10k to 20k in 1 month.

Status
Not open for further replies.
i`ll aim to exit off of the 200MA on 5 minute ... which is basically the 20 MA on H1....

You probably shouldn't edit the entry posts :rolleyes:. The entry is stamped after your stop move update :LOL:.

You probably shouldn't edit the entry posts :rolleyes:. The entry is stamped after your stop move update :LOL:.

kinell, why doesnt he just post a statement this is tiresome. print screen, paste, blank out account number - 10 seconds work tops.:rolleyes:

... here he is guys! He` back! Look at the time stamp of original post on the left hand side mate... and when its given an update time i`ve written on their (UPDATE AUDUSD)

Just in case their are newbies in here who dont know what market im talking about, as all i put up on there was price....

Detective work finished yet? What you dont realise is you and beginnerjoe are my number 1 posters.... i look at you two like fans. Thanks

Well after all that you`ll be happy to know im out for b/e Pazienza.

Actually quite frustrated with that trade and last couple of days. Im letting profits run through my hand. Need to re-consider my exits...

Look at the time stamp of original post on the left hand side mate... and when its given an update time i`ve written on their (UPDATE AUDUSD)

The reason you don't edit is it makes the original time meaningless. You can change every single thing in the post.

If you`re for real and not trying to wind me up, then typically speaking i look for areas of consolidation after a "considerable" move for the next break out/continuation/reversal etc.

Market sentiment, moving averages, fibs, patterns, volume, support/res, momentum and a pinch of fundamentals allows me to create a bias for taking a position and also placing stops.... and realistic targets....

Nothing new mate....

I've only just seen this. So cards on the table, I am sceptical of any live call stuff as it's normally driven by either a desire to (a) monetise calls or (b) display ego. So if your reasons for doing this don't fall into either of these categories then I will be pleasantly suprised.

Ultimately given the way you select entry and the mix, it will be impossible for people to understand just what that balance was and to be able to emulate it. As trading is entirely experiential and personal, it further reinforces the futility of shouting live calls. Incidentally your focus seems to be entry only with nothing on when to exit which has a whiff of amateur about it. You make money from coming out as you know.

So I'm not about to start trolling and have no intention of disprupting the thread for lulz but like I said, I do question the motive and worth of such threads. If people derive some benefit from it then good for them but conversely, I suspect that your motives for doing so are not entirely altruistic.

On that note, I shall leave you in peace. Good luck.

Just a quick glimpse of what Im seeing on the FTSE....

The diagonal line (trend line is the H1 chart of the ftse i uploaded earlier "bear flag") Im expecting a bounce off or around there due to AUDUSD breaking higher.

(wanted to update and change some info here - wasnt explained clearly) Ok so basically around where we are no is a lot of consolidation.... within this giant bear flag/wedge is another triangle near the tip.... The price is bouncing off the base line of the bear flag in red AND the horizontal flat support which was a temporary resistance before... The price can drop here though so its a crucial area.... with this triangle on the 5 minute it can really give a few hints away on that direction... so its important to pay attention to that.

Attachments

• FTSE 5 MIN.png
    FTSE 5 MIN.png
    141.4 KB · Views: 121
  • FTSE H1.png
    FTSE H1.png
    123.9 KB · Views: 111
Last edited:
Ok I this is basically what I see and how i trade based upon support/res in conjunction with patterns, consolidation and market relationships/sentiment.

Triangles are my preference yes... or channels/box range set ups.... I find them very very easy to read if you spend enough time watching its moves. Reward v risk is always 2:1 and most times more (if i let my trades actually hit target :))

I hope this sheds some light a little more. Obviously I dont draw this every time on charts but to make it easier to see.... :)

This is a trade I would have most definitely traded had I seen it (but i am watching up to 10 markets at a time - which isnt an excuse) I am trying to upload charts as quickly as possible before it happens and i`ll try to explain it little more as it develops....

