A Master Class in FX Intraday Trading by F & Co

Status
Not open for further replies.
ok things going fine still ..........ive got my pips target now.......thanks to EA buys and GU sells .......................only 2 pairs really give easy pips at moment

N

Well Done then N

Its great when you catch a few runners - forget the 5 to 10 pips only if pairs can offer 20 -50 pips

these are the 2 since 7am ...........I was on them both inside the first 10 mins

the blue lines I think are F's fast LR's ...........cant remember the exact setting though (hint :))

nice session
N

Attachments

• 2 pairs easy action.JPG
    2 pairs easy action.JPG
    130.5 KB · Views: 134
these are the 2 since 7am ...........I was on them both inside the first 10 mins

the blue lines I think are F's fast LR's ...........cant remember the exact setting though (hint :))

nice session
N

4299 the low for GU so far ...........5651 the high for Ea

i'm plenty up but will keep digging in and out to add to trades

cant believe how these 2 have dominated morning since 7am ....easy :smart:

N

4299 the low for GU so far ...........5651 the high for Ea

i'm plenty up but will keep digging in and out to add to trades

cant believe how these 2 have dominated morning since 7am ....easy :smart:

N

4296.........GBP currency now 30 pips down from 6am open ...sell sell sell

ok the retraces on the 2 big lead pairs are getting more nasty now ..........its going to change into 8am bar

i'll be finished by then though

N

watching this zobne ow

EA buys .......36-44.buy above

GU - 4311-05 sell below

last dice throw

Yes but I was in from close to the interim low before that.

The longer LR's are a big assistance.

I am too slow posting and doing charts and trading. (remember I have DAX too)

I think I miss out on quite a few extra pips and trades etc by actually commenting and posting - so thats a bit of a downside -

BUT

At times trading is so boring etc - I need the interaction etc of saying what I am thinking etc and seeing whether other traders agree or disagree with my set ups etc

If I spent say 2 hrs every morning on my own in a room with 4 screens just listening to the radio or TV - then its would not be the same - so overall I have got used to commenting etc - and its then good to look back at the end of day - to see whether you were thinking correctly - or whether you got it really wrong ;-)

Also - I reckon I can now type far faster than a few of my old secretaries I had in my business life - although - I would not look as good in a skirt lol

Status
Not open for further replies.