2nd of September was the day!

anyway im serisouly bored of you inflation bugs, see you in a few years when your all billionaires from buying gold and shorting the dollar. ta ta

i know what the dxy looks like. but you are assuming the dollar will continue its decline. what is it they say about assumptions again?

i know what the dxy looks like. but you are assuming the dollar will continue its decline. what is it they say about assumptions again?

I am not assuming, I am trading with a weak dollar filter as a basis. If the price ceases to support the hypothesis ,sometime in the future, I would cease to trade with that bias.

Fundamentally this would represent an epic turnaround for eventually deficits come with epic Interest costs etc..

$200 oil will come in my view ...more when then if.

all this gold and dollar talk reminds me a bit of 200$ crude, how did that end again lol

Average price for a barrel of oil was $100 through 2008. As I said when it traded at around $70 it is probably going there again. For gold to hit its inflation adjusted high using half decent inflation stats it would have to go above $7000. Most of the easy to drill crude is out of the ground. It could easily hit $200 on supply issues longer term.

im refering to last summer when crude was ramping up at 150$ and it was going to 200, then colapsed.

But who said it was going to $200? Was it some analyst at an investment bank who was told they wanted to dump a lot of crude oil futures?

October 26th was the day that the 'all assets v dollar' ponzi began to unravel?

Just as gold rose on the back of the dollar weakness, it is falling and will continue to
fall on the dollar bounce. The price action highlights the speculative nature.

Oil and gold are experiencing speculative bubbles alongside stocks and foreign currencies and although there will be some demand for gold as an alternative asset, the rush for the anti-dollar exit door will exceed any support for price.

Why keep buying at 1020 or 1000 when you can buy at 600?(n)

or $1213

Re: My predcition on Gold from a week or so back.

For Those who viewed the last clip early in this thread.

I put up this chart for Gold. The point being on balance of probabilities a great opportunity to get in on Gold again before a nice brisk move to $1038 will present itself shortly.

I expect a pull back from $1020 level into the range before the move. I also Included my EUR Gold prediction which I mentioned may wrap into a new weekly candle before breaking the key EUR 700 level.

Charts below, lets see.

Euro buy stop call at Eur 698/700 hits 70% Profit Stop at Eur 793 (pre crunch high of cup) in under 2 months from 6.10.09 to 02.12.09, Risk:Reward trade 1: 6,26..

Carrying through 30% currently Eur 806.

Chart & Vid here:

http://themarketsniper.com/?page_id=108

It's not a One sided story however.
Just in case anyone missed it, there was a $54.00 correction 4 days past:LOL: