A Master Class in FX Intraday Trading by F & Co

Status
Not open for further replies.
GU

12 47pm

4377 and 83 are the cut offs on sells now

Under there can 4360 hold or will it try 50 or lower ??

I dont know atm - but every few mins we get more clues

I have GU sell trade active from 4383. Target is 4345 zone. Thinking to trail position. red news is coming in 30+ minutes.

WD Sun

Keep it tight - you can always reenter etc if we keep going down and you dont want to lose over 7 pips of profit for now

(y)

WD Sun

Keep it tight - you can always reenter etc if we keep going down and you dont want to lose over 7 pips of profit for now

(y)

Sun

If you were up over your 25 pip daily target - you can give it more rope etc for pullbacks

But when you are under your targets - - think profit and taking pips off the table

You adjust to your performance on the day

If you were up say 70 pips - losing 20 pips - not so major

If only up 10 pips - losing more than 7 pips of profits is major then etc

GU

1 00 PM Update

I reckon above 4340/45 its still then a buy again and still in bull PS for lunch

News coming up in 30 mins or so

would be nice if we now stay under 70 and try under 50 and 45

But if not - hopefully we all have made some pips off it

Remember time rules as well etc etc

Yes closed it with 10 pips profit. Again re enter made 10 pips out. Again re enter made -2 pip loss now stopped. :)

WD Sun

I like the profit side - thats good - but 3 scalps in how many mins - thats the worry bit

The loss of only minus 2 shows good control

Its OK if you are getting ace at scalping - but whilst still learning and improving your skill level - be careful on over scalping

Its doing more teasing atm - ie in between say 52 to 72 - might be worth waiting to after news - or even wait to end of 1 30 pm TW or start of 2pm one

GL

Sun

If you were up over your 25 pip daily target - you can give it more rope etc for pullbacks

But when you are under your targets - - think profit and taking pips off the table

You adjust to your performance on the day

If you were up say 70 pips - losing 20 pips - not so major

If only up 10 pips - losing more than 7 pips of profits is major then etc

I am not yet daily target, I had some losses previously. Which I recovered. Things are slow for me now. I will come back after 45 minutes. EA is in BTTZ zone & EU & EJ already moved down. GU is slow.

Good day...

2 20 PM

Missed GU sell off after 2 00 pm - as had a phone call and was tied up on phone for about 10 mins etc and so did not want to scalp

Test now can it fall under 50 and 45

Clues on sell at 2 00 pm on tick chart was a LH at 81 from 83

Re MM & Nick

Hope you got some of the GU rise - or even better - a Lot of it - now up nearly 70 pips from over an hour ago - although 50 pips in 10 mins or less was the part we wanted

I always seem to think sometime between say 10 00 am UK time and lunchtime is slow - but then it was for maybe 40 mins or so - then it all kicks off

PP

Step by step - as NVP mentioned to Sun earky on this morning - its OK for us traders who have been doing it 10 + year - but to learn a new complex method like mine- yes you will get the basics of the method in easy 3 -6 months - but then it might take another 6 to 18 months to get it to a really high level

It certainly does not happen over night or within a month - thats maybe why most traders give up etc or fail - but like any skill - its possible with dedication and study - patience - discipline - etc - etc etc

Its not easy or simple - but its well worth all the frustrations when you do then get a a good level and start seeing consistency etc etc

Regards

F

thanks for the advice, I will be patient and keep practicing.

thanks for the advice, I will be patient and keep practicing.

Hi PP

Thats the key

Notice last hour the EU made a nice rise and then another sell after 2 51 pm and 3 00 pm - got the sell after bounce / retrace again after 3 10 pm

Not around to focus enough atm as got some workmen in house using power tools etc - so hopefully will pop back after 4 30 pm

See you later

5 40pm

Be glad when all back to normal at home and in my office/study area - work being done and a bit of a mess atm#

Not done any more trading other than leaving partials on GU and EU sells earlier on

Thankfully - I had done 58 pips before 7 00 am and the European Open - so anything else throughout the day as been a bonus - and the GU rise after after 9 30 / 10 00 am was the best for me - and the EA was left as partial sells after 9 00am - but lost out on over 30 pips of gain after not being around when it bottomed

Last day of the week tomorrow

Sorry it will not be a normal one for me again - but I hope all the FX traders who intraday and keep an eye on this thread do well

All the best

F

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.