A Master Class in FX Intraday Trading by F & Co

Status
Not open for further replies.
7.04 am and the GBP and Yen have moved north with Swissie and Euro leading bears .....

all consolidation phase

realyl cant be fussed last 10 mins .......usd has sold off a little

GU faking north in my opinion sell it soon

About GU, wouldn't be safe to enter above 4520+ ?
Although can enter now... but for that need to keep sl around 10.
Lets See.

looks like GU sold me a dummy ................I was expecting a support bounce on USD .....its oversold

looks like gu sold me a dummy ................i was expecting a support bounce on usd .....its oversold

nope :(

Attachments

• usd dummy play.JPG
    usd dummy play.JPG
    56.4 KB · Views: 148
lost a handful on the GU .............UJ fine though ............up ok nicely this session so far so no complaints .........

I called this a safety play later as I know if the GU failed this one would be winning

N

Attachments

• uj sells.JPG
    uj sells.JPG
    62.3 KB · Views: 84
wow the usd is selling now its lead bear London session.......unusual

ride it

gu the buy............egg now wiped off face and I went in around the 15 mark

N

What a joke...loss -5 pips on buy trade. Back during LO.

Your timing is wrong

And you are panicing into rash entries

Please slow down and study etc - DO Not do 4 -6 trades in an hr - just 1 to 3 maximum

Also this hour is important still - but by rushing into trades - you have lost your trading zone etc - bad planning Sun - we need to stop you doing these things

The EJ is in a bullish PS but never buy at highs only buy on pullbacks - another mistake - not a good start Sun - but I am hoping I can jolt you out of your mistakes etc and stop you keep making them

Regards

Peter

Made 6 pips with GU buy. Now correcting.

Sun

You are rushing about too much

I can do it because I have years and 1000's of trades with my system

BUT - you are still at the learning stage

Delighted you made profit - but stop for 5 or 10 mins and refocus etc etc and dont rush into another 3 trades in next 15 mins - Please ;-)

finally the usd is bounceing north ...........could have taken the GU resells at 23 but learnt lesson 2 scalps ago

tricky London...not for amateurs so far

Status
Not open for further replies.