You`ll start to see very repetitive patterns... :)

Attachments

• FTSE H1 (HINDSIGHT - illustrating what i see).png
    FTSE H1 (HINDSIGHT - illustrating what i see).png
    113.8 KB · Views: 118
quick update on AUDUSD - has not reacted as expected

Had Bender persisted in following your call outs, he would have lost another shirt and most probably gone into heavy debt. Let this be a warning to other noobs planing to double their money following random call outs.

I've only just seen this. So cards on the table, I am sceptical of any live call stuff as it's normally driven by either a desire to (a) monetise calls or (b) display ego. So if your reasons for doing this don't fall into either of these categories then I will be pleasantly suprised.

Ultimately given the way you select entry and the mix, it will be impossible for people to understand just what that balance was and to be able to emulate it. As trading is entirely experiential and personal, it further reinforces the futility of shouting live calls. Incidentally your focus seems to be entry only with nothing on when to exit which has a whiff of amateur about it. You make money from coming out as you know.

So I'm not about to start trolling and have no intention of disprupting the thread for lulz but like I said, I do question the motive and worth of such threads. If people derive some benefit from it then good for them but conversely, I suspect that your motives for doing so are not entirely altruistic.

On that note, I shall leave you in peace. Good luck.

Good post. Domgilberto also seems to be determined to destroy his own thread by continually replying to the bickerers which hardly points at the disciplined and objective temperament a good trader needs.
Having said that, i used to be a psychologist and this whole thread has some fascinating issues to postulate on from so many sources...please carry on everybody.

Hello domgilberto1989, I see that you have been taking some heat from some of the more skeptical members of this forum. I've seen many REPETITIVE PATTERNS from trading forums similar to this one and from posters like your good self, very reliable patterns infact all with a very bleak outcome.

Let's all hope this pattern fails at LONG last, good luck!!!!!!

Having said that, i used to be a psychologist and this whole thread has some fascinating issues to postulate on from so many sources...

If you like the psychological aspect of it, you should begin in the following thread, where the seed of his amateurism was sown. He made a few k's from large swings in the market, and began to fancy himself being a great trader. The part that got me was that he said he was going on holiday with his winnings, which suggested to me the events were exceptions rather than the rule. So I see shorting against his claims has high probability of success.

http://www.trade2win.com/boards/gen...actually-makes-decent-living-out-trading.html

Last edited:
Good post. Domgilberto also seems to be determined to destroy his own thread by continually replying to the bickerers which hardly points at the disciplined and objective temperament a good trader needs.
Having said that, i used to be a psychologist and this whole thread has some fascinating issues to postulate on from so many sources...please carry on everybody.

You have both made a very fair point and am thankful for some constructive feedback. All good questions I am happy to answer.

I am doing this for the challenge, I do gain a lot of satisfaction out of this industry whether it be simply discovering the unknown as to whether or not we as individuals will ever become consistently profitable traders, and if so, what are the right/wrong steps that we all stumble across on our journey.... We`ve all heard that history does not repeat itself, yet it rhymes on the charts we see everyday in re-occurring patterns, BUT as 'wannabe' traders, we are contradictive and do exactly the opposite in our studies to become a "trader" we all make the same mistakes DESPITE the pre-empting of experienced traders who have been there and done it before....

Greed over rules common sense and arrogance overrides judgement....

I am a competitive person and have religiously invested A LOT of my time really thinking hard of going the right way into this industry and making sure IF i were to ever become a successful profitable trader that i`d have the best hand possible and learn from other` mistakes.

I have seen many many threads like mine before on this forum and others "10k to 100k in 1 month" "how to make £1million" etc....

I have already created a name for myself on a previous thread i created where I retaliated to what i would refer to as small minded one dimensional people on a topic not really too relevant but instead a benchmark of reality within this trading community i found to be a relevant question.....

I would have been treated EXACTLY the same had i have created a thread where I outlined by strategy, R:R, money management, rules, stops, targets etc my expectations, goals reasons why and little history of myself....

Is it not obvious... Look at this thread explode in popularity...Look at the same "haters" come back and write on this thread... This thread started 7 days ago and over 70 pages and 13k views.... hm.....

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.