5x Trading

LOL, he's even using Joel's famous "Michael Jordan of traders" metaphor.

Anyhow, if anyone is new to this site, our good buddy Deron is business partners with Joel Friant, of Prophetmax (Senen Pousa's right hand man). Deron admits it and is proud. Joel's address is posted on 5xTrading as its contact address. Mailing: 1313 E Maple St, Suite 201#491 Bellingham, WA 98225

He is offering the same exact scam opportunity that Prophetmax did, only on a shoestring budget as can be noted by doing a once over on his pathetic attempt at a website.

If you want to get in touch with Deron Pousa... I mean Deron Desautels:

Deron Desautels
7501 E Treasure Drive
North Bay Village, Florida 33141
United States

He can be contacted on [email protected]
or you can telephone him on +1.3059245367

Bravo. I welcome the contact. I'm always into meeting new people and setting the record straight on a personal level.

But, you both forgot one important fact: my website was up before ProphetMax ManagedFX came into full existence.

Let it also be known that Pboyles and Profreinvestor are on a witch hunt to blame anybody and everybody of malicious acts without accepting responsbility for their own bad choices... Good day :)

LOL, he's even using Joel's famous "Michael Jordan of traders" metaphor.

Anyhow, if anyone is new to this site, our good buddy Deron is business partners with Joel Friant, of Prophetmax (Senen Pousa's right hand man). Deron admits it and is proud. Joel's address is posted on 5xTrading as its contact address. Mailing: 1313 E Maple St, Suite 201#491 Bellingham, WA 98225

He is offering the same exact scam opportunity that Prophetmax did, only on a shoestring budget as can be noted by doing a once over on his pathetic attempt at a website.

If you want to get in touch with Deron Pousa... I mean Deron Desautels:

Deron Desautels
7501 E Treasure Drive
North Bay Village, Florida 33141
United States

He can be contacted on [email protected]
or you can telephone him on +1.3059245367

Deron Desautels is attempting to sell an unauthorised and illegal Managed Forex Fund.
That is Fraud, conspiracy to defraud and aiding and abetting fraud (plus a raft of other charges) in multiple jurisdictions/countries.

I have now taken screen shots of his website and will be forwarding them to the various authorities.

For further information about this scam see here

Also here

Anyone thinking of investing ANY money with Mr Deron Desautels should seriously reconsider their investment activity.

Bravo. I welcome the contact. I'm always into meeting new people and setting the record straight on a personal level.
)

You can tell that to your future prison inmates. They just love new meat.

I also notice that you have another phone contact number in the (freely available)white pages Deron Desautels
(305) 865-8285

Your parents must be very proud of you.

Last edited:
Where are the sales, shewolf? Tell me. Because I don't see any money exchanging my hands at all. I am not hiding. I have nothing to hide.

And, for the record - you don't 'invest' with me. I am not a trader, I am not a money manager, and I am not an investment advisor. I never claimed to be any of those. And, I have never accepted anyone's money in order to trade it or otherwise. :)

Last edited:
Wow, a free educational video? That HAS to be a scam :)

Good work, SheWolf!

Let me help you out...

http://www.theinvestmentgenius.com/

I own that website as well (although, admittedly, I haven't added to it in many months)

A bunch of free educational information. Make sure you include that in your scam claims, okay? It has to be. I mean WHO would just freely offer information to others without trying to sell anything to them? MUST be a scam!

Last edited:
Deron,

In your previous statements you stated that you were "helping out your friend" Joel Friant in promoting the Senen Pousa/ Mike Dillard scam

Well, it now appears that Joel is not just a friend but a business partner from June of 2011. (All freely available from here

Subscription Services, LLC has a location in Bellingham, WA. Active officers include Deron Desautels and Joel Friant.
Subscription Services, LLC filed as a Florida Limited Liability on Monday, June 27, 2011 in the state of Washington and is currently active. Deron Desautels serves as the registered agent for this organization.

