A Challenge to "Enlightened Joe

Who do you will think will win the USD/CAD Challenge

• Dinos

Votes: 17 81.0%
  • EnlightenedJoe

Votes: 4 19.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Long USD/CAD @1.2346 x £1/point, no limits.

Completely against the 1 hour and 30 minute chart, interesting, whoops your down now, no surprise there then :LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL: BUT, whoops, hang we haven't started yet, but you placed another trade for all to see. Thanks

Completely against the 1 hour and 30 minute chart, interesting, whoops your down now, no surprise there then :LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL: BUT, whoops, hang we haven't started yet, but you placed another trade for all to see. Thanks

I did say my trading is no limits. That means I refuse any limits anyone places on me.

I did say my trading is no limits. That means I refuse any limits anyone places on me.

So are you accepting the challenge or not, or perhaps use "no limits" to go back in 3 months and then say "see I told you so"?

Dino,

Insist on real size trades say 5ppp, to stop his meaningless mickey mouse sized trades, so that he learns what trading like a real trader is.

EJ is off to a flying start before the contest officially begins on Oct 2nd. With a blow with strings attached. Can Dinos recover from this early attack ? The ref seems to be looking the other way.

Wait for it.................
DING
1st round

:clap:

lol:cheesy:

My apologies to pip, I'm not making a responce, I seem to have lost the box I make comments on, anybody tell me whats happened and what I need to do to get it back, cheers guys

Long USD/CAD @1.2346 x £1/point, no limits.

And yet another trade -20 pips off side already, seriously, you are making yourself out to be a fool, are you still up for the challenge?, you haven't said. I hope so, I'm looking forward to this :LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL:

Dino,

Insist on real size trades say 5ppp, to stop his meaningless mickey mouse sized trades, so that he learns what trading like a real trader is.

Joes got £5.52 per point short in dax @ 21175, currently drawing down -2.4k on that atm so precious little margin to play with.

Joes got £5.52 per point short in dax @ 21175, currently drawing down -2.4k on that atm so precious little margin to play with.

Whoops, and yet another one the our dear friend is off side on, :LOL::LOL:

So are you accepting the challenge or not, or perhaps use "no limits" to go back in 3 months and then say "see I told you so"?

Well, I am trading USD/CAD. If this intercepts your challenge, then yes I am playing.

Told you so is an option. But you should not prejudge the situation. You can be sure I will not lose money.

That's not part of the challenge. Are you suddenly going no limits too ?

I never go no limits, I have an insurance policy called a "stop loss", its protect my working capital, and enables me to close a trade when its doesn't do as I expect and protect my working capital to continue trading and bagging the pips rather watch a position or in your case positions go well offside. That's the difference between, I know when to cut my losses and move on top the next trade whilst you sit hopelessly with your fingers crossed

Really - 2000, your are a bigger fool than you are already making out, and at what £pp , and are you prepared to screen shot that to put us all in our place, I guess not.

-2000 or greater at £1/point. This is what no limits mean.