can get what AR is selling for free with advanced charts at ig markets. yep you gotta set it up but saves 3k. also other posts on here are correct, you have to know what the scanner is doing to be able to trade with it. it isnt the scanner that trades but you. i also offered to let these guys come and see me trade, they declined. i gave a call, they poo pood it, it came in, but im still scum,. they were told to stop trolling by a moderator of T2W, i see they havent.
jamie, dont waste your time thinking people like this are here to help you anymore than AR. there will always be bitter people. if they are so happy trading then their bitterness would not show as much as it does and they wouldnt spend so much time here, they would be trading or enjoying the freedom it gives you. take my advice, treat these forums for the comic book entertainment it is. i hope you have success with your trading.

Andybet,my motives have always been good,just ask anyone.All I have ever tried to do is protect the innocent. If you read all the thread you will see what happened and why. As you agree with most of what I say,why the personal attack?

I use the scanner at Stockfetcher (mainly US) because it is easy to use and can be configured as you want it with as many or as few parameters as you want. It costs about $9.00 per month.

To figure out what scans I wanted to develop, I searched for materials and scan sites on the net and developed my stuff based on what I found, seems to work ok for me.

I don't have a scan that I would be able to rely on enough to sell to someone and I don't think I would be teaching anyone for a fee.

Some people can make money as a teacher, I am not of that nature, I just want to make a few dollars.

I use the scanner at Stockfetcher (mainly US) because it is easy to use and can be configured as you want it with as many or as few parameters as you want. It costs about $9.00 per month.

To figure out what scans I wanted to develop, I searched for materials and scan sites on the net and developed my stuff based on what I found, seems to work ok for me.

I don't have a scan that I would be able to rely on enough to sell to someone and I don't think I would be teaching anyone for a fee.

Some people can make money as a teacher, I am not of that nature, I just want to make a few dollars.

Hey blaiserboy, yep I think that is really good. As has been mentioned the scanner is merely doing the footwork of the trader to save him time. The trader still has to trade. I use the pro screener on ig. It is free and very configurable. I know it will mat h AR's scanner and that is why I think he has lost cred, by trying to insist he has reinvented the wheel.( although I note an earlier detracter of mine said the pro screener was crap. No wonder I don't think they actually trade for a living) in the new year I intend to show people how to use the pro screener at ig so that should earn me a few apologies. However the threads original purpose seems to be back on track with the consensus of those who actually trade for real, that Alan is being naughty selling something that can be gotten for free, or very little cost.

IMO a scanner is a tool used for trading, not some magical robot who will tell you enter now, exit now etc. it's just like an ema or stoch in that in can help you draw your line in the sand. You still have to pull the trigger based on what it has guided you to. And hopefully for most newbies they will be looking at reading the holy grail, price action (imho), before they fully make up,their mind to enter or stand aside.
Teach people that Alan and not try to hoodwink them with sales talk and I think you may get some cred back.

I have a couple softwares for developing trading robots... I find it handy to take what I see on the scan results and then incorporate that into a robot which I can test in several ways.

I have been doing this for a long time..... someone has hidden the holy grail from me, however..

I have a couple softwares for developing trading robots... I find it handy to take what I see on the scan results and then incorporate that into a robot which I can test in several ways.

I have been doing this for a long time..... someone has hidden the holy grail from me, however..

Ha ha, you mean you don't have it yet? Jeez, I can sell it you for £2,500 one off fee.

Maybe we should get together a thread on how to set up a scanner for free? But then judging by some people on here we would then be vendor scum. Or is that only if you do charge you become vv? But then why not put value on your time for showing or doing for someone else what you know? Isn't that a called a job? Oh my, I hope I haven't started this whole thing up again.

May I say though that AR is now really coming apart at the seams looking at his last email. If he can make a grand before breakfast, as he says, then I just don't understand why the need to spend so much time marketing something which you can set up for free, saying it is revolutionary to trading. all his scanner is doing is looking for support or resistance, then a pin bar reversal pattern then throwing a parabolic sar or gravity bars onto it for an entry and exit. The scanner at ig can be programmed for that. But why o why spen all this time marketing something when for an hour before breakfast he makes a grand then two hours in the Afto he makes a grand or three? Just doesn't make sense Alan, unless of course you don't trade for real money that is.

Can I give you an IOU for the $2,500

I will make the money on the first trade and send it..:LOL:

I don't think it would be cool to try to market something in here, but it might be good to collaborate on some scanning ideas, maybe other people would have some good inputs.

Then again, I see a lot of negativity from time to time when people try to do similar and I am not really interested in that.

Can I give you an IOU for the $2,500

I will make the money on the first trade and send it..:LOL:

I don't think it would be cool to try to market something in here, but it might be good to collaborate on some scanning ideas, maybe other people would have some good inputs.

Then again, I see a lot of negativity from time to time when people try to do similar and I am not really interested in that.

yep youre right actually, not worth the possible negativity that can unfurl around here. may as well stick to trading. I would be interested in any scanning ideas/areas though, from full time traders that is( and ones that dont cost , AR)

it is such a pity that those who think they are the heroes by slamming anybody elses different pinion, as has happened on here before, actually end up denying those who need the help. a great pity as i always thought that was what the forums were for, to try and help..

still think this thread has about run its course. sorry AR. :mad:

yep youre right actually, not worth the possible negativity that can unfurl around here. may as well stick to trading. I would be interested in any scanning ideas/areas though, from full time traders that is( and ones that dont cost , AR)

it is such a pity that those who think they are the heroes by slamming anybody elses different pinion, as has happened on here before, actually end up denying those who need the help. a great pity as i always thought that was what the forums were for, to try and help..

still think this thread has about run its course. sorry AR. :mad:

stop attacking us,the reasons we attack this thread are genuine,we alwahys offer help.Look on my thread and ask any question of anyone on there,they always help.You may think the thread is crap,but at least we always help.all we have done is point things out for the protection of others

stop attacking us,the reasons we attack this thread are genuine,we alwahys offer help.Look on my thread and ask any question of anyone on there,they always help.You may think the thread is crap,but at least we always help.all we have done is point things out for the protection of others

dear oh dear flash. calm down. you are only being reminded of how awful you and your colleages were to me. now you dont like it if people offer the same back to you???

when attacking me in the past how was that protecting others?

when did i say this thread is crap? when have i never offered help or protection?

some sportsman you are eh. ive got a 3 year old son with more gusto.

