A Master Class in FX Intraday Trading by F & Co

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi Sun

Sorry to hear that

Well as Sir Gissachance says many times - " you can lead a horse to water - but it might not drink it" - I was hoping you would follow my GU comments and see it was the flavour of the hour - and please note my comments on EJ first thing ;-)

Focus - focus - focus Sun - we have to get you there (y)

I dont know whether you plan to trade for an hr or so after NFP - but if you do please let me know what you are doing etc if entering etc - as I worry that you are not in the same mode as when it was easy on demo - you are in a different trading zone live - and we need to change it

Regards

Peter

I think I am right now worse than a horse...Can't even define... Ok I will look into your EJ post.

I lost my 13 pips with EJ trade. But I made those 13 pips also with EJ.

I was focusing on EJ...missed your post...Will be careful next time. Please bear with me. I am trying to change my mindset & understanding my mistake.

You are right i am out zone. I don't think i will trade any more today. Cause I reached my target. I sold 6 minutes before from 1186 EU & gained 60 pips. :LOL:

Closed my trade at 1143 which was a old top. Then re buy with a cross over & closed with 4 pips.

Done my day...
Happy Trading..

Regards
Mimi

I think I am right now worse than a horse...Can't even define... Ok I will look into your EJ post.

I lost my 13 pips with EJ trade. But I made those 13 pips also with EJ.

I was focusing on EJ...missed your post...Will be careful next time. Please bear with me. I am trying to change my mindset & understanding my mistake.

You are right i am out zone. I don't think i will trade any more today. Cause I reached my target. I sold 6 minutes before from 1186 EU & gained 60 pips. :LOL:

Closed my trade at 1143 which was a old top. Then re buy with a cross over & closed with 4 pips.

Done my day...
Happy Trading..

Regards
Mimi

Am I reading this right - if you made your target - well done - that's very good and positive

I will do my best to assist you to change and cope with change - because I have confidence you are committed and therefore want to make the change by working at it and by doing that - you will get there

It might be an uncomfortable ride getting there - but you will grow so quickly when you start to see the changes you make work

Enjoy your weekend - relax and get ready for another busy week and more success on your journey

Regards

Peter

GU

2 00 PM UPDATE

Amazing i came out part stake sell at 91 thinking my stop will be clipped at 4512 - and i stopped 1 pip prior and fell again - when you want it to work - it does not and when you are not so bothered - it works - thats trading for you - designed to take your money if not careful and mentally beat you up on the way ;-)

I have sold again under 85 as it wa sscalp sell under 4500 - but thats late so have to be careful now

1120 area is a support and then the big round number at 1100

Price low on EU so far 1118 and it bounces

bounces staying under 43 are sells again but need under 1115 and 10 to sell more then

Am I reading this right - if you made your target - well done - that's very good and positive

I will do my best to assist you to change and cope with change - because I have confidence you are committed and therefore want to make the change by working at it and by doing that - you will get there

It might be an uncomfortable ride getting there - but you will grow so quickly when you start to see the changes you make work

Enjoy your weekend - relax and get ready for another busy week and more success on your journey

Regards

Peter

Thank you Peter,

Yes I made my target. I sold GU too.. made couple of pips. Current time is better than morning trading session....I need to improve my timing.

No matter how ugly it gets I will never stop trying. I can't leave in a middle of a road.
So have to move forward.

Have a nice weekend you to..:)

Regards

2 14 pm

Having a tea break and will review charts and update as changes might happen now

Not half as good a day as yesterday and others earlier this week - but cannot complain - as its profit - and thats the main thing and its over my daily targets

See you in a bit

About your GU post sorry I missed it...
But I took notes..I save all your screen shot...every time you post ...;)

About your GU post sorry I missed it...
But I took notes..I save all your screen shot...every time you post ...;)

2 36pm

That's good Sun and hopefully they can assist you with the LR relationshps with each other when we get price changes and more importantly bias structure changes

Also every week of screen time on the 1 min will help you speed up - and then it will appear slow - whereas at the moment its maybe still seeming all very hectic etc

When you find a tick chart slow - thats when you know you are there ;-)

Regards

Peter

We have had over 30 mins with no breaches on lows of GU at 4455 area and EU at 1118 ish

I am sure we will get some pullbacks off the bounces - but really if we now make over 50 and 60 mins with no low breaches - then we might be able to scalp buy them again

GU

2 42pm

We should be able to sell the GU under 4515/20 area - if it went back up higher then its making a full turn and then look at buying again after small pullbacks

EA

2 45pm

Not been trading it - ugly PA and too many spikes - its gone into a bull PS above 5590 and 5600 - but I prefer easier PA and not having to play with 15 or 20+ pip stops etc

Its just moved up again 20 pip in 3 mins - so scalp wise - some traders like NVP would love it - but at this time of the day not really wanting to do more fast action scalping prefer 10 -30 min type trades instead

Status
Not open for further replies.