A Master Class in FX Intraday Trading by F & Co

Status
Not open for further replies.
market consolidating rapidly since 6.55.......so get ready for the action now

Morning N

EA been nice from after 6 00 am to approx 6 55 - hope you got some

Missed out on the scalp buy from then - but got it just after 7 00 am above 5608

Have a good session

Regards

F

at this moment I am watching EJ sells .............GU sells possibly

EA gone a little astray ..........may play ranges on it now ......

GU still falling .....(y)

EJ still ranging .....wait

Morning Nick

I have a unusual set up on the GU - and as you say a few games going on

Above 4318 / 20 - I have it down to buy

However - under 4340 - I have it as afirm scalp sell

So unless the sell takes it under 4315 and 4300 - then I will be looking for more buys - at a lower price##

GL and have a good day

Regards

F

GU has been a good mover this week and I traded it on it's own a good bit. More than GA as it has often moved slower. Where GJ got the biggest swings.

This is what is great in covering many pairs, just go with the volatility and smack a few out of the park and great day.

yen is dominant alpha Currency in G8 at moment ..its flying up and down like a fright train ......just trying to tag its coattails on correct pairing

For now on GU - under 25/26 then sell again

Above 4310/12 buy again

So this will be interesting - a mini BTTZ could be then

its all about the momentum on Yen and Euro so far ............just ride the right pairings for them

just wish they would disconnect for a booming EJ trade !!!

last few mins only the EA has delivered ......c'mon G8 bloody get your act together .....ive only got 15-20 mins left dammit ............

GU has been a good mover this week and I traded it on it's own a good bit. More than GA as it has often moved slower. Where GJ got the biggest swings.

This is what is great in covering many pairs, just go with the volatility and smack a few out of the park and great day.

I spent approx 3 years in my early days - pre Full time just scalping the EU

What a blooming waste of time

Yes - it got me good at scalping

But so many days - I would be sitting waiting to make 5 -10 pips - not seeing the 30 -50 pip moves on the EA / EJ / GJ etc etc

I suppose it all part of the learning journey - and of course if i made 25 -30 pips in a session in those days - i was delighted - as that was suppose to be OK

Its only the last 5 years I have realised you need to scan at least 6 -8 pairs and try and trade ideally 3 to 5 of them - if you can - also you then learn all of there liitle quirks quicker etc etc

Status
Not open for further replies.