£50 birthday gift from Captial spreads

Well - when I built the trading room, the weather was fairly cool, so I decided against putting in air conditioning.

Now - with the temperature outside tipping 100 degrees, it's a but "Toasty". I've got a guy coming tomorrow to have a look at the office space and tell me what sort of unit is required and then hopefully they can get something in ASAP.

Well - when I built the trading room, the weather was fairly cool, so I decided against putting in air conditioning.

Now - with the temperature outside tipping 100 degrees, it's a but "Toasty". I've got a guy coming tomorrow to have a look at the office space and tell me what sort of unit is required and then hopefully they can get something in ASAP.

28st3yq.jpg

Why are you always looking to get short if you don't mind me asking?

not always, yesterday I only traded long - see statement. generally speaking we are in a bear market although we are currently seeing extreme volatility in either direction intraday. I trade with the flow whatever direction that is. I do enjoy shorts though as it's the fear trade.

Keep at it, CD. I've traded a few SB accounts starting with the free money available (£100-£200), and it's definitely a challenge to get the balance up to an amount where a few small lapses won't wipe you out.

yeah its hard going building up from a small account, the temptation is to go on tilt. once the account gets up to £1000 I can start putting some more firepower down knowing that I can recover from a few knocks.

just spanked it for another 3 points. I would be happy if I can get to £300 by the end of next week. it is soooo tempting to go for a cheeky £5 a pointer but I am trying to play with a straight bat to show people it can be done.

yeah its hard going building up from a small account, the temptation is to go on tilt. once the account gets up to £1000 I can start putting some more firepower down knowing that I can recover from a few knocks.

just spanked it for another 3 points. I would be happy if I can get to £300 by the end of next week. it is soooo tempting to go for a cheeky £5 a pointer but I am trying to play with a straight bat to show people it can be done.

Naaa - screw that.

The people NEED a hero...

now your talking, I could be world champion bucket shop spanker 2012. what account level would I need to reach before I attain this. would trading £78 up to £10,000 do it? :LOL:

I'm sure Tomathy_Dante had statements from like 300/500 to 10 bags ish.

Superstar. He's got a special offer on atm.
If you would like to sign up for individual webinars, you can do so when each one comes around.
However, if you would like to sign up for all of the webinars in advance, I am offering this at a discount price of £119.99 GBP.

the lulz account took a knock. balance now £188.81, some of my old enemies came back to haunt me. should have closed at -5. still in the game.

** Removed **

Made zero sense after the post I quoted was deleted and my post was edited by the mod squad :LOL:

Peter

Last edited:
now your talking, I could be world champion bucket shop spanker 2012. what account level would I need to reach before I attain this. would trading £78 up to £10,000 do it? :LOL:

Trading £78 to £80 is better than you get in a bank. Reach £10k and we'd have to banish you to ET.