Status
Not open for further replies.
2 27 pm the last GU scalp buy from 82/3

Nice move up and now testing 96

Pleased ;-))

GU

2 41 pm

Back to scalp sells after 2 30pm and now tested last HL and breached it

That could mean now we stay under 4390 on bounces and then try under 4670 - 60 and test 50 supports

So far a lot of play / manipulation going on - but then its that time of the day and busy US period this next hr

GU

2 41 pm

Back to scalp sells after 2 30pm and now tested last HL and breached it

That could mean now we stay under 4390 on bounces and then try under 4670 - 60 and test 50 supports

So far a lot of play / manipulation going on - but then its that time of the day and busy US period this next hr

GU

2 51pm

We did not stay under 90 - i took a small hit and above 93 and 96 it was scalp buys again

The GU as been very tricky last hour - certainly not been an easy one

GU

2 51pm

We did not stay under 90 - i took a small hit and above 93 and 96 it was scalp buys again

The GU as been very tricky last hour - certainly not been an easy one

GU

3 00 PM Update

Very tricky last 30 mins on this pair

we made 4408/9 before stalling

We need over 4415 and then 22 and over 35 to see the turn up carrying on

Main interim supports from 4375/80 to 4390 now

EU & EA

From 2 30 pm ish both been nicely bullish and scalp buys

EA up 35 pips - EU up about 15 pips

Comment from nearly 2 hrs ago

After some pullbacks on both pairs - we remained in a bullish PS and now the EA is up over 60 pips from 2 30 pm and the EU - a amazing 70 pips at its peak - blimey more than the EA - although the EA had far more scalp opportunities both ways

Tuesday 9th February 2016 - Pre Opens

Good Morning to all FX Intraday traders

5 59am scalp sell on the EJ was my first scalp this morning and it was off a combination of the 1 min chart with an entry of a t4 tick - never used that one before on ctrader - normally I use t13 or t21.

So far its dropped 14 pips in approx 8 mins and although the EJ is in a bearish PS for the early session atm - I still expect some more pullbacks or tries up again

Unusual morning for me as got a school run before the London Open at 8 00 am and then might not be back until after 9 15 am.

Calendar and news release wise its fairly quiet I notice - so might just pop in with 30 to 60 min gaps in between etc

I will post the EJ t4 tick chart set up with my LRs really liked it

Now 13 mins later 16 pips drop and some stalling atm

All contributions on FX pairs welcome - charts - calls - ideas - please feel free to join in and if not on my contact/ friends list to be able to comment - feel free to apply etc.

I will say though - its important that you ideally have at least 18 months to 2 years of existing FX trading experience. What I am showing and trying to assist other FX traders with is certainly not for newbies etc - and I don't want to confuse them even more

Have a good day

Regards

F

EU

6 22 am

Still have it in a bullish price structure for early AM session above 1170 / 1175 price atm

High so far 1237 ish and ideally we need over 1245 and 50 to look at it then trying higher above 1260 and 1280 R area's

Under 1165 takes into a bearish PS and that would then favour more scalp sells to test 1140 and 30 and even 1100

I find the EU normally very slow and manipulated - I will always cover it - but its no longer one of my top 3 to pairs to intraday trade - I prefer the EA / GU / EJ etc

EA

6 27am

Nearly touched 6000 and certainly been bullish for this month with price rising approx 700 pips from Feb 1st

I have actually done OK on scalp sells as well as buys as we have had had many 40 to 80 pip pullbacks on this pair with the present one after 6 05 am being worth nearly 30 pips so far

5903 to 10 is all first interim supports and then under there 5880 ish

Morning all,

Today major movement seems already happened. EA testing long term TD.

GU

6 45am

Under 4420 atm its a scalp sell in a bearish PS but needs under 4410 and 4400 supports really to stay with sells

Morning all,

Morning Sun

Yes looks as though its been busy over Asian session on some pairs

Pace yourself again today and keep an eye on your progress etc and please no multi scalp entries every 2 pips just yet ;-))

Have a good session

Regards

Peter

PS

I mentioned yesterday about me trying a MT5 set up to see how it performed - I appreciate you code etc - but the set up is far from ideal for my way of intraday

The prices axis and also time axis are just not detailed or accurate enough for real accurate scalping sorry to say

morning all

heres where I am .............

BUYS - London the Aussies are buys now,USD and Swissie
SELLS - gbp and Euro well + yen , CAD

overall from Asian session we have a lot of London consolidation

trades at moment ?.................Selling GU , Selling EU , buying UCAD , buying UJ ,

N

Morning all,

EA was easy pickings Asian session ..............not scalping London so far ....although looks like we may be going bull soon

N

Attachments

• ea easy asian.JPG
    ea easy asian.JPG
    108.9 KB · Views: 84
Morning Sun

Yes looks as though its been busy over Asian session on some pairs

Pace yourself again today and keep an eye on your progress etc and please no multi scalp entries every 2 pips just yet ;-))

Have a good session

Regards

Peter

PS

I mentioned yesterday about me trying a MT5 set up to see how it performed - I appreciate you code etc - but the set up is far from ideal for my way of intraday

The prices axis and also time axis are just not detailed or accurate enough for real accurate scalping sorry to say

Morning Peter,

Yes I need to avoid multi lots or 2 pips trades.

About the MT5 or even MT4 you can actually scale the chart according to your requirement.
MT5 has a scale option..

Say if you open Ctrader it shows a scale at the right cornor, 5-10 pips or 20 pips for zoom out chart. Now in mt5 in scaling section there is a option saying how many pips per bar.

You just put that pip value of ctrader over there. See it looks better or not.

Just a thought.

Regards
SUN

morning all

heres where I am .............

BUYS - London the Aussies are buys now,USD and Swissie
SELLS - gbp and Euro well + yen , CAD

overall from Asian session we have a lot of London consolidation

trades at moment ?.................Selling GU , Selling EU , buying UCAD , buying UJ ,

N

heres 3 I have been playing recently .........into the usd bull push

I take 50% of move when I am 5+pips up or so and let the rest try to run more ..............UJ came out like a cannon so naturally i came out ..........

N

Attachments

• scalps.JPG
    scalps.JPG
    121.7 KB · Views: 84

Yen has shown a vicious swing north.......if it holds I will change to buy bias

SELLS - CAD , GBP rule ............just wait for them to resell
BUYS - USD at moment ...........jees shes rangy at moment .....Swissie , Yen (if it holds)....

others are tricky at moment

so you can se my scalps right ?

Buy UCAD
Sell GU

both of which have already made me nicely this morning already

I may go Sell EJ if the yen pushes north

N

Attachments

• 3 leads.JPG
    3 leads.JPG
    98.3 KB · Views: 99

Yen has shown a vicious swing north.......if it holds I will change to buy bias

SELLS - CAD , GBP rule ............just wait for them to resell
BUYS - USD at moment ...........jees shes rangy at moment .....Swissie , Yen (if it holds)....

others are tricky at moment

so you can se my scalps right ?

Buy UCAD
Sell GU

both of which have already made me nicely this morning already

I may go Sell EJ if the yen pushes north

N

Euro , AUD are flat as pancakes.....waiting waiting

Status
Not open for further replies.