10k to 20k in 1 month.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anywaaaay..... lol.....Let me get back to proving the unforeseen, loving this banter today... I`ve got all you haters wrapped around my little finger... always coming back to give your lousy 2 pence worth.... lol!

(sigh)

Carrying on with the day!

(p.s that really made me laugh!)

Genius!

Yes Dilbert, you get back to "proving the unforeseen" :eek:.

You is super great tarder dilbert. You is prolly biggest tarder in dis site.

I'd like to watch someone make consistent live calls just to see that it is actually possible, as to why someone would make the calls well one day I hope I find out.

Thats understandable, and I used to feel the same way. I was fortunate enough to find someone prepared to do that, and I must admit that it was a key stage in my development as a trader, because once I'd seen it was actually possible, it gave me the motivation to put the effort in. Prior to that, I'd just been dabbling really (dabbling as a full time occupation, but dabbling non the less)

Its a real pity that many feel the need for independant verification, because its rare to find it. Funnily enough I can now see that what I thought was verification might not have been verification at all, as back then I wouldnt have known the difference between genine skill and luck. I find it rather amusing really knowing that I might have been motivated by nothing other than dumb luck.

Thats understandable, and I used to feel the same way. I was fortunate enough to find someone prepared to do that, and I must admit that it was a key stage in my development as a trader, because once I'd seen it was actually possible, it gave me the motivation to put the effort in. Prior to that, I'd just been dabbling really (dabbling as a full time occupation, but dabbling non the less)

Its a real pity that many feel the need for independant verification, because its rare to find it. Funnily enough I can now see that what I thought was verification might not have been verification at all, as back then I wouldnt have known the difference between genuine skill and luck. I find it rather amusing really knowing that I might have been motivated by nothing other than dumb luck.

Im not being funny or taking the **** but you do make a valid point and thats something i`d want to mention toward the end :)

But for now keep in mind although you`ve made a good point (as i was the same!) out of 10k views there seems to be similar people just hating everything I post.... Might want to reconsider at least remaining neutral because we`re all going round in circles

(MY AUDUSD went to my target area :)) pulled a little early but chin up!

Lol.... ok.... Mr Bender, im afraid to break this to you.... BUT if you`ve read this entire thread you`ll clearly read that I AM NOT offering a service.... but flattered...if that isnt PAZ, beginnerjoe or somebody else playing silly bugger....

I`d advise you to spend LOADS of time reading and demo.... dont even bother trying to find a service to pay for, whether it be a 1 to 1 UNLESS you have some basic understanding of momentum, MA`, fibs, market sentiment/relationships basic patterns, support/resistance...supply/demand etc.... In which case i am still not offering a service at that point... you`ll have to look else where buddy....

lol... this is too funny now. If no 1 else cant see why im amused then read this page carefully between "Roy_Bender" and "Beginner_Joe".... wonder where Pazienza is...

lol... this is too funny now. If no 1 else cant see why im amused then read this page carefully between "Roy_Bender" and "Beginner_Joe".... wonder where Pazienza is...

Just an advanced warning about multiple nicks coming from the same IP address. Something like that is bannable. So tread carefully or your lulzers of a thread will come to a premature end.

Watching the action as it's around the US open. What else would somebody who trades index futures be doing at 2.30 in the afternoon?

Dummy.

Just an advanced warning about multiple nicks coming from the same IP address. Something like that is bannable. So tread carefully or your lulzers of a thread will come to a premature end.

Why is it your trying to ruin this thread? :sleep:

Who knows of any moderators?

http://www.trade2win.com/boards/members/370556-roy-bender.html - is friend with Pazienza....

God, im reporting you both to mods this is stupid... im well within my right (if there is any discretion) to put this under harassment... this is an open forum of free will and what we choose to read and comment on... not in a pontificating way... and especially making duplicate accounts which the mods can verify through i.p`....

This is beyond a joke now... banter is one thing but spamming is another.... Does this forum have any rules!?

PAZ, BEGINNERJOE, ROY_BENDER i`d like to talk to you three over skype if you wouldnt mind? Im getting tired of this childish nonsense.....

Its just brutal harassment without a motive....

Paz - Lets pretend I created a thread saying "trading journal" and I had a long description within the first post, disclosing my set up, strategy ... everything.... and I was trading a micro DEMO account of £200.00 and penny positions and I turned that into £400.00 virtual pounds by the end of the month meaning 100.00% growth, you still would sabotage this thread because you cant do it? Or because you`ve "seen" this kinda thread 100x before...

People have attempted to write a response to your sporadic behaviour to get some clarification on why your so aggressive and you`ve clarified NOTHING....

You make very little sense to me and i expect i make none to you either as im not expecting you to understand my strategy yet.... You`ve clearly got a CRAP load of time on your hands its unbelievable....

Let's not pretend but instead show us a bookie statement to show you entered and existed the trades like you said you had ?

Paz - Lets pretend I created a thread saying "trading journal" and I had a long description within the first post, disclosing my set up, strategy ... everything.... and I was trading a micro DEMO account of £200.00 and penny positions and I turned that into £400.00 virtual pounds by the end of the month meaning 100.00% growth, you still would sabotage this thread because you cant do it? Or because you`ve "seen" this kinda thread 100x before...

People have attempted to write a response to your sporadic behaviour to get some clarification on why your so aggressive and you`ve clarified NOTHING....

You make very little sense to me and i expect i make none to you either as im not expecting you to understand my strategy yet.... You`ve clearly got a CRAP load of time on your hands its unbelievable....

Checking four charts every 5 and 15 minutes doesn't take very long, no. And I understand your strategy perfectly, as do a number of other people here. Still, I'm sure they are just like me and and are very much looking forward to when "all will be revealed" :LOL:.

Why do you care anyway? You've got 20 people reading this thread, which is great. The only people who will pay any attention to me are those that already know, so I'm not costing you anything. Just carry on, human nature is on your side, so don't worry about it.

eurusd could be breaking north. IHS 5 minute.

Attachments

• EURUSD.png
    EURUSD.png
    122.6 KB · Views: 203
Status
Not open for further replies.