From 1000,-USD to 1 Million USD without loss trades

Hi Gstar,
I'm curious to know what it is that you think your videos prove?
Tim.

Hi Gstar,
I'm curious to know what it is that you think your videos prove?
Tim.

The best and easy way to prove track all of my trades is to record them, like the real Tim Sykes you know how i mean? ;-)

The best and easy way to prove track all of my trades is to record them, like the real Tim Sykes you know how i mean? ;-)
Hi Gstar,
Thanks for the reply, but it doesn't really answer my question. What I want to know is - what do you think the videos prove exactly? For example, do you think they prove that you can trade without ever having a losing trade (as implied by the thread title)?
Tim.

Hi Gstar,
Thanks for the reply, but it doesn't really answer my question. What I want to know is - what do you think the videos prove exactly? For example, do you think they prove that you can trade without ever having a losing trade (as implied by the thread title)?
Tim.

Sorry i doesnt answer directly at the first time, but yes youre right.
And for me it is important to share it, because when other people look at me, i hold on my plan strictly, without greed or try to hit my goals much faster.

Today i had a little Wifi problem in my trade.
Stressfull but i was cool, now im over 12.000,-USD after my 12th day i startet with youtube.
So lets have a look.

why let a little thing like a wifi connection to the charts stop you making money .........do you need it ?...........:LOL:

let be honest ...........any idiot can hide the trades not in profit .....jesus spare me

what am I actually watching on the video ???? I am watching recordings of prices going up or down ???

Agreed. I'm not convinced we're watching trades. Actually, I'm not yet convinced we're even watching recordings of prices going up and down.

Hi Gstar,
I just wondered how many punters you've managed to sign up on the strength of these videos? I'm sure it's none from T2W, but from YouTube and elsewhere? Also, how much income have you gained - from customers that is - not from the 'trades'?
Tim.

Hi GStar,

You're quoting your account size in $USDollars which seems strange, because Spreadbetting's illegal in the US, so there aren't any US account providers, so which British providers will hold your account denominated in USDollars? This adds an additional layer of fishiness to your story, although I won't rule you out as a fake yet, as your numbers seem entirely possible, as I worked out your 10x return in 14 weeks works out at about 17.88% compounded weekly which I know can be possible if you're really good. I myself have averaged 7.4% compounded weekly over the past 13 weeks, and I have more than tripled my account size and a half in that period.

Hi GStar,

You're quoting your account size in $USDollars which seems strange, because Spreadbetting's illegal in the US, so there aren't any US account providers, so which British providers will hold your account denominated in USDollars? This adds an additional layer of fishiness to your story, although I won't rule you out as a fake yet, as your numbers seem entirely possible, as I worked out your 10x return in 14 weeks works out at about 17.88% compounded weekly which I know can be possible if you're really good. I myself have averaged 7.4% compounded weekly over the past 13 weeks, and I have more than tripled my account size and a half in that period.

Without any losing trades ? Impossible , either this is all fake or his account is headed for a disaster .

Hi Tar,

Impossible? I don't think so, yes I had a few losing trades, but my winners outsized my losses.

Week 1: 8.2%
Week 2: 6.8%
Week 3: 30.5%
Week 4: -0.6%
Week 5: 32%
Week 6: 29.9%
Week 7: 11.9%
Week 8: 0%
Week 9: 0%
Week 10: 16.3%
Week 11: 0.5%
Week 12: 17.5%
Week 13: 0%

The maximum number of trades in a single week topped 5, the lowest was 0, but most weeks was just 1, 2 or 3.

Hi Tar,

Impossible? I don't think so, yes I had a few losing trades, but my winners outsized my losses.

Week 1: 8.2%
Week 2: 6.8%
Week 3: 30.5%
Week 4: -0.6%
Week 5: 32%
Week 6: 29.9%
Week 7: 11.9%
Week 8: 0%
Week 9: 0%
Week 10: 16.3%
Week 11: 0.5%
Week 12: 17.5%
Week 13: 0%

The maximum number of trades in a single week topped 5, the lowest was 0, but most weeks was just 1, 2 or 3.

I am talking about the win rate , its impossible to not have losing trades as the op claims ...

. . . its impossible to not have losing trades as the op claims ...
Hi tar,
If you mean it's impossible to trade from U.S. $1,000 to U.S. $1,000,000 without having a losing trade (as per the thread title), then I'd agree with you. Theoretically it's possible, but it's highly improbable. However, having a string of winning trades that allows one to run up an account tenfold or, even, one hundredfold or more is entirely possible. I've done it for fun on demo accounts quite a few times and, of course, it's what makes a mockery of sites like myfxbook where it goes on all the time. One just rides the loss until it comes back to BE or returns a profit. 99 times out of 100 (not literally - just making a point) it works. The one time it doesn't of course (and there usually is only one), it results in an account blow up. The trader who manages to resolve that little conundrum has it made. To the best of my knowledge, many have tried; no one is yet to succeed.

I know you know all of this stuff, I'm really only posting this for the benefit of any subscribers to the thread who don't - and may be being taken in by the OP's antics.
Tim.

Hi tar,
If you mean it's impossible to trade from U.S. $1,000 to U.S. $1,000,000 without having a losing trade (as per the thread title), then I'd agree with you. Theoretically it's possible, but it's highly improbable. However, having a string of winning trades that allows one to run up an account tenfold or, even, one hundredfold or more is entirely possible. I've done it for fun on demo accounts quite a few times and, of course, it's what makes a mockery of sites like myfxbook where it goes on all the time. One just rides the loss until it comes back to BE or returns a profit. 99 times out of 100 (not literally - just making a point) it works. The one time it doesn't of course (and there usually is only one), it results in an account blow up. The trader who manages to resolve that little conundrum has it made. To the best of my knowledge, many have tried; no one is yet to succeed.

I know you know all of this stuff, I'm really only posting this for the benefit of any subscribers to the thread who don't - and may be being taken in by the OP's antics.
Tim.

Hi TIm

Either that's all fake or his account is headed for a disaster , he cant trade with leverage and then expect to get away with this for ever . Yes without leverage he may be able to pull a 100% win rate but then he wont be able to reach his 1M target . :confused: