5x Trading

And, factually:

I have not taken money from anybody. I have not asked for money from anybody. I do not direct, manage, or otherwise engage in the accounts of others.

What is this then? Is this not the website under question? It clearly offers various membership options in return for money:

5xTrading

Where are the sales, shewolf? Tell me. Because I don't see any money exchanging my hands at all. I am not hiding. I have nothing to hide.

And, for the record - you don't 'invest' with me. I am not a trader, I am not a money manager, and I am not an investment advisor. I never claimed to be any of those. And, I have never accepted anyone's money in order to trade it or otherwise. :)

So what exactly, Deron, DO you do?
Sorry ... SO WHAT EXACTLY, DERON, DO YOU DO. I don't want to be ostracized for not asking my question in all CAPS

Bravo. I welcome the contact. I'm always into meeting new people and setting the record straight on a personal level.

But, you both forgot one important fact: my website was up before ProphetMax ManagedFX came into full existence.

Let it also be known that Pboyles and Profreinvestor are on a witch hunt to blame anybody and everybody of malicious acts without accepting responsbility for their own bad choices... Good day :)

Hi when was your website set up. Senen Pousa claimed to be up and running with his Prophetmax managed over 4 yrs ago.

Looks like Deron has been shook up enough to take down his FaceBook page and video that were posted here (although I dont know why if there is nothing to hide).

Saving the world one small set at a time. When the authorities need the info, it will be in the archives.

Where are the sales, shewolf? Tell me. Because I don't see any money exchanging my hands at all. I am not hiding. I have nothing to hide.

Intent to defraud or acting as an introducing broker without a license are all actionable offences. Take the site down before you get in real trouble.

Looks like Deron has been shook up enough to take down his FaceBook page and video that were posted here (although I dont know why if there is nothing to hide).

Doesn't matter. I have screen shots of it all :clap:

Deron Desautels

By your actions, you have assisted in the promotion of the Senen Pousa/Mike Dillard scam.

There were hundreds of victims that lost their life savings.

You and Joel ruthlessly marketed this scam knowing that you were ripping off ordinary families

Your parents must be very proud of you.

Maybe someone should contact them and ask them how proud they are of their son who hangs out with lowlife scammers and ruthlessly target ordinary families to steal their money using fraudulent MLM and internet scams.

So what exactly, Deron, DO you do?
Sorry ... SO WHAT EXACTLY, DERON, DO YOU DO. I don't want to be ostracized for not asking my question in all CAPS

I DO my best to improve the lives of others. That's what I DO.

I make smiles and I make the world a better place - oh, and I make money legitimately.

As for the others... I never took down my facebook. I have nothing to hide. I just don't sit here all day playing with myself on the forum like some of you do. I live my life. I change lives for the better. And, I laugh at childish accusations from people who don't know a single thing about me.

Idle threats are meaningless - especially from those who hide behind a forum screen name...

Myself and my assistant volunteered over 200 hours of our free time to create this site:
http://www.theinvestmentgenius.com

Sure, it's not of the deepest information or the highest quality. But, it is certainly a good starting point of information for new investors wanting to get a basic education. Do you really think I would spend that much time creating a FREE site packed with UNBIASED research if I was out here to scam people? Get a life...

It's like a broken record with some of you people... but, once again, I had / have nothing to do with Dillard or ProphetMax. I think you guys are on the wrong thread for that anyway :)

And as for touching other people's money - I studied for the Series 3 and have no doubts I could EASILY pass it. The same is true for the Series 7. But, I decided years ago that I have no interest in managing, advising, or directing anybody's money.

Last edited:
Deron

You are offering managed forex accounts without being licenced. I think you'll find thats illegal and every other such scheme ends with people having their money stolen. You are therefore up to no good and are trying to scam people.

5xTrading.com - United States - ipatter

Deron

You are offering managed forex accounts without being licenced. I think you'll find thats illegal and every other such scheme ends with people having their money stolen. You are therefore up to no good and are trying to scam people.

So, PBoyles... in the end, when you find out that all your accusations are false and you basically look like a chump for pointing a finger at someone who is trying to do the right thing in life, does that make all of your other claims invalid??

I feel sorry for you. I really do.

Can you not read your own scam adverts?

5xTrading is the Next Level Forex Strategy.* Offering managed accounts through FXCM-UK, the low relative risk and above average returns have been rewarding a small client base (around 40 individual investors and small funds) for over 2 years. Now,*through special arrangement with the trading professional, this sytem is now open to a larger group of individuals ready to participate in...

Pboyles, it does say managed account. I never said it didn't. But, I am not the one who manages the accounts. I am not the one who has his name on any documentation. I do not benefit from any of the transactions.

If you paid attention to anything I've said in this forum or on the website instead of keeping your head up your own butt, you would have learned by now that the website is just to create exposure for a quality trader.

You should do more research before your run your mouth, because frankly, you look like a child whose mother told him he couldn't have a lollipop.

Last edited:
It does say managed account. I never said it didn't. But, I am not the one who manages the accounts. I am not the one who has his name on any documentation. I do not benefit from any of the transactions.

If you paid attention to anything I've said in this forum or on the website instead of keeping your head up your own butt, you would have learned by now that the website is just to create exposure for a quality trader.

You should do more research before your run your mouth, because frankly, you look like a child who's mother told him he couldn't have a lollipop.

Is he authorised / regulated / licensed?

Leopard - first of all, membership to the 5xtrading website is free.You can access any of that information whether or not you open an account with the trader.

Second of all, offering an EA in exchange for a subscription is not a crime. If you don't like my site, don't look at it. It doesn't matter to me one way or another.