A Master Class in FX Intraday Trading by F & Co

Status
Not open for further replies.
Your timing is wrong

And you are panicing into rash entries

Please slow down and study etc - DO Not do 4 -6 trades in an hr - just 1 to 3 maximum

Also this hour is important still - but by rushing into trades - you have lost your trading zone etc - bad planning Sun - we need to stop you doing these things

The EJ is in a bullish PS but never buy at highs only buy on pullbacks - another mistake - not a good start Sun - but I am hoping I can jolt you out of your mistakes etc and stop you keep making them

Regards

Peter

Agree truly. Ok will not rush into trades. Sorry for such a mess.
About pullback look at GU. Its falling from its interim top. I think 4511 is an area for buy. But market can pullback more above it. Infact its doing now.

Regard
Sun

gu the buy............egg now wiped off face and I went in around the 15 mark

N

Morning N

I was still a sell if it stopped under 4514 - but now its trying to change its bias level

Would not trust it atm - might do over 4530 and 33 and carry on buying - and also under 4505 and under 4497 - but in between - again manipulation by LP / Market makers playing with orders etc etc

Have a good day

Regards

F

Morning N

I was still a sell if it stopped under 4514 - but now its trying to change its bias level

Would not trust it atm - might do over 4530 and 33 and carry on buying - and also under 4505 and under 4497 - but in between - again manipulation by LP / Market makers playing with orders etc etc

Have a good day

Regards

F

yep its a fools game the GU ............2 trades in last 15 - 20 mins at B/e net.............it nearly put egg all over my face :smart:

I still fancy it for a mega sell...........may go again on it ..usd has to come bull soon

major test now on USD into 7.30 bar .............lets see if it bounces now on major S lines

go UCAD buys if it does 3862 the poss bounce point

11.44 / 45 also sell EU ...........I need the usd to bounce north though ..............

7 30 am Update

EA and AU interesting atm - teasing negative correlations atm with AU looking bullish and EA as already mentioned more bearish atm

Not scalped EA yet - been slow so far

really angry with myself this last 30 mins ......missed easily 20 pips on some dumnass trading

grrrrrrrrrrr

usd is HOLDING S line ...............bloody AMEN

Attachments

• amen.JPG
    amen.JPG
    32.2 KB · Views: 108
7 30 am Update

EA and AU interesting atm - teasing negative correlations atm with AU looking bullish and EA as already mentioned more bearish atm

Not scalped EA yet - been slow so far

That soon changed about the EA - its now dropped 20 pips in approx 5 mins - missed the start after 7 17 am and 21 am shame

GBP having a great session now ........good luck to it ......I ballsed it up in last 30 mins

N

so I need to prepare for work

GBP and CAD the lead buys now

USD the selloff (and selling again ???) ..........Yen , Swissie also

i'm in the 30's re pips but could and should have been well over 50 by now re my 90 min targets

oh well ......thems the breaks

later
N

ok went back into GU a while back .............usd is reselling again

must break off now ..............shame as its just warming up again

so I need to prepare for work

GBP and CAD the lead buys now

USD the selloff (and selling again ???) ..........Yen , Swissie also

i'm in the 30's re pips but could and should have been well over 50 by now re my 90 min targets

oh well ......thems the breaks

later
N

Still very decent N

Maybe see you later on - I am getting ready next for school run - always fun on a Monday morning ........ not ;-(

See you later

Still very decent N

Maybe see you later on - I am getting ready next for school run - always fun on a Monday morning ........ not ;-(

See you later

rebuying GU was a nice bonus ball at end of my session............(y)

ok wrapping up ...............jees that was a rocky one for me ............must never ever ever get complacent in scalping .........

the 7am - 7.30 was very average for me and I missed some good trades on false exectations placed on the USD :rolleyes:

in the 40's now re gains thanks to the GU move recently ..........nothing coming near that pair at moment :smart:

later
N

Status
Not open for further replies.