2nd of September was the day!

hah, ok so what exactly do you think will happen when the usd rallies? oh wait thats not going to happen either is it.. your a sheep following the croud, you know what happend to sheep!

A rally is defined as a short 'Countertrend' up in a long standing bear market.

In the same way as a 'Correction' is a retracement in a Bull trend.

So I assume you accept therefore that the USD is in a long term Decline against Gold by use of your language and this is a mere 'rally', either that, or you are an imprecise individual, and poorly versed in TA.

I have already given you the terms for a 'sportsmans bet' earlier in this thread, you bottled it.

If I felt you were good for an OTC Put purchase I would already own, your house, through to your unborn Grand kids Home, right through to the 'doghouse' your wife/significant other - would have banished you to, for playing with Money you don't have, with 'real traders' who actually trade. Lets see all that Profit from Shorting Gold since the begining?

You also never posted your P&L awhile back after I posted mine - never mind sheep - I whiff a bit of Bbukk - Bukk Bukk - BhuuKK - :cheesy:

Cockadoodle-do - better quit clucking and flap your way back to the hen house, the rooster is calling, chicken man :D

keep posting you are a pure treat, promise you will not go away, I insist...:LOL:

there you go chump, and that's just my futures account.

"for playing with Money you don't have, with 'real traders' who actually trade." your just ambarsising yourself by PRESUMING such things.

and i doubt you could "own" my house with your spreadbetting

Bhukk - Bhukk - :LOL: 0 P&L - no trades. Especially Gold Shorts from the begining of this thread. :cheesy:

Thx for confirmation now leave the trading to traders.

Go get yourself some bank interest, its risky stuff you know, you should be Real careful out there :cheesy:- Bhukk Bhukk- Chicken man :D

PS By the way - Embarrassing - as opposed to - am-bar-sising (is that code for 'am' in the 'bar' 'sizing' how much $ decline cost you :cheesy:) - Please some more, I beg of you this is pure quality.

Bhukk Bhukk - Chicken man one day you too could soar with the Eagles - But stay with the paper trading for a bit more - No shame in scratching in the dirt for chicken feed and having a lil' flap of those wings.. as practice. :cheesy:

0 P/L..its a sunday, im flat?

paper trading? lol you really are a clown

and feel free to post a screen shot of you chicken feed spread bet account, bet you wont tho.. buhukk bhukk is it?

and resorted to spelling and grammar nit picking? hah says it all..

0 P/L..its a sunday, im flat?

paper trading? lol you really are a clown

and feel free to post a screen shot of you chicken feed spread bet account, bet you wont tho.. buhukk bhukk is it?

and resorted to spelling and grammar nit picking? hah says it all..

I'll be back for more of a scream tomorrow - keep flapping fella' we'll make a trader outta you some day.

PS. Mines not a SB acc you got a screen shot last time - but we will train you on that over time - But first - polish on , polish off- polish on - polish off.

Must get basics first kid!

:LOL:

couldnt find this "screen shot" unless you mean your knocked up spreadsheet of fabricated trades :LOL::LOL:

nice website, get many subscribers? lol

couldnt find this "screen shot" unless you mean your knocked up spreadsheet of fabricated trades :LOL::LOL:

nice website, get many subscribers? lol

That would be the one - Gold trades from $957 entries to over $1000 - with the GBP conversion rates from your soon to be chicken feed currency, with totally traded Gold values and Ounces involved.

I put in all this detail, to impress you in fact!

I also Excluded my Silver & Stock trades for that week which took me to over £50K for the breakout that week, thats 82K in 'Grounded bird food' currency.

Roughly 50% in one week of your 'no position' total holdings.

Now practice in your sleep - Polish Off, Polish On - Polish off, Polish on. :cheesy:

I really must go But its been fun :cheesy:

You truly are a 'big swinging ****' in training, some think you are a lot further than even you realise at attaining, well at least part thereof. :LOL:

Little clue, keep schtum next time, if all you Have is 173K in plumettings. There is a lot bigger than you or I on a sizeable number of the real TRADERS ON THIS BOARD.

