5x Trading

Deron Desautels

By your actions, you have assisted in the promotion of the Senen Pousa/Mike Dillard scam.

There were hundreds of victims that lost their life savings.

You and Joel ruthlessly marketed this scam knowing that you were ripping off ordinary families

Your parents must be very proud of you.

Maybe someone should contact them and ask them how proud they are of their son who hangs out with lowlife scammers and ruthlessly target ordinary families to steal their money using fraudulent MLM and internet scams.

address is posted on 5xTrading as its contact address. Mailing: 1313 E Maple St, Suite 201#491 Bellingham, WA 98225

Deron Desautels
7501 E Treasure Drive
North Bay Village, Florida 33141
United States

He can be contacted on [email protected]
or you can telephone him on +1.3059245367

To Deron Desautels,

You and your dismal scams have been exposed here by all and sundry
Your attempts at justifying your scams are so pathetic that it is becoming sadly funny.

You are the pathetic joke of the forum.

You really must be as dumb as a bag of rocks.

To Deron Desautels,

Your attempts at justifying your scams are so pathetic that it is becoming sadly funny.

You are so savvy and well-spoken.

It was a nice try, but you came into the discussion way too late to make a credible impact. Thanks.

5xtrading doesn't charge anything. If you actually looked at the site, you would see that a 3rd party company hosts the EA. I don't have any payment processors on my site. It is just a referral site.

As for your comment of 'sh1tty EA', do you always claim such things without looking at results, statistics, or performance? I mean... that sounds like ignorance to me. "oh, because it is classified as this, it must suck" kinda deal. You should try open-mindedness and not these childish "I HAVE to prove Deron is wrong, some way, somehow because I can never be wrong myself".

Apparently, you completely ignored my answer that the trader is a registered IB in the UK for the other trading system. No comments on that one? Dead issue?

Once again I state... trying to accuse someone who does things the right way is just going to leave you looking foolish in the end.

Do you make a referral fee or receive any stipend or monies from relationships with your broker connections in relation to this site?

Do you make a referral fee or receive any stipend or monies from relationships with your broker connections in relation to this site?

For the managed accounts seen on 5xTrading? No, I have not received any stipend or monies from the broker. I do not have a relationship with the broker.

I'm not even a part of the paperwork. People go into the members area, grab the legal form from the trader and deal directly with the broker. I wouldn't even interact with the clients (if there were any) because it has nothing to do with me - unless, of course, they had a question about the website itself.

The trader has the relationship with the broker. And, he receives a percentage of the profits within the client accounts. But, I have no idea if he receives anything from the broker - nor do I care...

Last edited:
Well that link suggests otherwise.

That LLC was set up so that I could claim deductable expenses for tax purposes IF I were to promote the website as an income generating business. I never did. The original plan was to put other financial products on the website as well - reports, books, etc. But, I gave up on that idea a year ago because it wasn't the direction I wanted to go.

That LLC doesn't even exist anymore, as a matter of fact. No income - no sense in keeping it afloat.

I DO my best to improve the lives of others. That's what I DO.

I make smiles and I make the world a better place -

Myself and my assistant volunteered over 200 hours of our free time to create this site:
TheInvestmentGenius - Home

Sure, it's not of the deepest information or the highest quality.

Deron, giving you the benefit of the doubt why wouldn't you then disassociate yourself from those who have been identified with scam and fraud and assisting with the effort to cause people to lose their life savings. Take the site offline before more lives are ruined. Be the good, caring person you claim to be.. Make a difference.

Deron, giving you the benefit of the doubt why wouldn't you then disassociate yourself from those who have been identified with scam and fraud and assisting with the effort to cause people to lose their life savings. Take the site offline before more lives are ruined. Be the good, caring person you claim to be.. Make a difference.

Buylo - I appreciate your comments. My site has nothing to do with anyone losing their life savings. I took the reference to Joel off of the homepage, so I'm not sure why people keep attacking me. The ONLY REASON I am anywhere near any of those discussions is because he was involved in an investment company that had massive losses AND his name was on my website - nothing more than that. I haven't assisted anyone in fraud or scam. Yet, people seem to think I have. It's just blatant ignorance.

