Alan Rich new scanner

Jamie a call is done like this

long cable at 1.6205 sl 1.6180 must be posted as you take the trade,for further examples please look on my thread.Good luck with the calls

Im recommending his software because its so good.

Ok Today Euro called at 1.3077 and it ran to an 80 take profit line. Thats on the basis of entering on the 5 minute chart and running it on the hourly.

Want anymore.

Don't believe go down to Alan's office. I'm sure he would love to show you why you skeptics are all wrong.

no he wouldnt,we offered him the chance and he didnt take it up,its no good saying what it would have done etc,we can all do this. All you are doing is making his credibility even worse,so either make some genuine live calls or go away and stop treating us like mugs

no he wouldnt,we offered him the chance and he didnt take it up,its no good saying what it would have done etc,we can all do this. All you are doing is making his credibility even worse,so either make some genuine live calls or go away and stop treating us like mugs

You know what guys I'm trying to help here. I have had this system for 3 months now and it really is working. Feel free to believe me or not. I gain nothing for plugging his system. I just thought it was unfair to see such negative comments from people who have never traded it when i'm doing so well.

You know what guys I'm trying to help here. I have had this system for 3 months now and it really is working. Feel free to believe me or not. I gain nothing for plugging his system. I just thought it was unfair to see such negative comments from people who have never traded it when i'm doing so well.

Please. No more.

is this you jamie ??? ok sir just do as flash asked --- post live calls over the next month
Alan's Blog

A traders view of the system today.
19-09-2012 This Story Send This Story By Email
I had a very pleasant email from ARTS system trader Jamie today. Well done.

feel free to tell them that I got about 80 points
of Cable and 80 points of the Euro today. I got about 80 off the euro
last friday as well.

Thanks

Jamie

I emailed Alan this morning saying I could not believe the negativity. I came across on this site and told him how well i'm doing.

If I post the calls will everyone keep an open mind because everyone seems to have made up their mind its a scam without even seeing it. Why not take the word of someone who has been using it for 3 months.

I emailed Alan this morning saying I could not believe the negativity. I came across on this site and told him how well i'm doing.

If I post the calls will everyone keep an open mind because everyone seems to have made up their mind its a scam without even seeing it. Why not take the word of someone who has been using it for 3 months.

Your Vendor badge says you are a Spread Betting Company ?

That aside -post LIVE trades as Lord Flasheart states and we can decide therefrom the veracity of your trades.:)

Better still.
Let's see your 3 month trading statement.

Hi Guys

I am noticing that Alan's system Is getting a slagging off here. Just to let you know I was actually the first person to get it and it is so good its insane. I only trade the Euro and Cable and made 120 points Friday, 40 Monday, 30 Tuesday and about 160 today. I think it says it all when I was really upset Tuesday I only got 30 points when before I had the system I was very lucky to make 20. Trust someone who has it. This thing is amazing. Bear in mind I have only been trading 6 months.

If anyone is serious about trading, you really do want this.

Post live trades for a month :idea:

I'll buy two scanners if you keep collecting that many pips consistently(y)

So after all the criticism you expect me to post all signals on here. Bear in mind there are many signals a day not just one or two. In struggling to think why I should bother when nobody will keep an open mind bear in mind I gain nothing from saying the system is good. I'm just one of Alan's Studnets please tell me what I have to gain

Do you know how it works?
I mean, is it based on ranging, reversion style, or trend/breakout style?

Reason I ask is that systems and vendors tend to post after a good sequence of wins, or after an unusual outlier event.
I do not doubt you have had a good run, but wonder if the good run was due to a lucky set of circumstances, or because of the robustness of the system.

Good luck with your trading.

So after all the criticism you expect me to post all signals on here. Bear in mind there are many signals a day not just one or two. In struggling to think why I should bother when nobody will keep an open mind bear in mind I gain nothing from saying the system is good. I'm just one of Alan's Studnets please tell me what I have to gain

No, we dont expect you to post anything. We expect you to tuck tail and run. Like all the other 1 post wonders that come on here to "defend" Alan Rich new

Last edited by a moderator:
''''''''
I thought we were here to discuss trading to become better traders so I was just sharing my experience.

(I have some time on my hands)

To be pedantic, buying a product that sends you signals or scans, doesnt help us to become better traders.

Unless you understand the underlying code, and why an alert has triggered, or not, you are not becoming better.
Unless we understand the underlying principles, we are just keyboard monkeys.

If it does help make money, all well and good, at £10, maybe £20 per pip.
But, after just a short sequence of duff trades at £50 a pip, not knowing why the signals have failed, are a test of mental strength. Even more so if you ultimately dont know the source of why the signals failed.

Clearly there are some arrogant idiots on here that cant have an open mind and I cant be bothered wasting my time. As I say I have no reason to lie. I gain nothing from it. I thought we were here to discuss trading to become better traders so I was just sharing my experience.

Just so everyone knows you do realise its not just a scanner don't you. I don't even use the scanner part of it.

For anyone who has an open mind please send me a private message and I will show you some screen shots and answer any questions you may have.

Its very easy for you to shut up all us arrogant idiots all u need do is simply call a few trades on the live thread. I know you said your system gives a lot but just a few of the one you take will do.
Look I even show you how
Selling aud/usd @ 10480 stop 10500

Right Jamie I can see by your last post you are beginning to back down just as we expected.I ask that no one else posts on this thread so that it is clear for you to do as asked by everyone who has shown anger towards,i.e post the trades in real time as you take them and we will allow you the time to do this.We do not expect loads of winners,just a very good performance over a few weeks which is what you have claimed. Oh and if you ever wonder about the negativity on the site,you may notice it is mainly by senior long serving traders who are totally fed up with the way so called mentors try and exploit people. So put up or shut up,its really simple,we back off,you prove how good the latest gadget from Mr Rich is and I will walk from here to his offices,and buy one for every trader on here.I cant say fairer than that can I. Now do you understand how we know it cant work

ok lets stop the discussion.You start tomorrow,by all means post screen shots but they are not needed.What we do need is live calls with stops in place. You can exit as you see fit. Please do not post accounts,just the trades as you take them. I dont even expect you to reach that fantastic total you mentioned in your first post.Lets say 50 trades. I said what I said and like many others simple believe you will soon wont be here so prove us wrong. Please dont try the late post or trading on a spike or out for lunch etc, use limit orders if you wish.We all wish you every success as you represent yourself and the product.Good Luck.

What I will do is post a screen shot when I have finished trading for the day. Rules are simple when there is a blue dot buy, when there is a red dot sell. Then wait for the colour charts to confirm it. Im doing well and I'm not distracting myself going to come on here every time I take a trade. Deal?

There you go, we were right all along. All ready youve backed away from the live trades,just go away and try and kid others and dont insult us any more, go on please dont embarrass yourself and Mr Rich any more,does he know you are posting like this.Did you really think we would accept screenshots at the end of the day and applaud you.Didnt take long did it,we said youd soon be gone,bye

What I will do is post a screen shot when I have finished trading for the day. Rules are simple when there is a blue dot buy, when there is a red dot sell. Then wait for the colour charts to confirm it. Im doing well and I'm not distracting myself going to come on here every time I take a trade. Deal?

(apologies to Flash for ignoring his request for anyone other than jamie to desist post)

jamie; a screenshot at end of day isnt sufficient.
its the nerve and wilingness to "take" the trade as it occurs.
a screenshot shows what you "should" have done, but you may have bottled out. the posting of a signal, as it occurs, is part of the proof.
(for example, 2 consec losses in real life, and you may have lost your nerve on the 3rd signal which turns out to be the winner. only real time posts show whether you took the trade. so I believe that an account shot at end of day is useful to show not only that you took the trade, but also at full size, and not at a much smaller, token size.)

that said, theres no reason why you cant post screenshots of last weeks trading. if nothing else, we may be able to reverse-engineer the signals, and present you with how they are derived using out-of-the-box indicators! (I am bored doing sudokus)

I agree with Flashs ruleset. (y)