10k to 20k in 1 month.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I wonder why there's no call out for the subsequent and immediate collapse. Bender would have lost all his money plus his shirt.

120750d1313512395-10k-20k-1-month-callout.jpg

Attachments

• callout.jpg
    callout.jpg
    256.1 KB · Views: 419
Your not going to discover anything dodgy here guys... time to give your detective work a little break... go play outside now lol. Nice looking chart though BeginnerJoe...

Just out of interest do you know where the target is on an inverted H&S?

And, seeing as your front of the classroom along with your buddy Paz, then i`d expect by now you`ve learnt to move your stop loss to break even after +10 in your favour....

So IF BENDER took the trade and wanted to be greedy and exceed the IHS target then he should have got out risk free...

You two are like a virus lol.

Not if Bender used a non-guaranteed stop like you do, then he would have been caught with his pants down.

You really don't have a clue do you? Just be honest now, this is a trading forum and we`re here to help you? I find it hard sometimes that i waste my time typing posts to you... i merely do it for the satisfaction watching you all go super hero on this forum "safe guarding" others from the likes of "scam artists" like myself....

''People are incredibly prejudice and dont really understand me sometimes on these forums.... they take everything so serious (i.e. Pazienza - Hare) and all think im 21-22... They never thought to figure that i chose 1989 because that was the year that George W Bush became the 41st president....''

Why did you lie about this Dilbert?

About his age?

What does that mean? I don't do forex and I thought no volume information was available.

I like the picture! lol. Volume on Metatrader i use as a tool/guideline... its obviously not calculating the individual contracts/shares on any given period but instead being calculated on ticks on any specific timeframe.... so yes its NOT volume but its called "volume" but only a tool and is a little misleading if it treat it the same... but after my studies it has helped me the same way you find a IHS-H&S on indices with volume....

Status
Not open for further replies.