A Master Class in FX Intraday Trading by F & Co

Status
Not open for further replies.
A good example of what I am looking for here.

Even though in an uptrend, I am waiting on the TW, then crossover and to give it more certainty the break of the longer LR, giving the other long LR as a target.

This is why I am talking lately about waiting. A very safe 25 pips with a risk of maybe 7 max. Easy money I would say.

Attachments

• cT_cs_7032806_GBPJPY_2016-02-19_13-16-54.png
    cT_cs_7032806_GBPJPY_2016-02-19_13-16-54.png
    77 KB · Views: 199
anyone get the rebuy on EA ?.............bounced at 5628 :)

only 2 pairs in game at moment ...........

45 aleady ................F , thanks for the reminder and re-introduction ...I Bloody love this pair :love:

A good example of what I am looking for here.

Even though in an uptrend, I am waiting on the TW, then crossover and to give it more certainty the break of the longer LR, giving the other long LR as a target.

This is why I am talking lately about waiting. A very safe 25 pips with a risk of maybe 7 max. Easy money I would say.

Nice set up on GJ Nick

Not got it on my radar atm - really I should drop the EU for it ;-))
Agree with you on your set up - waiting for the right line up sometimes can pay bg dividends and give you far better RR's etc etc

I think as we were discussing yesterday ...........the main issue I get when trying to help / advise /assist scalpers is to prioritise a few pairs .........leave the rest

you physically have not got the time to fuss with multiple pairs ......its all about speed of execution when scalping

i'm looking back hear a max of say rolling 90 mins

I see

Buy EA
Sell GU
Sell EJ
Sell UJ

that's it ..............i'm not going to bother with anything else

N

Yes but I was in from close to the interim low before that.

The longer LR's are a big assistance.

I am too slow posting and doing charts and trading. (remember I have DAX too)

some great posts here today guys ...............Nick ..........excellent dude !!;)

Yes but I was in from close to the interim low before that.

The longer LR's are a big assistance.

I am too slow posting and doing charts and trading. (remember I have DAX too)

join the club.............anyone who posts at T2win re live traes etc etc gets mega stick

all the dissers ......do they realise how fast you are trading to be able to trade multiple scakps and post ? :sneaky:

N

I think as we were discussing yesterday ...........the main issue I get when trying to help / advise /assist scalpers is to prioritise a few pairs .........leave the rest

you physically have not got the time to fuss with multiple pairs ......its all about speed of execution when scalping

N

Agree N

Its all about skill levels and newbie scalpers cannot be expected to multi scalp

Its like passing your driving test - and then expect to be able to do what Lewis Hamilton can do around a race track - its just not going to happen

I think though after a few thousand scalps - that might be only 4 to 6 months - you then need to push yourself more - thats - if you method is working OK

Instead with me I wasted over 2 yrs part time - not progressing to next stage of skill levels

My fault etc - although of course - every body was saying - you cannot do what you want to do Peter - its not possible - LOL

but it does keep the hand in though ...............gets the speed up ...........

Agree N

Its all about skill levels and newbie scalpers cannot be expected to multi scalp

Its like passing your driving test - and then expect to be able to do what Lewis Hamilton can do around a race track - its just not going to happen

I think though after a few thousand scalps - that might be only 4 to 6 months - you then need to push yourself more - thats - if you method is working OK

Instead with me I wasted over 2 yrs part time - not progressing to next stage of skill levels

My fault etc - although of course - every body was saying - you cannot do what you want to do Peter - its not possible - LOL

yep - moving from conscious incompetent to unconscious Competence ......long long path :smart:

ok things going fine still ..........ive got my pips target now.......thanks to EA buys and GU sells .......................only 2 pairs really give easy pips at moment

N

Status
Not open for further replies.