Deron,

In your previous statements you stated that you were "helping out your friend" Joel Friant in promoting the Senen Pousa/ Mike Dillard scam

Well, it now appears that Joel is not just a friend but a business partner from June of 2011. (All freely available from here

Subscription Services, LLC has a location in Bellingham, WA. Active officers include Deron Desautels and Joel Friant.
Subscription Services, LLC filed as a Florida Limited Liability on Monday, June 27, 2011 in the state of Washington and is currently active. Deron Desautels serves as the registered agent for this organization.

No, I didn't. I said I was helping a friend - meaning the trader, Carlos - set up marketing for his business. I could care less about ProphetMax. But, keep digging. You might find that 3 of my teeth had cavities at some point in my life :)

No, I didn't. I said I was helping a friend - meaning the trader, Carlos - set up his business. I could care less about ProphetMax. But, keep digging. You might find that 3 of my teeth had cavities at some point in my life :)

Your teeth are the least of your worries. The SEC is probably more interested in your unregulated forex scheme.

When you finally come up with something solid against me, let me know via private email. *HINT: There is nothing.* I'm done with this forum. You spend way too much time looking for dirt where there is none and not enough time trying to find real answers and real truth in life. I am sorry for your sad condition in life; but, I do hope that someday you find happiness. Not happiness by trying to tear down the lives of others, but happiness in yourself.

And, once again, as I say Pboyles - it's the CFTC for Forex not the SEC. I studied for the Series 3 and know full-well what is / is not allowed to happen.

And, factually:

I have not taken money from anybody. I have not asked for money from anybody. I do not direct, manage, or otherwise engage in the accounts of others.

So, in short - you have nothing to say about me that I can't say about myself. I wish you the best in your quest :)

I do hope that someday you find happiness. Not happiness by trying to tear down the lives of others, but happiness in yourself.

By your actions, you have assisted in the promotion of the Senen Pousa/Mike Dillard scam.
There were hundreds of victims that lost their life savings.
You and Joel ruthlessly marketed this scam knowing that you were ripping off ordinary families

You seem to think that because you personally didn't make any money out of this scam, then you are not guilty of conspiracy to defraud or any other charges. You are seriously wrong. (Furthermore IF you have studied for a Series 3 then you would KNOW that Senen's advertised results was a fraud)

The authorities are going to hunt you down. They are aware of this website and the details being outlined here.

Last edited:
By your actions, you have assisted in the promotion of the Senen Pousa/Mike Dillard scam.
There were hundreds of victims that lost their life savings. You seem to think that because you personally didn't make any money out of this scam, then you are not guilty of conspiracy to defraud or any other charges. You are seriously wrong. (Furthermore IF you have studied for a Series 3 then you would KNOW that Senen's advertised results was a fraud)

The authorities are going to hunt you down. They are aware of this website and the details being outlined here.

Tell me which actions I created that assisted with that scam as you say? I never once promoted them. I never once told people to open an account. I never once even suggested to anyone that they get involved with either ProphetMax nor EVG. That's the truth. So, how then, did I assist?

You are simply crying wolf. I'm sorry to call you out like that. But, since I had absolutely no involvement in any of those activities, there is nothing further to say.

As a side note, I can't even stand Mike Dillard's presentation style.

Last edited:
And, once again, as I say Pboyles - it's the CFTC for Forex not the SEC. I studied for the Series 3 and know full-well what is / is not allowed to happen.

I just wanted to save this quote for posterity (and for the lawyers).

Deron, everyone makes mistakes in life. Either intentionally or non-intentionally. When you realize you are contributing and aiding groups that are dead set on scamming innocent people out of their money, it is time to man up, take responsibility, and cease ties with them. To defend yourself, continue to have your website running and while knowingly promoting a scam, and to instigate victims is a slap is pure evil.

I notice that you quote Wallace Wattles, James Allen, T Harv Eker on your Facebook page... These are men that would be ashamed to have you using their names whilst doing what you are doing. I know T Harv and management at his company and I'll make sure I let them know about you.

Speaking of your Facebook page...Love your "questions for the ladies" post
https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.126681630784538.23212.100003281063747&type=1
Did Joel Friant give you those smooth lines or did you google "how to be a stud muffin" all on your own?