£50 birthday gift from Captial spreads

I finish the lulz account trading for the day at £192.61. twas a good day, managed risk well and I had a few tardes which could have easily turned into home runs. kept hitting that sweet spot and sooner or later the home run will come. I continue my operations against the bucket shop.

Attachments

• lulz account5.png
    lulz account5.png
    151.1 KB · Views: 173
Last edited:
I finish the lulz account trading for the day at £192.61. twas a good day, managed risk well and I had a few tardes which could have easily turned into home runs. kept hitting that sweet spot and sooner or later the home run will come. I continue my operations against the bucket shop.

Out of interest - why so many markets?

Just lucky I guess. ;) I can tell you I always trade with the flow and I don't listen to vendors. Rumpled one. Nighty night

How do you expect the vendors to make a decent return on advertising revenue when you refuse to pay attention to them? For godsake, man, at least click on a few links and let the poor lads make some pennies from the google adsense program.

Peter

Trust me, you don't need screen time when you've got Guy Cohen's Secret Nazi Box - look!

Flag-Trader System, Guy Cohen

DT is right - he still appears to have 89 places left after all this time - I wonder why?:whistling

LOL.

I did know who this Cohen was. This time I clicked on the link.

If you have a bit of knowledge in graphic design there is not need to read the contents of that link to realise that is a scam.:whistling

LOL.

I did know who this Cohen was. This time I clicked on the link.

If you have a bit of knowledge in graphic design there is not need to read the contents of that link to realise that is a scam.:whistling

You mean:eek: - "Gasp"- The box is empty- the secret of untold riches is but a numpties dream:-0

You mean:eek: - "Gasp"- The box is empty- the secret of untold riches is but a numpties dream:-0

Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo.........

Tell me it's not true!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

scream.jpg

Last edited: