$300 to $30,000 in six weeks trades by proforextrades

Status
Not open for further replies.
stevespray said:
Can I suggest that the next time around you start with the $30,000 and we see how fast we can turn it into $300?
Steve.

FC has beaten you to this, on his "Live by the Sword" thread!!

stevespray said:
Bull....I dont think he moves stops - That averts risk - Not his style.

Steve.

Steve,

I think ur right in what u say he dont move stops he justs moves money out from account! so he does move something right :?:

I sure hope the newbies are moving them :rolleyes: other wise their dosh is going to end up in my account too :cool:

bull

Last edited:
Word of apologies:
It was NOT my intentions to offend the newbies by calling them sardines.
someone sent me a pm asking me to remove the offensive word. [thanx for the advice] I have now replaced the word with newbies. Theres a lot of sharks out there waiting to take chunks of ur account. :eek:

Warning to all newbies: Try to learn forex trading by reading some books and learn about stops and trailing stops and money management , suport/resist levels etc

Please dont follow the advice from PRO and dont be so quick to part with ur hard earned cash to join his club. He's a newbie himself and out to make money from suscriptions to his club.

Happy trading and good luck

Bull

Last edited:
April 28,2005

Buy 1 mini lot GBPUSD at 1.9021 SL 1.8987 TP 1.9102

Proforextrades

Proforextrades said:
April 28,2005

Buy 1 mini lot GBPUSD at 1.9021 SL 1.8987 TP 1.9102

Proforextrades

Very good strategy Pro! You will keep buying sterling until it goes up or your account is gone. How much is left in your account?
BTW, here's Pro next trade after this one is stopped out.
He will buy GBPUSD 1.8980 SL 1.8940 TP 1.9060
Ofcourse, he will change numbers after i revealed it :cheesy:

I agree with Old Bob,

Pro’s methods, apart from ignoring money management, appear to be counter trend.

Also, having watched the MoneyTec thread, I can see that Pro pays little attention to the possibilities of extreme market correlation which exist between GBPUSD and EURUSD.
In essence, when the account balance was higher, Pro was placing a trade on each currency pair. Due to the close correlation the exposure was around twice that you would expect. This is a point that all traders need to bear in mind when calculating the actual risk that they are taking on any given set of trades – Is there an underlying trend which will effect more than one of my positions ?

Steve.

Proforextrades said:
Todays Result: +81 pips

Net Balance: $293-41+81= $333

Pro,

Well done! you've managed to bring your account up by $33 . :(
How many weeks/days left for U to reach ur target? At ur present rate of trading it will take more like 6 yrs not 6 weeks. :cheesy:
Why such a long break between each trade? or are you too occupied with the new members joining ur club [suscriptions]

Happy trading

Trades are based on 1 trade per day, based on a SET & GO Basis, with no intraday updates. All Trades are given around Midnight GMT.

The following Table Illustrates how the lot sizes, money management part works.

Attachments

• Money Management Plan.jpg
    Money Management Plan.jpg
    70.2 KB · Views: 262
Pro,
Thanx for the info/table.
It will take u another 6 weeks to get out of STEP ONE.
and if ur account goes below $200 it will take u another 12 weeks to get out of STEP TWO :rolleyes:

At ur current rate of trading it will take u about 20 weeks to get out of STEP FOUR provided u dont make too many loss's on the way.

Ive got a better IDEA/offer for YOU, i can give u for one week ONE to ONE trading course to cover ALSO FTRS, OPTIONS and WARRANTS on stock and indices on american & european styles, [over 25 yrs of knowledge and trading]

bull

April 29,2005

GBPUSD Buy 1 mini lot at 1.9035 SL 1.9002 TP 1.9103

Proforextrades

May 02, 2005

Buy 1 mini GBPUSD AT 1.9062 SL 1.9019 TP 1.9135

Proforextrades

Proforextrades said:
May 02, 2005

Buy 1 mini GBPUSD AT 1.9062 SL 1.9019 TP 1.9135

Proforextrades

Pro,

According to your "system table" your trade should have been BUY TWO not one?

Now trading at 8950

Status
Not open for further replies.