Actually I recreated Alan's "revolutionary' colour charts in Easylanguage and posted it here a few years back. It was nothing more than a MA that changed colour depending on direction and Heiken Ashi candles.

I don't see much point recreating his scanner, except to prove it can be done for free and therefore people shouldn't pay him for it. It's not like it's going to be any use is it.

Actually I recreated Alan's "revolutionary' colour charts in Easylanguage and posted it here a few years back. It was nothing more than a MA that changed colour depending on direction and Heiken Ashi candles.

I don't see much point recreating his scanner, except to prove it can be done for free and therefore people shouldn't pay him for it. It's not like it's going to be any use is it.

yes pboyles your right, no point recreating it' unless Alan actually had to pay for it as well, poor sod,. least we could do is show him how to get it for free eh. protect him from himself as it were.

i think as you say, this proves he shouldnt be selling something which costs nothing and there in essence is the shame and hoodwinking of newbies who needed the protection and vigilance displayed here. well done to all contributors.i think this thread has served its purpose and can be concluded.:clap:

anybody else off till Jan??? if so fancy a pint down fat duck??

you were attacked because of the claims you made and didnt back them up

they were backed up so why dont you answer the questions i asked earlier??????

i dont want to get into a slanging match as it is clear you are not any type of opponent. but in order to end this please re read where i offered a call, offered people to come and watch me trade for a livng etc etc. you were told by a moderator to stop your attack yet you are trying to put this on me.

answer my question, how was attacking me helping and protecting others??> or just do the decent thing and apologise admit you got it wrong. i re itterate, i backed up my claims then and i do now. feel free to come and watch me trade for my living. just because you have to keep going to get a different job doesnt mean most other people cant trade for a living dear flash.xx

those who live by the sword etc etc etc. (n)

they were backed up so why dont you answer the questions i asked earlier??????

i dont want to get into a slanging match as it is clear you are not any type of opponent. but in order to end this please re read where i offered a call, offered people to come and watch me trade for a livng etc etc. you were told by a moderator to stop your attack yet you are trying to put this on me.

answer my question, how was attacking me helping and protecting others??> or just do the decent thing and apologise admit you got it wrong. I re iterate, i backed up my claims then and i do now. feel free to come and watch me trade for my living. just because you have to keep going to get a different job doesnt mean most other people cant trade for a living dear flash.xx

those who live by the sword etc etc etc. (n)

Now your making things up about me,great stuff. You said youd call out and you didnt or they were late, I cant remember. We were protecting others because your motives were unclear. Anyway lets call it a day

Now your making things up about me,great stuff. You said youd call out and you didnt or they were late, I cant remember. We were protecting others because your motives were unclear. Anyway lets call it a day

you should remember, you poo pood it. and i did it but you poo pood it.

i didnt make this up, it is your quote in your biography

".I am returning back to full time trading in Nov 2008 after 2 years absence. I have made money trading but not enough to justify a full time position so sadly I had to work for a while."

seems to me the only person who backs down and gets a fuzzy memory is you old boy.

but your right. lets call it a day.(y) if you feel i may be of any help at all then please contact me. i am grown up enough to put all this nonsense behind us and truly like helping people with any advice i can give, based on my experience.hope yo u did well today on the ausjpy. not trading myself off now till new year.

you should remember, you poo pood it. and i did it but you poo pood it.

i didnt make this up, it is your quote in your biography

".I am returning back to full time trading in Nov 2008 after 2 years absence. I have made money trading but not enough to justify a full time position so sadly I had to work for a while."

seems to me the only person who backs down and gets a fuzzy memory is you old boy.

but your right. lets call it a day.(y) if you feel i may be of any help at all then please contact me. i am grown up enough to put all this nonsense behind us and truly like helping people with any advice i can give, based on my experience.hope yo u did well today on the ausjpy. not trading myself off now till new year.

If I feel you may be of help, a true classic,made my day:LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL:

If I feel you may be of help, a true classic,made my day:LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL:

this is why nobody around you takes you seriously flash.

you ask to be left alone, you ask to call it a day, then, when i do that and give a genuine offer of help (which clearly you need as you keep saying how much you struggle with your trading) from somebody who is successful at trading for themselves, as an olive branch you start being sarcastic again.

as i said some people will always winge no matter what you do for them.

im not posting in this thread again old chap, but do hurry with your earnings as it is worrying the people who care about you.

yes pboyles your right, no point recreating it' unless Alan actually had to pay for it as well, poor sod,. least we could do is show him how to get it for free eh. protect him from himself as it were.

i think as you say, this proves he shouldnt be selling something which costs nothing and there in essence is the shame and hoodwinking of newbies who needed the protection and vigilance displayed here. well done to all contributors.i think this thread has served its purpose and can be concluded.:clap:

anybody else off till Jan??? if so fancy a pint down fat duck??

After all of these comedy exchanges, I only have one question.

How does one go about getting a pint at the Fat Duck? It doesn't have anything on draught whatsoever. ;)