10k to 20k in 1 month.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Im out on b/e

Trade went £280 in my favour = +28 but I wanted to let this one ride as I thought price may have broken south....

Oh well next trade.

If it call gets a bit much, you could always post in a chatroom so that trades could be almost instant?
You could then maybe do a re-cap at the end of the day on this thread with any charts you wish to post and there'd be less 'noise'

If you want to, you can use this chatroom:
http://www.chatzy.com/546870692373

If it call gets a bit much, you could always post in a chatroom so that trades could be almost instant?
You could then maybe do a re-cap at the end of the day on this thread with any charts you wish to post and there'd be less 'noise'

If you want to, you can use this chatroom:
http://www.chatzy.com/546870692373

Great idea... im in there now! Everyone welcome... you can always leave it in the background :)

Oh just so you guys all know its £100 per minute if you want to be in this chatroom... because REMEMBER... im charging a service.... lol!! (seriously though its free... no registration... wack your name in and join... i`ll post instant there)

Last edited:
This is how i traded EUR/USD... very simple....

And yes i have a b/e stop on it now...

Update: the reason why i b/e on every trade after +10 is because sometimes the triangle can break the other way and i`ve found it to be very effective... as a while ago i would let profits run to losses... and there is nothing worse than that!

I must be talking complete crap....

But either way.... here` a before and after.....

Attachments

• eurusd 5 min.png
    eurusd 5 min.png
    165.8 KB · Views: 186
  • US Dollar Index - 5m.png
    US Dollar Index - 5m.png
    209.9 KB · Views: 188
  • US Dollar Index - 5m (update).png
    US Dollar Index - 5m (update).png
    123.8 KB · Views: 203
  • EURUSD 5M Update.png
    EURUSD 5M Update.png
    111.6 KB · Views: 131
AUDUSD is in uptrend channel but H&S developing under H1 but clearly seen here @ 5min.

If this breaks neckline it also breaks the channel = pre-empting of sell off on commods = ftse moves lower....

Attachments

• AUDUSD - H&S - 5M.png
    AUDUSD - H&S - 5M.png
    121.8 KB · Views: 201
im taking AUDUSD long with 10point stop @ 1.04091

1.03992 is the stop loss

1.04415 is Target.

Short term long position. Long term bearish.

Once +10 break even stop.

It is incredible isn't it? Got to hand it to Dilbert, he's doing a fine job. Then again, there will always be a willing audience for this kind of thing.

Shhh. People are getting tired of you mate. Jesus christ himself displeases people... Im really not interested in your judgemental views.

I WOULD LIKE TO INVITE THE OPPORTUNITY FOR PAZIENZA/ THE HARE/ BEGINNERJOE OR ANYONE ELSE TO CALL OUT TRADES ON HERE LIVE WITH CHARTS/STOP AND TARGETS PLEASE....

I would like to invite the opportunity for pazienza/ the hare/ beginnerjoe or anyone else to call out trades on here live with charts/stop and targets please....

I would like to invite the opportunity for pazienza/ the hare/ beginnerjoe or anyone else to call out trades on here live with charts/stop and targets please....

Why on earth would I do that? What possible benefit could it be to me or anybody else?

Are you sure you want to go down this road? After all, incredible though it is, this little farce seems to be working out fairly well for you. You've got a good few people happy to keep the blinkers on, so why upset things by giving me and others too many opportunities to let the cat out of the bag?

Paz etc, what is the problem with this thread in your opinion? I usually aggree with you when it comes to the serious business of the internet, but i fail to see the problem this time around.