I've done nothing to harm anyone. I have never led anyone astray. And, I only do research and education presentations to help get the truth out to everyone. What more can I do than that?

PixelPusher - Thank you for that. Bringing up my parents is absolutely childish. First of all, I'm not the one who has hurt anyone hear. Yet, some people seem to think that there is some severe conspiracy going on. My father is a middle class optician and my mother is now stuck at home after a severe accident removed the possibility of her ever working again. She WAS a social worker at the local hospitals. So, bringing them up is the most disgusting and childish comment someone could ever make. I appreciate your comment.

Last edited:
Here's the deal guys...

Many of you have assumed to know who I am and what I do and have falsely accused me of being malicious, a scam artist, and the likes.

You know what, I forgive you for that. How could you know who I am. There is so much crap on the internet these days and the financial industry is full of manipulation, deceit and theft - yes, even regulated firms (think Mr. Madoff).

You think just because I know people in the industry that I MUST be foul - that I must be someone who scams others.

Well, you are absolutely wrong about all of that. Yet still, I forgive all of you who have wrongly accused me of that.

If my biggest sin was having Joel Friant's name on my website - well, you got your wish: I took his name off of my website.

Other than that, I have done nothing but try and be a guiding light and a positive influence on this industry. I try to steer people away from scams, from high-risk programs, and from any way that could harm them without knowing the proper information. I take pride in representing the truth and helping people find the real answers so that they aren't harmed.

My name is nowhere on that company (ProphetMax) and I never had any involvement with them. My name is nowhere near EVG. My own website (5xTrading) was done in my free time to help a trading friend who wanted more exposure to increase his AUM. Turns out, he didn't even need my help because he has more than doubled the amount of accounts under his registered IB company in the last year.

Some of you keep digging and keep trying to bring up personal things in my life, such as my parents. Yet, you haven't brought a single bit of dirt to light that I've done wrong. That's because I have NEVER done wrong - at least not in this industry. I play in finance because it is fun for me. It is easy for me. Research and education is easy. Opening my own accounts and making money is easy. I don't need to scam anybody because I love my life just as it is.

I have never taken anything that wasn't mine. And, I have never had an interest in taking what isn't mine. And, if some of you would get your head out of your own ass and actually pay attention, MAYBE just maybe you could work WITH me (metaphorically speaking) to get the truth out there and really help people not get hurt in this industry instead of attacking innocent people because it makes you feel better...

I am always open to post people's articles on my website: http://www.theinvestmentgenius.com
I am always open giving free exposure to anyone who represents honesty and truth on that site. Sure, there's not a lot of traffic. But, anyone who has articles that have a value to newbie investors could just contact me and have it placed on the site.

That's all I have to say in this forum, really. I'm tired of the negativity. Some of you can keep talking garbarge and trying to find that missing link that supposedly prooves that I do wrong to others - but, in reality, you'll never find it. I don't wrong others. I don't. Period.

So, good luck to all of you in your financial endeavors. I wish all of you success and happiness. Seek the truth and never expose yourself to too much risk - and, never ever hurt people that don't deserve it.

Last edited:
Unless Deron has defrauded anyone or assisted anyone, I'm willing to hear him out. Everyone here is suspicious because of the people out there like Senen. Any association with Senen's team shows on people's radar now, and after what happened that may be natural. But unless facts show Deron supports fraud, what else can be said? Since I'm not knowledgeable enough to evaluate Deron's services, maybe a senior member can ask Deron the right questions.

Unless Deron has defrauded anyone or assisted anyone, I'm willing to hear him out. Everyone here is suspicious because of the people out there like Senen. Any association with Senen's team shows on people's radar now, and after what happened that may be natural. But unless facts show Deron supports fraud, what else can be said? Since I'm not knowledgeable enough to evaluate Deron's services, maybe a senior member can ask Deron the right questions.

Once again, I appreciate you PixelPusher. I have been here the whole time. And, instead of asking me questions, people point these accusations at me, get a bit rude in their commentary, and try and bring up personal information with my family.

I haven't run and hid. I just take these low-blows and cheap shots like a man and still stand for what I've always stood for: honesty, integrity, and helping others.

So, if someone does want to ask me any further and appropriate questions, you know how to reach me.

Last edited:

Deron and 5xtrading are offering an unregulated managed forex account. Does that sound vaguely familiar?

I have never seen an unregulated managed forex account that did NOT turn out to be a scam. Not even one.

Last edited:
Deron,

My concern is this... Have you listened to the claims you made in your own video? It is identical to Senen and Joel's scam. Do you have a proven track record of the false returns you are propagating? Do you think it's strange that you are promising the same thing with the same risk parameters Senen was? Word for word in much of your video. Its not even like you tailored it towards a unique program. This was scripted.

I sincerely doubt that you are a "good friends" of this supposed amazing trader in the UK. Is his name Kevin Clarke? LOL I'm sure it was Joel's contact. He seems to have a lot of these proprietary traders up his sleeve. You talk about how there are teams of traders always watching your account in the video, and now you're claiming it just one trader. You're obviously lying through your teeth. You set up your website because Joel convinced you it was easy to make money for nothing. I'm quite sure you didn't know that there was a deeper, more sinister scam beyond that. Perhaps Joel didn't even know... who the hell knows? Now that you know what happened, and still attempt to slip under the radar promoting the same BS, please understand we will not allow this to take place.

I'm very sure you are aware the JOEL INTRODUCED KEVIN CLARKE TO SENEN. KEVIN CLARKE WAS ALREADY ASSOCIATED WITH IB CAPITAL. Collectively, there was a minimum of about $60million lost thanks to your good ole buddy Joel's greed. You are business partners with a scammer. You also are using all of his marketing material.

I'm guessing your not an evil person, but since you don't take any responsibility for misleading people and clearly lying, you're obviously very foolish and stupid. I spoke to officers at the CFTC and they are looking into your involvement. Trust me, if you aren't doing anything wrong, then you haven't a thing to worry about. If you are promoting scams, well... I'm sure it'll be an interesting few months.

Deron,

My concern is this... Have you listened to the claims you made in your own video? It is identical to Senen and Joel's scam. Do you have a proven track record of the false returns you are propagating? Do you think it's strange that you are promising the same thing with the same risk parameters Senen was? Word for word in much of your video. Its not even like you tailored it towards a unique program. This was scripted.

I sincerely doubt that you are a "good friends" of this supposed amazing trader in the UK. Is his name Kevin Clarke? LOL I'm sure it was Joel's contact. He seems to have a lot of these proprietary traders up his sleeve. You talk about how there are teams of traders always watching your account in the video, and now you're claiming it just one trader. You're obviously lying through your teeth. You set up your website because Joel convinced you it was easy to make money for nothing. I'm quite sure you didn't know that there was a deeper, more sinister scam beyond that. Perhaps Joel didn't even know... who the hell knows? Now that you know what happened, and still attempt to slip under the radar promoting the same BS, please understand we will not allow this to take place.

I'm very sure you are aware the JOEL INTRODUCED KEVIN CLARKE TO SENEN. KEVIN CLARKE WAS ALREADY ASSOCIATED WITH IB CAPITAL. Collectively, there was a minimum of about $60million lost thanks to your good ole buddy Joel's greed. You are business partners with a scammer. You also are using all of his marketing material.

I'm guessing your not an evil person, but since you don't take any responsibility for misleading people and clearly lying, you're obviously very foolish and stupid. I spoke to officers at the CFTC and they are looking into your involvement. Trust me, if you aren't doing anything wrong, then you haven't a thing to worry about. If you are promoting scams, well... I'm sure it'll be an interesting few months.

Okay... you are making wayyyy too many assumptions without actually asking or looking for facts. I'm sure you've been manipulated before - but, that gives you no right to place false accusations. I'll address your comments one by one.

