£50 birthday gift from Captial spreads

had another few opps for the home run but the flow slowed down. lulz account £184.41, i can only take what the market will give.

been out of the game all afternoon shame missed some good flow by the looks of it. tarding will be limited next week as I have a pesky regulatory exam, still my stealth operations will continue.

been out of the game all afternoon shame missed some good flow by the looks of it. tarding will be limited next week as I have a pesky regulatory exam, still my stealth operations will continue.

You spank dem bucketshop bitchez. (y)

Good luck with the exam. :)

just one cheeky trade which was scratched this morning. I am waiting until the general conditions are right for me to start my operations. markets seems very bullish at the mo even with the spanish bonds bear food. would favour shorts when the conditions are right.

I just spanked the DAX another 29 points, trade went into profit straight away the stop was at break even within 2 mins. feeling really in tune with the markets at the moment.

lulz balance 213.41, should be up to £250 in a jiffy.:LOL:

Attachments

• lulz account6.png
    lulz account6.png
    200.5 KB · Views: 170
I just spanked the DAX another 29 points, trade went into profit straight away the stop was at break even within 2 mins. feeling really in tune with the markets at the moment.

lulz balance 213.41, should be up to £250 in a jiffy.:LOL:

You da man Choc D.

I'm short right now, spankin' the Dow (MINI Dow, that is).

a few notes from today.

DJ, FTSE & DAX are generally my weapons of choice. This is because you can get 2,1,1 fixed spread respectively with the buckets shops during normal market hours. You don't want large spreads eating into your edge.

The DAX looks easier to read to me today compared to the FTSE, obv they move with a high correlation but DAX looked 'cleaner'.

Recently I have started dabbling with head up poker again. There are some great parallels between poker and trading that I was reading in a heads up poker book by moshman.

my 2 favourite are:

1.going on tilt - this is where you are no longer assessing risk properly, normally after a few losing games, this is something we need to guard against in trading and it has been one of my old enemies.

2. when you are playing heads up poker it always wise when you raise pre flop to know your plan of action beforehand. The parallel here is when trying to pick an entry it is a good idea to know beforehand where you will come out if you are wrong, otherwise there is a tendency to start hoping price will come back, of course it never will. The trick is to exit when you know you are wrong and be happy that you did knowing that you protected your account.

no hard and fast rules just my 2c.

looks like risk back on for the mo. I will hide in the shadows until the conditions are right, there is no rush, it doesn't pay a man to be in a hurry.

took a small loss of 7 points, punished for not waiting for ideal conditions being over eager. kept the loss small though. better start my exam revision now.

took a small loss of 7 points, punished for not waiting for ideal conditions being over eager. kept the loss small though. better start my exam revision now.

I had one scratch and one small win today (about a quarter R). Very frustrating.

What exam are you doing?

Last year I had to retake an ethics survey/questionnaire type thing as a certain professional body wouldn't accept my answers. lol.

I am long the FTSE, stop at b/e looking for a home run/cricket score. should be revising but couldn't resist spanking the market.

got stopped out for scratch on that pesky news. long the FTSE again with stop at b/e right away. more conviction this time with WS going through 13000 with pace. last try for a cricket score before I hit the books.

and taken out for scratch, lulz account £189.41. happy with both tardes today even though they were both scratched, either could have been a cricket score which could have taken the lulz account to new highs. I will keep playing with a straight bat, the home runs will come that's how I will build the account. ta ta