A Master Class in FX Intraday Trading by F & Co

Status
Not open for further replies.
you will find your way Sun.......don't worry ...........do you think some of us cracked it in under a year or so ? ......hahahahaha it took years for me ..........and with a lot of help from great people..... like those on this thread for example !! :smart:

N

I must disagree.

You may have perfected what you do over many years and have borrowed parts from others methods, What Sun is trying to do is replicate an uncomplicated set of rules that all need to be applied together to make the method operate optimally.

If one then selectively applied it and had poor results that is because they have not either grasped it entirely or they have decided unilaterally that these parts don't always apply. The exact replication in its simplest form without ppnd etc should not take forever, or over a year.

No matter how many years they try, trading is not for some people. They can have 20 good trades and hit a bit of red mist and lose it all and some in one trade or have 3.5 good weeks and then blow the account in a day. To trade one needs to be dispassionate about each individual trade and have confidence in their ability to do the same thing over and over knowing they have an edge and that repetition will lead them to the rewards. It is not that exciting and should not set your pulse going if applied properly.

It really is not helpful to say that time alone is enough. Patience and application go a good way but the mental barriers we place in front of us may be the hardest to overcome.

I must disagree.

You may have perfected what you do over many years and have borrowed parts from others methods, What Sun is trying to do is replicate an uncomplicated set of rules that all need to be applied together to make the method operate optimally.

If one then selectively applied it and had poor results that is because they have not either grasped it entirely or they have decided unilaterally that these parts don't always apply. The exact replication in its simplest form without ppnd etc should not take forever, or over a year.

No matter how many years they try, trading is not for some people. They can have 20 good trades and hit a bit of red mist and lose it all and some in one trade or have 3.5 good weeks and then blow the account in a day. To trade one needs to be dispassionate about each individual trade and have confidence in their ability to do the same thing over and over knowing they have an edge and that repetition will lead them to the rewards. It is not that exciting and should not set your pulse going if applied properly.

It really is not helpful to say that time alone is enough. Patience and application go a good way but the mental barriers we place in front of us may be the hardest to overcome.

The underlined bit has taken me far longer to get good at than the rest. in fact, one often confuses the other

Friday 19th February 2016 - Pre Opens

Good Morning FX Intraday Traders

Hopefully here this morning until at least 8 30 am - so over 2 hrs for a start - makes a change ;-)

But then might only do between and other 1 to 2 hrs over the rest of the day

Will get some pair updates out over next 30 mins

6 00 and 6 09 am on EA on scalp sell for a start - but its still in an up bull bias for now above 5570 and 80

Also a few other smaller scalps going on- so please feel free over the day to comment and call any others you see - besides the 4 to 6 pairs I always mention

Must join in with Nick / NVP and Major M's comments on time to learn my method and get to a good standard etc tc

Meanwhile - going to pop and get a coffee and put a bacon sarnie on ;-)

Have a good day

Regards#

F

EU

6 30 am Update

Under 1150 ish the EU is in a bearish PS for the AM session

Its bounced up over 50 pips from yesterday's lows but unless we can make back over 1150 and 1160 - it will fall again - although it could then make a HL above 1075 area

GU

6 30 am Update

In really a 100 -120 pip range last few days

Above 4280 and 4300 prices - it favours higher and further bull rallies

However - a lot of Resistance from 4360 to 4400 - so unless we make over 4350 / 60 this morning - we stay in the lower part of range and still in more bear land

I am scalp selling under 4334 atm

EA

6 40 am

My favourite Pre Open pair

Already mentioned over 20 min s ago - I was in a scalp sell after 6 00 am and 6 09 am

Now its dropped so far just over 30 pips

That pair makes such a difference to my first hour pip tally ( and money ) - if it is slow - it can stop me making my daily target under 60 -90 mins

AU

6 42 AM

Here's the comparison - EA fell 30 pips and whilst that happens - in same time AU been rising

Yes approx 7 pips - sum's it up really

EU

6 30 am Update

Under 1150 ish the EU is in a bearish PS for the AM session

Its bounced up over 50 pips from yesterday's lows but unless we can make back over 1150 and 1160 - it will fall again - although it could then make a HL above 1075 area

EU

6 43 AM

ITS dropped 10 pips after 6 30 am - thats quite good for this pair at this time of the morning

Now around 1112 area - with supports 1080 & 90 and the big round number at 1100

UCAD

6 46am

Bearish atm and dropped 10 pips from 6 00 am

Supports from 3715 - 30 area

Needs above 3790 and 3800 to go really into bull land today

EJ

6 50am

Bearish last 50 mins - but only a 15 pip fall

Supports 125 60 -65 and we need over 126 10 /20 to start trying a proper turn up this morning

GU

6 30 am Update

In really a 100 -120 pip range last few days

Above 4280 and 4300 prices - it favours higher and further bull rallies

However - a lot of Resistance from 4360 to 4400 - so unless we make over 4350 / 60 this morning - we stay in the lower part of range and still in more bear land

I am scalp selling under 4334 atm

GU

6 54am

It dropped only 7 pips net on sell and after 6 43 am started a bounce to try back up - and made above my sell entry - so far by only 2 pips - but flat now - and being manipulated - so be careful on this pair atm

We need above 4340 and 44 to stay scalp buying - as 4338 -42 is a R area next

GU

6 54am

It dropped only 7 pips net on sell and after 6 43 am started a bounce to try back up - and made above my sell entry - so far by only 2 pips - but flat now - and being manipulated - so be careful on this pair atm

We need above 4340 and 44 to stay scalp buying - as 4338 -42 is a R area next

Same time yesterday it was being sold and then after bounced. They just moved from the hour to throw us off but I am waiting for free pips.

hey all

been going since 6am ............

easy steady sells on EA and Euro related pairs .........sells on yen as well (UJ , EJ)

others interesting but these guys have rocked

N

market consolidating rapidly since 6.55.......so get ready for the action now

AU

6 42 AM

Here's the comparison - EA fell 30 pips and whilst that happens - in same time AU been rising

Yes approx 7 pips - sum's it up really

7 AU pips is around 16/17 EA if dollar is constant.

It is the only reason I have AU to understand quickly where the move is from, ie Dollar strength or Euro strength or weakness etc. It is why EA is such a good pair to trade and the swings can be exaggerated.

Same time yesterday it was being sold and then after bounced. They just moved from the hour to throw us off but I am waiting for free pips.

Morning Nick

I have a unusual set up on the GU - and as you say a few games going on

Above 4318 / 20 - I have it down to buy

However - under 4340 - I have it as afirm scalp sell

So unless the sell takes it under 4315 and 4300 - then I will be looking for more buys - at a lower price##

GL and have a good day

Regards

F

at this moment I am watching EJ sells .............GU sells possibly

EA gone a little astray ..........may play ranges on it now ......

F - remind me .............what is the setting of your 3 faster LR's .....cheers

Status
Not open for further replies.