First of all, and I am so sick and tired of saying this... it is NOT ME. I am NOT a trader, advisor, or any other person who is directing people's accounts. It is NOT my track record. I endorse two separate trading systems on my site, nothing more.

Second, I NEVER ONCE made a promise. I say two things: "This is the past performance." AND "This is what the systems attempt to achieve." I never once said any sort of promise or guarantee. In fact, if you pay attention to anything I do, I always talk about RISKS before anything else and tell people clearly that there could be months without profits and months with losses. For people who have legitimately asked for proof in the past, I have gone to the trader or EA host, asked for the information, then sent the requester live statements from live accounts. Period.

Third, if you look on my website (and, if you actually read through this thread before commenting), you would know that there are two services endorsed through my site:

A managed account trader and a Forex EA. The video you watched is for the EA and has nothing - absolutely nothing whatsoever - to do with the trader.

Senen never once talked about the risks. I always do. Here, for instance, is an article I co-wrote a few months back (thank you very much - also found in the ProphetMax thread). Don't be fooled, I wrote more than two-thirds of that article:
When investing and human behavior collide: Painful lessons learned from millions lost

As for your assumption about the trader, you are absolutely wrong. Your blatant ignorance and presumptuousness makes you look like a pompous prick. I met Carlos completely outside of the realm of finance and became friends with him well before I had any interest in his trading / trading system. In fact, one of the most important things for me is the integrity of the person before I even care about what they have to offer.

If you had any sort of decency and professionalism, you would understand two things:

1. People MAY say some of the same things in their presentations.
2. I have never once believed in easy money. I built that website myself - hand-coded it. Did the research on the trading system, followed the system daily for 6 months, including tracking live accounts and account statements, and then I started building the website. Joel mearly assisted in the beautifying of the wording.

I couldn't give two ****s about Kevin Clarke, Senen, IB Capital, or even EVG. I have no relationship to any of them whatsoever. Never had. I don't know them; they don't know me. So, your continued commentary associating me with them is simply ridiculous.

You are absolutely right - I am doing nothing wrong. And, I am not worried about a damn thing. Why do you think I am on this forum responding as myself, taking all these false accusations and actually trying to set the record straight? Don't you think that if I were someone who scams others or who associates with known assholes that I would have run off by now with all of my supposed millions?

Or, maybe I would have just hid under a fake screen-name. You know what, maybe you're on to something here... I could set up a new screen-name: how about legal@5xtrading - that's a good one, right? Isn't that what all the scamming assholes are doing on this forum? Hmmmm? Bull****, I am here as me, never tried to hide, have nothing to hide; and, eventually, when you realize how false your accusations are, you're going to look like a fool for your ignorance.

I couldn't care less if the CFTC calls me. I'd be happy to speak with them and clear my name from all of your bull**** and the others that are bringing this garbage to me.

The funny thing is: You providing false accusations and false presumptions on this forum make you no better than marketers out there providing false claims of returns. You're leading people to a deep hole of deceit and ignorance.

So, I suggest you get your head out of your ass and stop making these bogus assumptions without having a damn clue as to the truth. Ignorance is stupid - especially in 2012.

Last edited:
To Deron Desautels,

Very succinct. and very true (y) (y)

iirc you need to be registered as a vendor to plug stuff on here, though it seems its fast becoming a crap vendor friendly zone.

Who's plugging? I said contact me privately about it. And, I said I'd give it to people at no charge... so, where is the plug??

At least I'm out here dedicating my time to dilligent research rather than making petty claims and accusations...

Deron Desautels

By your actions, you have assisted in the promotion of the Senen Pousa/Mike Dillard scam.

There were hundreds of victims that lost their life savings.

You and Joel ruthlessly marketed this scam knowing that you were ripping off ordinary families

Your parents must be very proud of you.

Maybe someone should contact them and ask them how proud they are of their son who hangs out with lowlife scammers and ruthlessly target ordinary families to steal their money using fraudulent MLM and internet scams.

Very succinct. And very true (y)(y)