Alan Rich new scanner

I emailed Alan this morning saying I could not believe the negativity. I came across on this site and told him how well i'm doing.

If I post the calls will everyone keep an open mind because everyone seems to have made up their mind its a scam without even seeing it. Why not take the word of someone who has been using it for 3 months.

Are you using the colour cards? Do you realise that they are just free indicators that he has sold you? I recreated them using tradestation and posted them here some years ago. It's a shame people are still buying stuff that's free.

Mr Critchley has basically demanded an apology from me and what I said about the software. He has declined our offer of providing proof of how it works and the chance to show us how he made so many pips last week. He has only been trading 3 months and is already making more pips per week than I can dream of making in a month. He also accused me of denying others the chance of using the software by me pretending to protect them.

Mr Critchley has basically demanded an apology from me and what I said about the software. He has declined our offer of providing proof of how it works and the chance to show us how he made so many pips last week. He has only been trading 3 months and is already making more pips per week than I can dream of making in a month. He also accused me of denying others the chance of using the software by me pretending to protect them.

Well if others are denied the chance they could always use the free version that I made in easy language in about 10 minutes. I'm not saying it will make more pips than you can only dream of but it's no more useless than the stuff these guys are paying hundreds for.

I'm still disappointed he didn't threaten to kill you.

Jamie,
If you don't want to post live calls, simply post up a statement of the last 3 months you claim to have been profitable using Alans scanner. It's quick and easy to do that, and would go *some* way to proving that you are genuine.

Well if others are denied the chance they could always use the free version that I made in easy language in about 10 minutes. I'm not saying it will make more pips than you can only dream of but it's no more useless than the stuff these guys are paying hundreds for.

I'm still disappointed he didn't threaten to kill you.

Death threats are your niche pb: Come on admit it you brought the software to combine it with your Baggy trading course

Soooo - what was "Jamie's" plan exacty?

Come here, say it works, attract lots of people?

But not for one second consider someone might say "show us then"?

I don't get it. I really don't get how someone could not think something like this through.

Its very easy for you to shut up all us arrogant idiots all u need do is simply call a few trades on the live thread. I know you said your system gives a lot but just a few of the one you take will do.
Look I even show you how
Selling aud/usd @ 10480 stop 10500

Closed at 10390 for 90 points

There you go jamiecritchley its as easy as that
Maybe the purchase of the scanner has a clause that publication of trades is not allowed.

My scanner is far more superior its called "Do your own work and KISS"
all free.

I know I should post my trades on the live thread but have become a bit of a lurker lately. Just wanted to show jamiecritchley how easy it is to post a call.
hope everyone is fine.

Last edited:
Jamie,
If you don't want to post live calls, simply post up a statement of the last 3 months you claim to have been profitable using Alans scanner. It's quick and easy to do that, and would go *some* way to proving that you are genuine.

Seems like a few posts have been deleted? JamieC trying to backtrack?

Piggy. I asked for 3 months statement already, even just yesterdays would be a start..... obviously, we aint getting nothing out of this guy as it's all just BS.

Seems like a few posts have been deleted? JamieC trying to backtrack?

Piggy. I asked for 3 months statement already, even just yesterdays would be a start..... obviously, we aint getting nothing out of this guy as it's all just BS.

No, it was me. Jamie was considerably upset at the harsh reception he had received by people who didn't even know the scanner when all he had done - in his eyes - was to post what he had found after using the thing for three months. I explained why there was a general cynicism about such claims from experienced traders and that, although harsh, it was reasonable comment. I did, however, delete a few of the ruder ones.

Just to add,it is possible That Jamie had best intentions in his original post. We may have all been there when we get a new piece of software and think its the bees knees for a while, then reality sets in. He sent me several pms on the issue constantly claiming he does not know AR etc. Time will tell

Just to add,it is possible That Jamie had best intentions in his original post. We may have all been there when we get a new piece of software and think its the bees knees for a while, then reality sets in. He sent me several pms on the issue constantly claiming he does not know AR etc. Time will tell

Agree Flash.
Neither Alan nor Jamie (and the various others) could post a live trade (and/or) statement of 1 day, 2 days, a week. So we all know what that means.

And you, I, and a few others dont like to see such BS claims.

Frosty reception? Darn right they get a frosty reception.

Now if you'll excuse me. I must get back to writing my Tradestation indicator so I can sell it to unsuspecting newbies for £500 a pop, I'm using triangles as the buy signal plus it makes a cool terminator noise when it alerts. Does it make money? Fook knows but some desperado will buy it...

Ow wait, we're all about to receive an email from Alan about how his system has gone viral again........

GEEZ LOUISE.

Now if you'll excuse me. I must get back to writing my Tradestation indicator so I can sell it to unsuspecting newbies for £500 a pop,

GEEZ LOUISE.

(y) To you D70 only :cool:£500 ------- by the way jamie if you are reading this what did you pay for Mr Rich software ??? The reason I ask is I do not want flasher to be short of cash when purchasing(as promised earlier:devilish:) the software for the rest of posters on this thread.

:devilish: URGENT UPDATE :devilish: todays blog from uncle Alan
Alan's Blog

What happened with the EURUSD trade.
15-10-2012
The 30 min charts are becoming a real boon for Forex traders using my ARTS trading system.

The chart below shows the ellipse areas where it called the short and then the covering area at the lows. If you wanted to get long this morning the bottom area was the signal and its now run 60 pips from there.

You guys in the blog have been the first to use it but now the ARTS system will be offered to others. So you may see some adds flying around soon. I just wanted to mention this to you. :eek:

If anyone new wants it before its public launch then just let me know at alan rich

Here is the chart showing the ARTS system's two recent signals in the 30 min charts on the EURUSD.

Alan's Blog

15-10-2012
The 30 min charts are becoming a real boon for Forex traders using my ARTS trading system.

The chart below shows the ellipse areas where it called the short and then the covering area at the lows. If you wanted to get long this morning the bottom area was the signal and its now run 60 pips from there.

You guys in the blog have been the first to use it but now the ARTS system will be offered to others. So you may see some adds flying around soon. I just wanted to mention this to you. :eek:

If anyone new wants it before its public launch then just let me know at alan rich

Here is the chart showing the ARTS system's two recent signals in the 30 min charts on the EURUSD.

The queues will be getting longer again.i just hope theres a what goes around comes around in life

Alan's Blog

15-10-2012

If you got your cat to walk across your keyboard and hit sell you would always be able to find 2 good trades in a month.

Come to think of it I shouldn't even mention that. They'll be selling forex cats next for 2k.

The queues will be getting longer again.i just hope theres a what goes around comes around in life

Maybe you could select trades by sitting on your keyboard. You can call it your A R S E system. Bound to be 3 or 4 good ones a month.

They'll be queuing for miles once word gets out.

They'll be selling forex cats next for 2k.

Ill happily supply the cats at trade rates if anyone's interested !

None of this silly only 89 left nonsense either, I have access to almost infinite supplies ! A good range of colors and sizes too

Ill happily supply the cats at trade rates if anyone's interested !

None of this silly only 89 left nonsense either, I have access to almost infinite supplies ! A good range of colors and sizes too

Good thinking Hare, and Malta won't miss a few hundred. If I buy one can I get a free trail from Whiskas, they won't be able to trade without a high quality feed. By the way what is your policy on refunds should this thing decide to sleep over NFP?