Besides we really like to see charts, views and opinions preferably backed by actual trades if you mean it. (One day when you really really believe you can hold a teensy weensy position over a weekend - its called position trading, it will come.. don't worry)

If you want to spend 3.5 months saying full bore, fighting to the last, that Gold is going down. At least consider a single short even a small short trade, to show you are not just waffling.

Maybe some reflection might not be amiss too, began arguement 962 in chicken feed now - 1160 in same chicken feed = NOT Such good calling Chump :cheesy:.

You argue it if your life depended on it, yet you don't back it?

What's the point?

Nevermind Nostradamus sun - Its been a brilliant day. :cheesy polish on - Polish off everyone has to start somewhere.

Last word will no doubt be yours...flap flap... lol

Bhukk - Bhukk - :LOL: 0 P&L - no trades. Especially Gold Shorts from the begining of this thread. :cheesy:

Thx for confirmation now leave the trading to traders.

Go get yourself some bank interest, its risky stuff you know, you should be Real careful out there :cheesy:- Bhukk Bhukk- Chicken man :D

PS By the way - Embarrassing - as opposed to - am-bar-sising (is that code for 'am' in the 'bar' 'sizing' how much $ decline cost you :cheesy:) - Please some more, I beg of you this is pure quality.

Bhukk Bhukk - Chicken man one day you too could soar with the Eagles - But stay with the paper trading for a bit more - No shame in scratching in the dirt for chicken feed and having a lil' flap of those wings.. as practice. :cheesy:

Most people work for their money. This dork has inherited his along with a silver spoon up his ****... :cheesy:

I doubt anybody can put up with a spoilt child. This guy is right out of Charlie and Chocolate factory. He is one of the rejects... :LOL:

1100 gone. Fresh air to 1032. Peter Schiff and Marc Faber must be among those sweating as the 'impenetrable' 1000 mark is in sight.(n)

I'm not sure what I think on gold ...it's made all the right size moves back down to suggest another burst bubble...I just have a niggling doubt though and i'm not sure why. What will be interesting is watching Gold Oil and other commods and how they are interacting with each other going forwards.

It does look like that cv. An impressive move up but there was a lot of speculative interest in the futures. The relatively small dollar bounce has shown that support isn't there on the way down.

Looking at weekly charts, (aud, gbp etc) there looks like a lot of room to go in the dollar move. The monthly chart of gold doesn't fill with bullish thoughts either.

dont waste your breath saint, the gold bugs are never wrong, u cant win..even if gold falls to 0 ur still wrong

It does look like that cv. An impressive move up but there was a lot of speculative interest in the futures. The relatively small dollar bounce has shown that support isn't there on the way down.

Looking at weekly charts, (aud, gbp etc) there looks like a lot of room to go in the dollar move. The monthly chart of gold doesn't fill with bullish thoughts either.

I reckon it is likely to test 1050 and then 1000. No suprise about this move. Normal chart behaviour after rising to 1220 all the way from 980s...

Either way it doesn't make much difference as long as you take from the market your due...

I don't recall anyone contesting the blow off.

What I do recall is great debate about where the market was going to go from 900-1000

Some people have a psychological tendency to be right rather than trade successfully.

Told you so... :LOL:

What I do recall is great debate about where the market was going to go from 900-1000

That was the purpose of the thread. That we were at the dawn of hyperinflation and that price would never come back. Some contested that belief.

That was the purpose of the thread. That we were at the dawn of hyperinflation and that price would never come back. Some contested that belief.

Isn't this jumping the gun some what??? I think you are carrying luggage Saint... It weighs you down. Need to lighten up. (y)

Inflation rising to 1.9% in the worst recession since 1929 and who would think inflation has been defeated ?

BoE target of 2% doesn't leave much room for manevour.

As for purpose of the thread - you talking about the Weimar thread???

Still this is too premature to be calling anything decisive over the final outcome of this mess. I reckon you should be looking at a 3-5 year time frame to determine when the dust will settle from the fall out not 3-5 months.

With all the printed money going in ...which has to stop at some point...then the risk is still deflation...deflation was the problem...and will be again when they stop throwing the money around like confetti.
Theres no recovery going on here...smoke n mirrors...all it is.:)