A Master Class in FX Intraday Trading by F & Co

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re MM & Nick

Hope you got some of the GU rise - or even better - a Lot of it - now up nearly 70 pips from over an hour ago - although 50 pips in 10 mins or less was the part we wanted

I always seem to think sometime between say 10 00 am UK time and lunchtime is slow - but then it was for maybe 40 mins or so - then it all kicks off

PP

Step by step - as NVP mentioned to Sun earky on this morning - its OK for us traders who have been doing it 10 + year - but to learn a new complex method like mine- yes you will get the basics of the method in easy 3 -6 months - but then it might take another 6 to 18 months to get it to a really high level

It certainly does not happen over night or within a month - thats maybe why most traders give up etc or fail - but like any skill - its possible with dedication and study - patience - discipline - etc - etc etc

Its not easy or simple - but its well worth all the frustrations when you do then get a a good level and start seeing consistency etc etc

Regards

F

Hi Guys - Nick - MM and PP

Been popping in and out my home office trying to get some trades in last 45 mins or so

Noticed comments on GU - but seems to be in a BTTZ between 4303 - 4320 ish - so only about 20 pips range

However - my least favourite pair to scalp woke up after 10 00 am and 10 09 am - but I only joined the party at 1133 just before 10 20 am ish

Lovely scalp sell set up on the EU tick chart

See below

218554d1455792983-master-class-fx-intraday-trading-f-co-eu-18216-tick.png

EU

11 26 AM

Now dropped over 30 pips from then and approx 20 pips for me off a late entry

you will find your way Sun.......don't worry ...........do you think some of us cracked it in under a year or so ? ......hahahahaha it took years for me ..........and with a lot of help from great people..... like those on this thread for example !! :smart:

N

Glad you share your honest view. At first I was thinking that I might need high IQ level to get it done in less than a year. I am now exactly, 7 months & few day under this training. So your comment is giving some water to a dead tree like me...(y)

Glad you share your honest view. At first I was thinking that I might need high IQ level to get it done in less than a year. I am now exactly, 7 months & few day under this training. So your comment is giving some water to a dead tree like me...(y)

Hi Sun

I appreciate you had been trading prior to going over to my method - but 7 months is still only a short time - and if anything - you cracked it 3 months ago on Demo account - its just live account that sends you all out of sync and then your emotions take over your trading logic - and end result - rash wrong decisions etc

I am 100% certain you will get there - as long as you stay disciplined and keep your emotions under control - as you did for either 3 or 4 days on the trot during this last 10 days or so

Nick and NVP are correct with the assessments - it takes time - and think more about your daily plan

Scan your main pairs and find out which pairs look strong or weak etc - is dollar strong or not

Think that somedays from 5 00 am UK to 7 00 am UK - it can be great for scalps - other days - its just too slow or manipulated

7 - 9 am UK time is the 2 Opens out the way - its busy time - tricks and good moves take place - be there to take part - but focus - even if just on pair not trying 2 or 3 pairs - leave that until you are confident

Get your "wrap " levels either side LiTS for prices to buy above and prices to sell under etc etc

Great eaxmple on GU from 10 51 and 11 am UK time - we did a B/O above 4320 /25+ and shot up then for 10 mins

You have to be in it - to win it - but remember - we will never get 100% win ratios - anything from 60 to 80% consistently is enough and very good

Get out bad trades - ASAP

You can always reenter - if it then goes your way

Stay out of BTTZ area - like on GU an hour before it b/o

Have a plan - think time windows etc etc

Its a lot to take in - but like anything - its all possible - and you have the IQ to do it - no problem - just control your emotion urge - to scalp like mad - sit on your hands - and think - I am in control - I can do it

AND YOU WILL

Regards

F

Sun

Also - forgot to mention trendlines - they are great for complimenting LR's and time windows etc

Please keep using them to try and help you get your levels for wrapping - ie both static horizontal and dynamic - but remember horizontal are always stronger than dynamic - 90% of the time ;-))

GU

11 49am

4350 to 4380 - 30 pips is a BTTZ tease zone

Maybe after Midday we might get a proper move then - I hope ;-)

Sun the whole point is not what you pick and not to trade blind ahead of the opens but to get the start of a move from the crossovers and stay with it.
As F, I think says, you are like a scattergun running after a tiny few pips. You are way ahead of London time, like me and there have been numerous small risk, big reward trades in the last 4 hours.
I am not sure if you do not have enough screens or do not scan the usual pairs or even look at a big enough screen but you must be tired to not progressing by now and take some bigger view and get some patience.

I generally monitor 4-5 pairs. But I don't take 2 trades simultaneously with different pairs. Just one pair at a time. Not that expert yet. So current screen size is ok.

When I was trading today morning, It was EO, yes not LO. I got it, EO time is not good enough for me. That's why just look one trade.

Reason why EJ was bad choice at the morning & good choice few minutes before.
ej.png

Hello Peter,

Thank you for your support. Something is changing now, as now I give break between 2 trades & a reasonable break.
Also active during midday. Yes I do need few more months to get there, at least to maintain proper course.

I am currently looking at GU. Its 45+ Minute up in a range. Could it fall? I feel so..but can be wrong though.

Regards

Hello Peter,

Thank you for your support. Something is changing now, as now I give break between 2 trades & a reasonable break.
Also active during midday. Yes I do need few more months to get there, at least to maintain proper course.

I am currently looking at GU. Its 45+ Minute up in a range. Could it fall? I feel so..but can be wrong though.

Regards

GU is in a BTTZ tease area

We need over 85 and 89+ to carryon scalp buying

BUT really we can only sell under say 48 and 43 - as 50 to 60 is all supports

So yes lots of more scalps possible for 5 -15 pips

BUT

for the real moves - the 20 - 50 pip in 15 -30 mins - we need to come out the BTTZ##

Personally - I will post my tick chart- its just resting - whilst the market makers and LP check were all the money is - and would would make them th most money next

Dont get sucked in for now ;-)

GU is in a BTTZ tease area

We need over 85 and 89+ to carryon scalp buying

BUT really we can only sell under say 48 and 43 - as 50 to 60 is all supports

So yes lots of more scalps possible for 5 -15 pips

BUT

for the real moves - the 20 - 50 pip in 15 -30 mins - we need to come out the BTTZ##

Personally - I will post my tick chart- its just resting - whilst the market makers and LP check were all the money is - and would would make them th most money next

Dont get sucked in for now ;-)

Got it, i guess then need to wait. They started the frying process already.:rolleyes:

GU

12 17pm

4363 to now 86 was a scalp buy on a tick chart - BUT - I would not recommend it to any scalper unless they have a few yrs of scalping behind them etc - its just risky - Ok if you are well in the money - but not worth risking 3 or 5 pips on risky tease range

Now we need to stay above 76 on pullbacks - and if we do

Then its a buy again

Under 70 and 62 - sells

Major M is after 4392 ish - but I am sure if it make over 4400 he will be delighted

GU
#

I had it making 4394/5 and after 12 21pm - key time a scalp sell

I thought 80 would hold first - but its now testing 76

Its so obviously being manipulated here - so be careful

I need back over 87 and 90 to scalp buy again - but cannot sell off to under to under 70 and 63

Tricky - atm

So dont get sucked into the play

12 39PM

GU

Under 83 now its still a sell

But 4360 -66 area is a support area

Above 86/7 and 90 - its a buy again

In between - well if already in a sell - get out by 85/ 6 if it happens

Status
Not open for further replies.