Is it that you think he's just trying to drum up business for some vendor service in the near future?
Is it that you just dont like him?
Is it that you think he's not actually taking the trades on a live account?
Is it that you think its ridiculous and unrealistic to try to double a 10k account in a month?
Is it that he sometimes talks like he called the move on an instument when it does what he said it would, even though he was stopped for breakeven?
Is it that you think he's somehow 'cheating'? Delaying posting trades until they're in his favour for example? (this certainly doesn't appear to be the case from what i'v seen)

All I can go by is his trades. To be honest, he seems better than most of the traders on this forum. Nobody else has the balls to call trades realtime (unless they trade without a stop!)
They are clearly realtime trades though. In fact, lots of the time, you can get a better price than his by a few pips.

Explain

I would like to invite the opportunity for domgilberto to post a copy of his trading statement just like I did....

Why on earth would I do that? What possible benefit could it be to me or anybody else?

Are you sure you want to go down this road? After all, incredible though it is, this little farce seems to be working out fairly well for you. You've got a good few people happy to keep the blinkers on, so why upset things by giving me and others too many opportunities to let the cat out of the bag?

Knock yourself out mate. We`re all wanting to hear your shouts on the market. Remember now...we need charts - brief explanation - direction - trading position/direction - stops and targets.... try do it BEFORE it happens is key if you didn't realise already....

Paz etc, what is the problem with this thread in your opinion? I usually aggree with you when it comes to the serious business of the internet, but i fail to see the problem this time around.

Is it that you think he's just trying to drum up business for some vendor service in the near future?
Is it that you just dont like him?
Is it that you think he's not actually taking the trades on a live account?
Is it that you think its ridiculous and unrealistic to try to double a 10k account in a month?
Is it that he sometimes talks like he called the move on an instument when it does what he said it would, even though he was stopped for breakeven?
Is it that you think he's somehow 'cheating'? Delaying posting trades until they're in his favour for example? (this certainly doesn't appear to be the case from what i'v seen)

All I can go by is his trades. To be honest, he seems better than most of the traders on this forum. Nobody else has the balls to call trades realtime (unless they trade without a stop!)
They are clearly realtime trades though. In fact, lots of the time, you can get a better price than his by a few pips.

Explain

What needs explaining? This thing speaks for itself.

Besides, like others I want to enjoy the inevitable results of this, so I'm not going to shot the goose that is laying the golden lulz eggs.

You're right that Dilbert has got balls, but not for the reason you think. I've seldom seen anything so brazen on this site, and you gotta love him for it. :LOL:

I would like to invite the opportunity for domgilberto to post a copy of his trading statement just like I did....

I have already and it gained me no credibility what so ever... you`ll all say its photo-shopped or find something im doing wrong (as far as your concerned).... Where did you upload yours lol?

Tell me one thing pboyles... Have i been dramatically wrong in my trading... have i not called direction and trades with stops and limits....

I'm kindly offering you and the 3 other musketeers an opportunity to do the same? But you CANT?

If you say you WONT then you just look a fool.

Knock yourself out mate. We`re all wanting to hear your shouts on the market. Remember now...we need charts - brief explanation - direction - trading position/direction - stops and targets.... try do it BEFORE it happens is key if you didn't realise already....

Nobody is waiting for any such thing, unless they are a complete tool.

Answer this - what possible benefit would I or anyone else gain from me making live calls?

I have already and it gained me no credibility what so ever... you`ll all say its photo-shopped or find something im doing wrong (as far as your concerned).... Where did you upload yours lol?

Tell me one thing pboyles... Have i been dramatically wrong in my trading... have i not called direction and trades with stops and limits....

I'm kindly offering you and the 3 other musketeers an opportunity to do the same? But you CANT?

If you say you WONT then you just look a fool.

You didn't post a statement. You posted something showing a balance. That is a joke (even if it wasn't very easy to fake, which of course it is).

Nobody is waiting for any such thing, unless they are a complete tool.

Answer this - what possible benefit would I or anyone else gain from me making live calls?

Lol... I think this is going to make you look very silly now.

Anyway back to my AUDUSD trade.....

*Alot of data out in 3 minutes...

Remember my stop is @ BREAK EVEN... I have limit set... BRB

Status
Not open for further replies.