A Master Class in FX Intraday Trading by F & Co

Status
Not open for further replies.
hi F

which is your top Pair to trade Today.

Hi Raja

Most days its the EA or GA - its suits my intraday style

GU and EJ maybe 2 to 4th and then its the also runs such as EU and AU

AU was Ok earlier on this morning - but in the time we get say 15 -20 pip moves on the EU and AU - the Gu might move 30+ pips and the EA 50+ pips

Hope that helps Raja - but will say the EA and EJ are not the easiest pairs to scalp - as if you get them wrong they will fry you quickly

Have a good day and week

F

EJJ

9 19 am

Believe it or not the EJ is in a bull price structure above 130 35 / 45 area - its been on a pullback from its high of 130 90 area and now after 9 09 am its gone back to scalp buy from 130 58 area

We need to see 130 65 hold on pullbacks to carry on buying again

EJ

10 19am

Totally gone from a bull PS from last night and early morning to a bearish PS under 130 60 and 50 now

Any bounces back up can be looked to sell again staying under 130 63

EA would need under 45 and 30 to stay with sells - otherwise - we will get another try up over 70 and 75

EA

10 29 am

we could not get under 54 before and so we tested back above 75 to 5784

At 10 20 am we got a scalp sell signal off PA and LRs and it was entering a TW

We need to see under 53 - 49 thn 45 to stay with sells

EA

10 29 am

we could not get under 54 before and so we tested back above 75 to 5784

At 10 20 am we got a scalp sell signal off PA and LRs and it was entering a TW

We need to see under 53 - 49 thn 45 to stay with sells

EA

10 45am

We made under 53 and 49 and so far stopped at 5730 - so from 10 20/ 21 am a 45 pip drop

Nice

(y)

GU

10 52am

We had been in a BTTZ tease zone from 9 00 am to approx 10 15 am

Under 4490 and 80 - we b/o and clearly dropped into a bear price structure and so far any scalp sell after 10 20/21am would have made you over 20+ pips

72 -75 is the bounce cut off to sell again

MT 4 and MT5

This morning I have been running on another platform set up a MT5

Last time I used a MT4 was maybe over 7 years ago - and because I dont code have never really liked the platform - as I knew how brokers could slow it down and interfere etc

I have been trying a MT5 to see if I could scalp off it

Yes I can - but I still dont like it

Its just not accurate enough on time intervals for scalping and a step backwards for me after the Ctrader and even some other brokers platforms

The tick charts are a joke as well - and overall - I dont want to put traders off - but I just cannot recommend it if you are trying to follow my method

Ok off out in 5 mins - might be back for Lunchtime and around in afternoon for US session

Regards

F

Hi F,
I haven't had a chance to catch up your thread.
I trust you are having a blinder.
I am way up on pips and way down on number of trades, so many great trends out there this morning.
Good luck all.

Made 7 pips with GU buy. Now if falls then upto 4382 or if up then 4487 in next one two hours. Although from last bottom its 30+ minute up.

Hi F,
I haven't had a chance to catch up your thread.
I trust you are having a blinder.
I am way up on pips and way down on number of trades, so many great trends out there this morning.
Good luck all.

Morning Nick

Been a busy Monday so far with as you say some very nice moves on several pairs

Not been around enough to take advantage of them all - but had left partial stakes on sells on GU and EJ whilst I had been out

Only in this afternoon for an hour or so - and then maybe later

Even when the EA is in a range you get a120 pip move up - 100 pip fall and then another 60+ move up - nice :)

Hope you are having a good month so far and GL

Regards

Peter

GU reached 4382...done for the day..

Just seen your results on your thread Sun

Well Done - a profit and 25 pips thats the main thing

Every day you take control of your trading - like this morning and on live money - the easier it will get.

Step by step - stay relaxed and focused and keep realising - Yes you can do it !!!!

Regards

Peter

2 07 pm scalp sell on GU at 4408

Now ideally I want to buy it again at 4385 or 90 if it drops that far - but low held over 1 hr and on tick after a pullback it look bullish again

2 07 pm scalp sell on GU at 4408

Now ideally I want to buy it again at 4385 or 90 if it drops that far - but low held over 1 hr and on tick after a pullback it look bullish again

GU

2 18 pm

4384 and a little bounce but still not ready to buy atm - still a scalp sell for now

GU

2 25pm

4365 and 77/79 are the two interim supports keeping GU possibly trying a turn up

Under both then price will test the low around 4350

Meanwhile if interim supports hold we need over 89 and 93 to scalp buy more or add

Status
Not open for further replies.