A Master Class in FX Intraday Trading by F & Co

Status
Not open for further replies.
EU

9 23 am

Its turned bullish above 1145 / 50 and now up at 1178 and hitting R's at 1180 -85 area next

We might be able to get a scalp sell and then if pullbacks stay above 1160 look for more buys

Totally missed EA scalp buy around 9 09 am - was scalping another pair - shame

40 pips up in approx 12 -13 mins - and did not catch one - bad - my fault as well

With EA made 5 pips..But don't want to re enter middle of a road, until a good pullback.

With EA made 5 pips..But don't want to re enter middle of a road, until a good pullback.

WD Sun - take a breather though - you are on a good roll and I worry BTTZ areas might catch you out next

Whats your tally now - as you might be worth having say 1 or 2 hrs off - unless of course you see anything you are 100% confident in taking

EU - From 8 00 am on the Tick chart set up

EU

9 40am

Started off slightly bearish under 1150 and 40 - but once over 1160 then in a bull price structure

Nice tick set up - far better than my 1 mins - even though that had a nice traffic light sequence

217178d1454924390-master-class-fx-intraday-trading-f-co-eu-8216-am-tick-chart.png

Attachments

• EU - 8216 - am tick chart.png
    EU - 8216 - am tick chart.png
    77.4 KB · Views: 457
WD Sun - take a breather though - you are on a good roll and I worry BTTZ areas might catch you out next

Whats your tally now - as you might be worth having say 1 or 2 hrs off - unless of course you see anything you are 100% confident in taking

Yes it's now a break time. Apart from those winning trades. I had some losses too. So I am about 10+ again. Will not push, otherwise...same thing will repeat...

So happy trading....see you around US session.

Rd.

Yes it's now a break time. Apart from those winning trades. I had some losses too. So I am about 10+ again. Will not push, otherwise...same thing will repeat...

So happy trading....see you around US session.

Rd.

Really pleased you feel more comfortable

You are taking more control over your emotions and saying I am in charge and I will only scalp if I feel the set up is right - otherwise just sit on hands - even if you do it for 1 hr plus

Really try and keep losses as low as possible

On new scalp you know when you get your timing correct as you will go into profit within 30 secs or so and therefore you know it might work

If you enter and it stalls or pullbacks - just get out ASAP

(y)

EA as made a 100 pip move up in this last hour

I was looking to first sell it approx 60 pips lower

Just shows - never just jump in at a price your fancy - wait for the clues and your set up to inform you more and then decide

Status
Not open for further replies.